It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thiev: Next one:
Boulder Dash?
Thiev: Next one:
Isn't it a Robbo?
guayar: Isn't it a Robbo?
Yep.
guayar: Isn't it a Robbo?
Thiev: Yep.
Next screenshot.
Attachments:
hexen.jpg (94 Kb)
I got no idea what game that is but those are some goofy looking goblins. The look like a cute stuff toy you give to your kids.
Barnell: I got no idea what game that is but those are some goofy looking goblins. The look like a cute stuff toy you give to your kids.
Witchhaven.
Barnell: I got no idea what game that is but those are some goofy looking goblins. The look like a cute stuff toy you give to your kids.
Leroux: Witchhaven.
Yes :)
Can't think of a really tricky riddle right now, but I'd love to see this one on GOG, too, some day:
Attachments:
Anvil of Dawn

That's one I've got good memories for and I'd love to see here.
lord.seo: Anvil of Dawn

That's one I've got good memories for and I'd love to see here.
Correct! I just added it to bln's Unofficial Wishlist. :)
Post edited November 16, 2011 by Leroux
This is another game I'd love to see here. Should be obvious for an other fans.
Attachments:
lord.seo: This is another game I'd love to see here. Should be obvious for an other fans.
The Wheel of Time?
lord.seo: This is another game I'd love to see here. Should be obvious for an other fans.
Max_R: The Wheel of Time?
You got it!
Max_R: The Wheel of Time?
lord.seo: You got it!
I've loved this game... A new Obsidian title with the same background will coming soon!
Attachments:
sub.jpg (18 Kb)
Post edited November 17, 2011 by Max_R
Max_R: I've loved this game... A new Obsidian title with the same background will coming soon!
Tigershark.

This is the second time I've had to dig out my PC Gamer CD jacket collection to recall the name of a demo I played a looooong time ago.