It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gonchi: Sorry, no.

Here's a second screenshots.
Hint please!

I am reminded of a certain monty python sketch ...

Mint, anyone?

SimonG: I am reminded of a certain monty python sketch ...

Mint, anyone?
a wafer thin one, please
SimonG: I am reminded of a certain monty python sketch ...

Mint, anyone?
amok: a wafer thin one, please
Nah I couldn't eat another thing, I'm absolutely stuffed. Bugger off.
amok: a wafer thin one, please
FraterPerdurabo: Nah I couldn't eat another thing, I'm absolutely stuffed. Bugger off.
Oh sir, just... just one...
Ok, some hints. While the game itself is fairly obscure, the characters are very well know, the protagonist in particular has featured in countless games since the early 80's.
Gonchi: Ok, some hints. While the game itself is fairly obscure, the characters are very well know, the protagonist in particular has featured in countless games since the early 80's.
I know ! It's Zelda, the Link's Tuxedo !

...no ?
No, lol. Ok, some more hints. Um... this character is far more recognizable than Link, even people who've never played a game in their life know him. That's because despite the amount of games this character's featured in, gaming isn't his main medium.

Another screenshot.
Attachments:
wat.png (108 Kb)
As I cheated and out of curiosity googled that image I can only say that I was marveled by a result!
You piqued my curiosity, so I cheated as well, and all I can say is, "wow... didn't expect to see him..."
Skreczi: As I cheated and out of curiosity googled that image I can only say that I was marveled by a result!
O_o Holy Crap, I would never have guessed that. That was a very, very good game to choose. Kudos!
Is it that Spiderman game?
I have no idea what it's called though, or if I'm even right..
Post edited March 05, 2012 by michaelleung
Gonchi: No, lol. Ok, some more hints. Um... this character is far more recognizable than Link, even people who've never played a game in their life know him. That's because despite the amount of games this character's featured in, gaming isn't his main medium.

Another screenshot.
Hi Gonchi

I say you should count as "correct" michaelleung guess (I doubt there gonna be any closer hit)
Its your call but i must admit that even though this riddle takes so much time it is a good one as it is both cool one and hard one :)
Marvel Comics Spider-Man: The Sinister Six

I cede the right to post pic to michaelleung because there was no way I would have found it without his posts.
kalirion: Marvel Comics Spider-Man: The Sinister Six

I cede the right to post pic to michaelleung because there was no way I would have found it without his posts.
You can take my turn, I haven't got any decent games to use for this,