It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Starmaker: I just realized how to troll this thread. Ask a dev for an exclusive screenshot from a yet-unreleased game.
awesome.jpg
xiongmao: Even without exclusive screenshots it's pretty simple to find a game that's virtually guaranteed not to be guessed correctly.
By looking around in gamedev contests for example.

Fever_Discordia: OK new riddle attached, its a game I never heard of before it was mentioned in another thread here - Seemed like a good excuse to post this crazy, crazy scene from it:
xiongmao: That should be Cosmology of Kyoto.
Ow, I've heard that name before, but didn't know the game was so weird!
FraterPerdurabo:
Yeah I remember that one - it was that Star Trek clone released only in that one magazine and available by sending some kind of a code for that in paper mail... Impossible to guess if you did not have that one magazine and you, somehow, remember this particular unknown otherwise clone... It almost kill our forum game and I think that this player never release answer for that question :(
FraterPerdurabo:
Skreczi: Yeah I remember that one - it was that Star Trek clone released only in that one magazine and available by sending some kind of a code for that in paper mail... Impossible to guess if you did not have that one magazine and you, somehow, remember this particular unknown otherwise clone... It almost kill our forum game and I think that this player never release answer for that question :(
Well, when I posted a screenshot from this some time ago nobody seemed to knew it as well, although I think it wasn't as obscure as that Star Trek thing. ^_^ This thread is bound to get stuck once in a while, but with unofficial rule of changing the game after a couple of days of stalling, things should still be fine.

[edit]

..and since it's been a while since the current quiz started, here's a Proof and a new one.
Attachments:
Post edited September 21, 2012 by xiongmao
Skreczi: Yeah I remember that one - it was that Star Trek clone released only in that one magazine and available by sending some kind of a code for that in paper mail... Impossible to guess if you did not have that one magazine and you, somehow, remember this particular unknown otherwise clone... It almost kill our forum game and I think that this player never release answer for that question :(
Yeah, that's the one :)

Personally I did post a really, really, really fucking hard one a while ago. I was convinced that no-one would get it and was preparing to call it off within 24h, but people showed some real ingenuity and solved it fairly quickly.
xiongmao: snip
Pizza Tycoon!
xiongmao: snip
Ghorpm: Pizza Tycoon!
Sure it is.
It should be easy...
Attachments:
nurse.jpg (206 Kb)
Ghorpm: It should be easy...
Operation Wolf or something like that I think?
Ghorpm: It should be easy...
JMich: Operation Wolf or something like that I think?
I told you it would be easy ;) Your turn
Another easy one.
Attachments:
JMich: Another easy one.
Titus the Fox?
xiongmao: Titus the Fox?
Yeap, your turn
Something reasonably easy to keep the momentum.
Attachments:
lotr.png (104 Kb)
xiongmao: Something reasonably easy to keep the momentum.
Diggers 2 Extractors

Man, it brought back some great memories...
Ghorpm: Diggers 2 Extractors

Man, it brought back some great memories...
That's a great thing about this thread ^_^

Your turn again.