It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vorax: I can confirm that's correct, it being one of my favorite movies. I think it's your turn.
Well, in that case:
Attachments:
Ivory&Gold: Well, in that case:
Looks like Grace Kelly in Rear Window.
Vorax: Looks like Grace Kelly in Rear Window.
Bingo!
This next one is a well-known piece of cinema history.
Attachments:
toughguy.png (260 Kb)
Post edited December 12, 2012 by Vorax
Vorax: This next one is a well-known piece of cinema history.
Um... Giant?
Vorax: This next one is a well-known piece of cinema history.
Pretty sure it's Shane, which is a bad film imo.
ArthurYanthar: Pretty sure it's Shane, which is a bad film imo.
It's Shane.
Yay... first time here but I'm going to assume that whoever guesses correctly posts, so I'll start off with my all time favorite film.
Attachments:
ArthurYanthar: Yay... first time here but I'm going to assume that whoever guesses correctly posts, so I'll start off with my all time favorite film.
Hoop Dreams? If I got it right, someone can take my place. It might be a bit till I get to post again.
Yea it's Hoop Dreams. I'll let someone else post now, don't wanna do it twice in a row.
Why, it looks like Dr_Adder was correct, so I do believe it is his or her turn now.
ArthurYanthar: Yea it's Hoop Dreams. I'll let someone else post now, don't wanna do it twice in a row.
Sure, why not.

Art movie alert:
Attachments:
movie.jpg (32 Kb)
ArthurYanthar: Yea it's Hoop Dreams. I'll let someone else post now, don't wanna do it twice in a row.
Ivory&Gold: Sure, why not.

Art movie alert:
Ordet. Kind of meh compared to The Passion of Joan of Arc
ArthurYanthar: ....compared to The Passion of Joan of Arc
Which is my favourite movie of all time.

And it's your turn after all.
Something one will definitely remember from this film
Attachments:
coffee.png (247 Kb)