It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

All right, not sure about this being a "decent game", but...
Attachments:
rampage.gif (21 Kb)
Sorry guys, couldn't get back online until now. Marvel Comics Spider-Man: The Sinister Six is of course correct, congrats to michaelleung and kalirion. I'm glad some of you enjoyed it, I was worried the game might have been too obscure. Game isn't that bad either, the action/arcade sequences are a bit tedious, but I found the puzzles enjoyable.
kalirion: All right, not sure about this being a "decent game", but...
In Pursuit of Greed right?
Where you could cloak yourself as a health kit or other object in multiplayer.
kalirion: All right, not sure about this being a "decent game", but...
Smannesman: In Pursuit of Greed right?
Where you could cloak yourself as a health kit or other object in multiplayer.
That's right! Well, no idea about the multiplayer because I've only played the demo for a few minutes way back in the 90s :)
Alright, I've got a very easy one.
And I've attached it to this post.
So check it out.
And 'guess' what it is.
Without cheating.
Attachments:
easypeasy.jpg (393 Kb)
Tomba!
I have played this PSX game before.
It's fun.
Drelmanes: Tomba!
I have played this PSX game before.
It's fun.
Correct, btw replying to the uhm.. quizmaster(?) makes it easier for him/her to see someone has posted an answer.
Certainly not required, but it is a handy way to make use of one of the few features the GOG forum has ;)
Anyhoo, your turn and I'm off to bed.
Here it is:
Attachments:
123.jpg (30 Kb)
Post edited March 06, 2012 by Drelmanes
Drelmanes: Here it is:
Jackie Chan's Action Kung Fu
Drelmanes: Here it is:
haydenaurion: Jackie Chan's Action Kung Fu
Cooorrect!
Got another not-so-well-known game here. To anyone who knows the answer, don't worry about trying to spell the title of this game, as long as you're in the ballpark i'll accept the answer as correct.
Attachments:
Perhaps another hint is in order...
Attachments:
The Magic of Scheherazade

http://nes.mobygames.com/game/nes/magic-of-scheherazade/screenshots/gameShotId,71389/
I have no idea how some of you figure these out. It amazes me. Have you really played some of these obscure titles? Or are you using some kind of photo-recognition-search engine...
the_bard: I have no idea how some of you figure these out. It amazes me. Have you really played some of these obscure titles? Or are you using some kind of photo-recognition-search engine...
http://nes.mobygames.com/browse/games/role-playing-rpg/top-down/action-2nd/medieval-fantasy/

Not much to it :)