It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

da187jimmbones: Cutie kinda looks like the thing from Eraserhead, but I don't remember the guy from the 2nd pic. Anyway, that's my guess.
And you are correct, sir.
http://oi46.tinypic.com/30c9060.jpg

http://oi47.tinypic.com/205yr8z.jpg

If you know what it is for sure, don't wait for confirmation that it's correct. Just go ahead with the next one...just in case I can't make it back soon enough.
da187jimmbones: post
Happy Accidents.

Next one:
Attachments:
movie_4.png (207 Kb)
Another screenshot:
Attachments:
movie_4_2.png (440 Kb)
Vorax: Another screenshot:
Is that "Thank you for smoking?"
SimonG: Is that "Thank you for smoking?"
It is not. William Hurt is not in Thank You for Smoking. Another hint is that the actor in the first screencap is Tim Robbins. This should make it easy. It's not a well-known movie.
Post edited December 12, 2012 by Vorax
Well, i had identified it by looking up both actors, but i didn't like giving answers that I had to google for.

Had never heard of that film indeed, and it looks quite interesting.
Vorax: It is not. William Hurt is not in Thank You for Smoking. Another hint is that the actor in the first screencap is Tim Robbins. This should make it easy. It's not a well-known movie.
That is actually why I thought it is this movie. I thought Tim Robbins was one of the Kidnappers ... Ah well
SimonG: That is actually why I thought it is this movie. I thought Tim Robbins was one of the Kidnappers ... Ah well
Tim Robbins is also not in Thank You for Smoking. :-)
Telika: Well, i had identified it by looking up both actors, but i didn't like giving answers that I had to google for.

Had never heard of that film indeed, and it looks quite interesting.
I think you should go ahead and post the title to keep the game flowing.
Vorax: Another screenshot:
Noise?
kasieczek: Noise?
That is correct.
New riddle.
Attachments:
heavy.jpg (15 Kb)
kasieczek: New riddle.
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest?
Ivory&Gold: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest?
I can confirm that's correct, it being one of my favorite movies. I think it's your turn.