It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

No guesses?

Ok, here's the next clue. This is an RTS sci-fi game which is currently on Gog's community wishlist.
Attachments:
no_help.jpg (34 Kb)
Austrobogulator: Probably because that's what it is :P

Your go!
chadjenofsky: LOL, I owe it all the to 10-hour binge during the free weekend. Good to know it wasn't a total waste of time ;-)

Next one! Not my all time fave, but one of my favorites. It also was my introduction to a specific game genre.

More clues will follow... (if needed)

PS - Sorry for the small screen on this one. Later ones are larger and more revealing.
Fallout Tactics?

edit - sorry didn't see the 2nd hint somehow...
Post edited May 31, 2015 by Fever_Discordia
chadjenofsky: ...
I've never played it, but is it perhaps UFO: Apocalypse?
Wow, did not expect it to be this hard. OK, now we get into some mainstream screenshots.

Today I have 2 pics combined.

More Hints: Steam does NOT sell it. The game has/had multi-player, but I doubt you can find a server as this game was published circa 1998.

Matewis, was close in same sort of genre: at least one review mentioned the similarities to X-COM back in the day; especially when you consider the enemy.

EDIT: Clue no good without the screenies! (Added screenshots)
Fever_Discordia: Fallout Tactics?
Matewis: I've never played it, but is it perhaps UFO: Apocalypse?
So far, no answers...
Attachments:
aliens!.jpg (186 Kb)
Post edited June 01, 2015 by chadjenofsky
chadjenofsky: Wow, did not expect it to be this hard. OK, now we get into some mainstream screenshots.

More Hints: Steam does NOT sell it. The game has/had multi-player, but I doubt you can find a server as this game was published circa 1998.

Matewis, was close in same sort of genre: at least one review mentioned the similarities to X-COM back in the day; especially when you consider the enemy.
Enemy Infursturgeon?
I mean Enema Infection?
I mean Enemy Infestation?
chadjenofsky: Wow, did not expect it to be this hard. OK, now we get into some mainstream screenshots.

Smannesman: Enemy Infursturgeon?
I mean Enema Infection?
I mean Enemy Infestation?
Correct! On your "third" attempt! ;-)

The game was one that I played through several times--something I don't usually do with games. It's a shame it's not being sold right now (and I don't think it did well when it was on shelves), and I'm glad I downloaded the free extra maps from their website. (Rip Cord games? Microforte? Clockwork?)
Alright, here's a 'new' one.
Attachments:
squish.jpg (36 Kb)
Smannesman: Alright, here's a 'new' one.
Well that's the artwork of Bill Plimpton if that helps anyone's googling...

*edit* 'Plympton' - apparently
Post edited June 02, 2015 by Fever_Discordia
I recognise that, it was by 7th Level. I think it was called Take Your Best Shot?
Exoanthrope: I recognise that, it was by 7th Level. I think it was called Take Your Best Shot?
It is indeed, took me the longest time to dig it out of my pit of a memory.
Smannesman: It is indeed, took me the longest time to dig it out of my pit of a memory.
I remember because I had a 7th Level demo CD that had that game on it, among other strange things. I thought it was pretty cool. It also had one of their Monty Python games, too.

Here's a new one:
Attachments:
daffy.png (32 Kb)
Exoanthrope: I remember because I had a 7th Level demo CD that had that game on it, among other strange things. I thought it was pretty cool. It also had one of their Monty Python games, too.

Here's a new one:
Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow
KOCollins: Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow
Correct! Your turn.
KOCollins: Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow
Exoanthrope: Correct! Your turn.
Love that duck! ;D

Okay here is another. This is SNES here.
Attachments:
shocking.jpg (107 Kb)
Exoanthrope: Correct! Your turn.
KOCollins: Love that duck! ;D

Okay here is another. This is SNES here.
Some Jurassic Park game?