It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Skreczi: Yeah I remember that one - it was that Star Trek clone released only in that one magazine and available by sending some kind of a code for that in paper mail... Impossible to guess if you did not have that one magazine and you, somehow, remember this particular unknown otherwise clone... It almost kill our forum game and I think that this player never release answer for that question :(
xiongmao: Well, when I posted a screenshot from this some time ago nobody seemed to knew it as well, although I think it wasn't as obscure as that Star Trek thing. ^_^ This thread is bound to get stuck once in a while, but with unofficial rule of changing the game after a couple of days of stalling, things should still be fine.

[edit]

..and since it's been a while since the current quiz started, here's a Proof and a new one.
Yeah, sorry, wasn't about Yesterday, well done
As I say, I haven't played 'Cosmology of Kyoto' myself, I just saw the name in the instabuy thread and happened to look it up on Mobygames and... Whoa!
Looks insane!
Fever_Discordia: Yeah, sorry, wasn't about Yesterday, well done
As I say, I haven't played 'Cosmology of Kyoto' myself, I just saw the name in the instabuy thread and happened to look it up on Mobygames and... Whoa!
Looks insane!
The title in that screenshot says
Preta in japanese, so I guess the picture kinda makes sense ^_^
It took me some time to figure out what I'm supposed to do in this game but after that I had a lot of fun!
Attachments:
colors.jpg (25 Kb)
Wizball !
Telika: Wizball !
Right!
Now those who are familiar with THIS game are necessarily my friends.
Attachments:
Telika: Now those who are familiar with THIS game are necessarily my friends.
Maybe some hints would help. ^_^
Awww.

Hm. I guess more screenshots wouldn't help enough ?

(Looks like I have fewer true friends than I expected. Heck, so far, that game currently has accumulated a total of 1 vote in the gog wishlist. This planet is clearly hostile.)
Attachments:
gta.jpg (88 Kb)
heat.jpg (71 Kb)
Post edited September 24, 2012 by Telika
Telika: Awww.

Hm. I guess more screenshots wouldn't help enough ?

(Looks like I have fewer true friends than I expected. Heck, so far, that game currently has accumulated a total of 1 vote in the gog wishlist. This planet is clearly hostile.)
I stayed away from Tin-Eye, but googling gangster dos game brought Chicago 90 in top 2 results.
Post edited September 24, 2012 by kalirion
kalirion: I stayed away from Tin-Eye, but googling gangster dos game brought Chicago 90 in top 2 results.
Correct game, but wrong link.

The correct link is : http://www.gog.com/en/wishlist/games/chicago_90
All right, I'm guessing this one will not be too hard:
Attachments:
Hint: this game, despite the graphics, is actually from 2008, and was a part of a prominent PWYW indie bundle.
Interesting, I voted (and commented) for it because A) it looks interesting and B) I've never heard of it.
Hmm, is it harder than I thought?

Another screenshot then!
Attachments:
secret.png (86 Kb)
New hint: The game was in one of the Humble Bundles.

If that's not enough, you are just being lazy :)