It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kalirion: New hint: The game was in one of the Humble Bundles.

If that's not enough, you are just being lazy :)
Wikipedia mining uncovered Jasper's Journeys. Somehow I forgot about that bundle...
kalirion: New hint: The game was in one of the Humble Bundles.

If that's not enough, you are just being lazy :)
xiongmao: Wikipedia mining uncovered Jasper's Journeys. Somehow I forgot about that bundle...
Correct of course, your turn!
kalirion: Correct of course, your turn!
Something easy, then.
Attachments:
xiongmao: Something easy, then.
Inside a Star Filled Sky.
xiongmao: Something easy, then.
bansama: Inside a Star Filled Sky.
Right, your turn.
Another dead easy game to guess!
Attachments:
pong.jpg (70 Kb)
bansama: Another dead easy game to guess!
Train Simulator 2013?
TheEnigmaticT: Train Simulator 2013?
Yep!
I'm hoping I don't, through lack of knowledge of some protocol, end up submitting a screenshot which shouldn't count.

Here's one of the (many, many) games I never finished...
Attachments:
TheEnigmaticT: I'm hoping I don't, through lack of knowledge of some protocol, end up submitting a screenshot which shouldn't count.

This is a pure guess from my end ;D The way the city looks reminds me of something, probably because of the cloud of smoke hovering around building rooftops and the overall graphics style. That flying guy is a hero of awesomeness of some sort (well, he is flying after all). I'm really torn between two games, one being a multiplayer game, and one being a console exclusive, oh well, I go with the first one: is that DC Universe Online?
Post edited September 27, 2012 by defosh369
defosh369: This is a pure guess from my end ;D The way the city looks reminds me of something, probably because of the cloud of smoke hovering around building rooftops and the overall graphics style. That flying guy is a hero of awesomeness of some sort (well, he is flying after all). I'm really torn between two games, one being a multiplayer game, and one being a console exclusive, oh well, I go with the first one: is that DC Universe Online?
Alas, no. Should I be giving any further hints on this?
TheEnigmaticT: I'm hoping I don't, through lack of knowledge of some protocol, end up submitting a screenshot which shouldn't count.

Is it a PC game?

Because somehow I get the Crackdown (2?) vibes from it...

SimonG: Is it a PC game?

Because somehow I get the Crackdown (2?) vibes from it...
To my knowledge, it's a PC-exclusive.
defosh369: This is a pure guess from my end ;D The way the city looks reminds me of something, probably because of the cloud of smoke hovering around building rooftops and the overall graphics style. That flying guy is a hero of awesomeness of some sort (well, he is flying after all). I'm really torn between two games, one being a multiplayer game, and one being a console exclusive, oh well, I go with the first one: is that DC Universe Online?
TheEnigmaticT: Alas, no. Should I be giving any further hints on this?
Well, then sadly, I have no idea what this might be, funny thing is, my second guess was also Crackdown. Well, as for hints, we know that this is a PC exclusive, and that's a hint after all ;D
defosh369: Well, then sadly, I have no idea what this might be, funny thing is, my second guess was also Crackdown. Well, as for hints, we know that this is a PC exclusive, and that's a hint after all ;D
Indeed. And that, together with the graphics, makes it very, very likely that it is a MMO. But I have no clue what it could be.

Edit:

After looking on Moby, I'm going with Global Agenda!
Post edited September 28, 2012 by SimonG