It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I don't know, but it looks like a game about vampires.
Exoanthrope: I don't know, but it looks like a game about vampires.
You may want to follow through on that hunch :)
Post edited May 28, 2015 by kalirion
kalirion: You may want to follow through on that hunch :)
Well, technically Exoanthrope already mentioned this original title! The only character missing decribes a good game itself, btw! :D
Post edited May 28, 2015 by Leroux
kalirion: You may want to follow through on that hunch :)
Leroux: Well, technically Exoanthrope already mentioned this original title! The only character missing decribes a good game itself, btw! :D
Technically he only mentioned a word, and didn't even capitalize it. Also there's more than one word in the full title :)
Leroux: Well, technically Exoanthrope already mentioned this original title! The only character missing decribes a good game itself, btw! :D
kalirion: Technically he only mentioned a word, and didn't even capitalize it. Also there's more than one word in the full title :)
Ah, I didn't realize that, since the cover only has that one word, followed by an exclamation mark. :/
kalirion: Technically he only mentioned a word, and didn't even capitalize it. Also there's more than one word in the full title :)
Leroux: Ah, I didn't realize that, since the cover only has that one word, followed by an exclamation mark. :/
I think it may have been just the one word in the beginning, and they added to the title later? Steam and Desura both have the full title right now.

If you'd like to take the turn, please go ahead and state the full title :)
Post edited May 28, 2015 by kalirion
Well, I'm going to nab this go. Vampires: Guide Them to Safety!

I'll post my image now, given that you guys pretty much overtly spelled out what the game was...
Attachments:
the_dig.png (277 Kb)
Austrobogulator: Well, I'm going to nab this go. Vampires: Guide Them to Safety!

I'll post my image now, given that you guys pretty much overtly spelled out what the game was...
Never played it... but... To the Moon?
Austrobogulator: Well, I'm going to nab this go. Vampires: Guide Them to Safety!

You are of course correct :)

No idea what your game is though.

Dune 1 perhaps?

The Dig?
Don't know what it is, but it looks more like retro-style graphics than actual old school graphics to me.
Reminds me of Dungeon of the Endless.
chadjenofsky: Reminds me of Dungeon of the Endless.
Probably because that's what it is :P

Your go!
chadjenofsky: Reminds me of Dungeon of the Endless.
Austrobogulator: Probably because that's what it is :P

Your go!
LOL, I owe it all the to 10-hour binge during the free weekend. Good to know it wasn't a total waste of time ;-)

Next one! Not my all time fave, but one of my favorites. It also was my introduction to a specific game genre.

More clues will follow... (if needed)

PS - Sorry for the small screen on this one. Later ones are larger and more revealing.
Attachments: