It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

KOCollins: Love that duck! ;D

Okay here is another. This is SNES here.
Zacron: Some Jurassic Park game?
Yeah, it is Jurassic Park 2: The Chaos Continues. I figured it was relevant....and tonight I'm going to be watching the first movie again for the first time in over a decade! :) You can take a turn now.
Zacron: Some Jurassic Park game?
KOCollins: Yeah, it is Jurassic Park 2: The Chaos Continues. I figured it was relevant....and tonight I'm going to be watching the first movie again for the first time in over a decade! :) You can take a turn now.
Holy cow... I literally guessed that because of the fence scene from the first movie...
Anyways... next one. Only clue is that this image uses an enhanced engine for lighting and textures, but I am looking for the original game name, not the name of the engine. Bonus points if you get it though.
Attachments:
doom.gif (436 Kb)
Zacron:
Daisy Johnson?
Zacron:
Ixamyakxim: Daisy Johnson?
No idea who/what that is.... so no.... :P

Okay, so after looking that name up on Google, and seeing her alter-ego, I have to give it to you.
Post edited June 03, 2015 by Zacron
Ixamyakxim: Daisy Johnson?
That's a good one. XD
Zacron: but I am looking for the original game name, not the name of the engine. Bonus points if you get it though.
I wasn't sure how to answer the "original name" part, so I decided to get cute ;) As an aside, I never put two and two together RE: Agents of SHIELD until now LOL. And for those wondering, the game was Quake.

Here's one, bear with me if I botch the image insert the first go around. Hint: We forget this now, but in the Old Testament, sometimes God got PISSED!

*edit* LOL check the file name before you upload a "guess this game" image...
Attachments:
game_pic.jpg (51 Kb)
Post edited June 03, 2015 by Ixamyakxim
Zacron: but I am looking for the original game name, not the name of the engine. Bonus points if you get it though.
Ixamyakxim: I wasn't sure how to answer the "original name" part, so I decided to get cute ;) As an aside, I never put two and two together RE: Agents of SHIELD until now LOL. And for those wondering, the game was Quake.

Here's one, bear with me if I botch the image insert the first go around. Hint: We forget this now, but in the Old Testament, sometimes God got PISSED!

*edit* LOL check the file name before you upload a "guess this game" image...
That's not Left Behind... is it?
Zacron: That's not Left Behind... is it?
Nope! And *phew* good to know I got the edit of the image title in there before people saw it ;)

*edit Judging by the title though, not a bad line of thinking. Also, this game really should be here on GoG!
Post edited June 03, 2015 by Ixamyakxim
it was on a demo disc. that's all I can tell you. I don't know if it was a PCGAMER demo disc, an EGM demo disc, a Computer Gaming World demo disc, all I can say is it was a demo disc.

it was high fantasy. it used pre-rendered CGI backgrounds with a camera that changed perspective. most times it was like a typical side-on adventure game camera though sometimes like I said, it would play with the perspective and you might be sort of behind the shoulder.

in the demo, you played this guy wearing green. and you had to talk to this merchant. and I think you had to get some kind of instrument to cross this bridge.

that's it. that's all I got.
Ixamyakxim: *edit* LOL check the file name before you upload a "guess this game" image...
Requiem: Avenging Angel

Bought it for $20 at a Best Buy back in the last 90s, but thought it was "merely OK".

johnnygoging: it was on a demo disc. that's all I can tell you. I don't know if it was a PCGAMER demo disc, an EGM demo disc, a Computer Gaming World demo disc, all I can say is it was a demo disc.
This was the only part of your post that was accurate :P. I own the PCGamer disk. The game is actually a (near future?) FPS where you play an angel out for revenge against demonic forces, fallen angels, stuff like that IIRC.
Post edited June 03, 2015 by kalirion
Ixamyakxim: *edit* LOL check the file name before you upload a "guess this game" image...
kalirion: Requiem: Avenging Angel

Bought it for $20 at a Best Buy back in the last 90s, but thought it was "merely OK".
This is it! You're up!
All right, here's the next one
Attachments:
questrun.jpg (96 Kb)
kalirion: All right, here's the next one
Your pure evil, you say?! ;)
I really really enjoyed that game! (But I'll leave this open, as I'm not too keen to pick the next one...)
Words for Evil. I came across it in my Steam queue a while ago, and it seemed right up my alley, but I didn't wishlist it because of some of the issues that were mentioned in the top review. Looking at it again, and given that it has 80% positive reviews, I might have to reconsider (especially for only $3).
Post edited June 04, 2015 by Nesoo