It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Max_R: I've loved this game... A new Obsidian title with the same background will coming soon!
kalirion: Tigershark.

This is the second time I've had to dig out my PC Gamer CD jacket collection to recall the name of a demo I played a looooong time ago.
Your turn!
Post edited November 18, 2011 by Max_R
All right, next one:
Attachments:
Another screenshot:
Attachments:
kalirion: Another screenshot:
puzzle dimension?
Siecje: puzzle dimension?
Correct!
Siecje: puzzle dimension?
In case you don't know, it's now your turn to post a screenshot for guessing. Or you can pass the turn to someone else. Or after a day or so someone will just take it upon themselves to keep the game going :)
I actually played this game for too long
Attachments:
sierra.jpg (41 Kb)
Shot in the dark - Unreal Tournament?
One of the Zorks? Grand Inquisitor?

The style of the building at the back really makes me think of Uru for some reason, but that's probably completely off.
Post edited November 21, 2011 by FraterPerdurabo
Siecje: I actually played this game for too long
Looks like an Adventure to me
Riven or something?
Schizm: Mysterious Journey
fexen: Schizm: Mysterious Journey
Yes and it is an adventure game, made by the same people as Syberia and I am surprised it is not on this site.
Good luck!
Hint: It's a PC game.
Attachments:
Castle Adventure.

Do not know that game personally, but I have seen that screenshot on a certain respectable (IMHO) Abandonware site.

EDIT: On inspecting further, it turned out that screenshots are actually different, they just looked similar, so I could be wrong after all...
Post edited November 21, 2011 by tarangwydion
fexen: Schizm: Mysterious Journey
Siecje: Yes and it is an adventure game, made by the same people as Syberia and I am surprised it is not on this site.
Hmm I do not agree. I think Schizm series was made by Polish studio Detalion: Reah, Schizm and Schizm 2 for example.

Syberia was done by Microïds

I love Schizm series by the way :)