It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. I'm almost done :)
I've just found out that Command & Conquer: Red Alert:
• is available for free
• works fine on Linux
• and what is the most interesting - if you play on Linux, you should download Windows edition and run under Wine, because Linux installer seems to be also Wine-based, but additionally it tries to replace your Wine packages with old ones (1.8 to 1.6 in my case), which is just ridiculous.
I'm still running Cookie Clicker. Currently, the game has decided that it's now Valentine's Day, so I can get the Valentine's Day cookies without using the Season Switcher.

Not as useful as Christmas season was, however. (Also, I have the Season Switcher now, and have for a while, so it doesn't really matter.)
Warhammer 40k Dawn of War, Winter Assault, and Dark Crusade

Recently picked up the standalone expansion at a local book store and thought it was great (first time playing this game) so I got the original game and the non standalone expansion. The boxed copies work flawlessly in WINE, never could get the steam versions to run though... I've been looking for a decent base-building RTS for a while thats sorta simmilar to Warcraft as I have WC 1,2, and 3 and all their expansions and played them to death :P , finally found one! Woo!
Painkiller overdose

I kinda like this more than wolfenstein (early 00s 3d one) and doom 3

Was doing stardew earlier but I hit the point where I unlocked the chance to buy the golden clock and other endgame goodies from the wizard. Feel I "beat" the game, if I want to pimp out the farm later on I'll probably wait until stardew gets an official multiplayer to pimp out the farm with someoene else.
I'm jumping between three games:

Aliens vs Predator 2010: I am playing it right now, I am enjoying it so much. Trying to finish the campaign, so I can play some mp matches.
Legend of Grimrock 2: I hope finish it someday. I am playing with Oldschool and Iroman mode enabled.
Batman Arkham City: I was enjoing it so much, but It has excessive puzzles/collectibles from the Riddler.

And sometimes Dota 2, when I can play with friends.
Finished Enslaved: Odyssey to the West Premium Edition. Eh, it was better than I thought it was going to be, but then again I paid $1 for it.

Now making my way through Nioh (finished the first official boss), and I'm really liking this game so far.
Currently playing The Witcher 1, now in chapter three.
I don't really like some of the game mechanics that much, combat feels weird and some things like having to meditate for leveling up are annoying. Also a lot of having to walk around and doing Fedex quests. But story is interesting and the game is quite enjoyable on the whole. Before I had stopped playing Dragon age: Origins because it bored me...the Witcher is a lot better at engaging my attention. Unless I get stuck, I'll probably finish it.
Post edited February 14, 2017 by morolf
Harvey birdman; Wii. I expect crazy court humor from my time with the first case, i am new to the characters though; it is foreign show to me.
I started to try a play through of Baldur's Gate 1 Enhanced Edition the about 5th time but this time I chose the easy mode. The last 4 times it sucked and I always stopped playing when entering the iron mines of Nashkel. My partymembers died a lot very fast and I didn't know why. Now on easy mode I managed to solve the quest in the mine. Sometimes a partymember died too but then I reloaded the previous savegame and I saved a lot. Afterwards I thought it would have made more sense to choose history mode. The only difference between easy mode and history mode is that in history mode your characters can't die. But while I'm always reloading when a character dies, I wouldn't really have made a great difference if I chose history mode in my opinion.
Post edited February 15, 2017 by Silverhawk170485
Fallout New Vegas GotY Edition

Edit:
Actually it's the Ultimate Edition and I also use the [url=http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:Josh_Sawyer%27s_Mod]mod by Josh Sawyer[/url]
Post edited February 15, 2017 by viperfdl
Just started playing Nuclear Throne and although it's still early I'm really liking so far. Vlambeer has a knack for making games that just feel good to play and have that "just one more try" hook.
Slightly OT, but I just noticed Lucius UnMade on Steam. It's the exact same distributor as the original which is sold here so why isn't UnMade here? I'd much rather snag it here.
Hi guys.

Just bought and started to play Pillars of Eternity. This game holds so much promise for a hardened old RPGer like me me but I have hit two major snags already. 1: The game constantly crashes when moving from one map to another. The fact I persisted despite this shows how much respect I have for this game. 2: The save games no longer work which has rendered the game unplayable. This set me thinking........Witcher 2 played beautifully up to a certain point where it simply crashes. Likewise Shadows of Mordor etc. etc. The code in each case was verified and repair suggestions found on websites like this tried without success. I have been a gamer for some 33 years (I stared on a spectrum!) and I have noticed these problems appear to be the rule now rather than the exception or is that just me? I am heartily sick of investing in games and then having to jump through hoops to make them work. Sometimes I just give up and move on. The games never used to be like this I am sure and as my frustration rises I am more and more tempted to just say sod it and invest in a dedicated game console then I could be busy playing instead of trawling sites looking for solutions. I don't want the world........just a fair deal. Well guys I'm glad I got that off my chest!!!!!
tinyE: Slightly OT, but I just noticed Lucius UnMade on Steam. It's the exact same distributor as the original which is sold here so why isn't UnMade here? I'd much rather snag it here.
Do you mean <span class="bold">Lucius Demake</span> ? That one has already been bundled so you could just trade for a Steam key.