It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kalirion: All right, here's the next one
Nesoo: Words for Evil. I came across it in my Steam queue a while ago, and it seemed right up my alley, but I didn't wishlist it because of some of the issues that were mentioned in the top review. Looking at it again, and given that it has 80% positive reviews, I might have to reconsider (especially for only $3).
Correct!

Keep in mind that the Steam Summer sale starts in a week, chances are very good this game will be at least 50% off then. And overall,, I think Letter Quest is the better game.
This'll probably be too easy, though perhaps my settings will make it more difficult to guess.

kalirion: And overall,, I think Letter Quest is the better game.
As it so happens, that one already is on my wishlist :-)
Attachments:
Post edited June 04, 2015 by Nesoo
Super Win the Game?
Austrobogulator: Super Win the Game?
Indeed. I don't know how I turned off the CRT simulation, but I didn't notice until I was already used to the way it is now, and I can't go back to it without getting sick :-(
Austrobogulator: Super Win the Game?
Nesoo: Indeed. I don't know how I turned off the CRT simulation, but I didn't notice until I was already used to the way it is now, and I can't go back to it without getting sick :-(
I made sure I turned off the CRT stuff in the original game. I like my pixels pure :P

Anyway, here's a pretty sneaky one:
Attachments:
mountain.png (20 Kb)
Hint: it's a very well known game.
ExciteBike
tinyE: ExciteBike
The graphics look off.
tinyE: ExciteBike
Gydion: The graphics look off.
Yeah but he said he tweeked the picture, and a guess never hurt. I still say that looks like one of the ramps minus the color.
tinyE: Yeah but he said he tweeked the picture, and a guess never hurt. I still say that looks like one of the ramps minus the color.
Well, you took my guess. :p The lanes in the background also look a bit off to me. Might be a clone if not for the very well known part.
There has been some minor alterations to the screenshot, but I haven't changed any colours.
It's a game on Gog.
Austrobogulator: It's a game on Gog.
Ehhhh Populous 2?
I have made two edits to the screenshot - and one of them is cropping the image.
Austrobogulator: I have made two edits to the screenshot - and one of them is cropping the image.
Is it SimCity?