It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cities: Skylines.
Deja-vu is so strong, I really don't know what to do about it. :)
Skyrim - new game with this mod list:

Active Mod Files:
[spoiler][xml]
00 Skyrim.esm
01 Update.esm
02 Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp [Version 2.1.0]
03 Dawnguard.esm
04 Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp [Version 2.1.0]
05 HearthFires.esm
06 Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp [Version 2.1.0]
07 Dragonborn.esm
08 Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp [Version 2.1.0]
09 Cutting Room Floor.esp [Version 1.1.2]
0A SkyUI.esp
0B AchieveThat.esp
0C Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
0D Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
0E AK- Namira for Good Guys.esp
0F BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
10 Better Stealth AI for Followers.esp [Version 3.4]
11 EnchantingAwakened.esp [Version 1.60]
12 Borealis - Blessings of the Nine.esp
++ Borealis - Trade Rates.esp
13 CarpenterChests_Hearthfire.esp
14 Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
15 Civil War Overhaul.esp
16 Combat Evolved.esp
17 Animal Tweaks.esp
18 Disparity.esp [Version 1.1]
19 FireAndIceOverhaul.esp
1A HarvestOverhaul.esp [Version 2.8.2]
1B HarvestOverhaulCreatures.esp [Version 2.8.2]
1C HearthfireMultiKid.esp
1D HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
1E HitStop.esp
1F HouseOfHorrorsAlternateEnding.esp
20 Merchants Reply Only With Take A Look.esp
21 More Interesting Loot for Skyrim.esp [Version 5.6]
22 NotSoFast-MainQuest.esp
23 TheChoiceIsYours.esp [Version 1.4]
24 Run For Your Lives.esp [Version 2.0.4]
25 RiversideLodge.esp [Version 1.5.1]
26 Point The Way.esp [Version 1.0.5]
27 Smelter_Riften & Solitude.esp
28 Blacksmith Chests.esp
29 The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp [Version 1.2.8]
2A DragonPriestMaskQuestMarkers.esp
2B Gildergreen Regrown.esp [Version 1.2.6]
2C TheChoiceIsYours_Dawnguard.esp
2D ForgottenMagic_Redone.esp
2E AK- Boethiah Alternate.esp
2F SkyCompleteLegendary.esp
30 SkyTweak.esp
31 SmartCast_1_0.esp [Version 1.0]
32 Smithing Perks Overhaul_Remade.esp
33 TheChoiceIsYours_Dragonborn.esp
34 TimingIsEverything.esp
35 TKDodge.esp
36 UltimateCombat.esp
37 Weapons & Armor_DragonPriestMasks.esp
38 When Vampires Attack.esp [Version 2.0.4]
39 Bashed Patch, 0.esp
[/xml][/spoiler]

I have no graphical enhancements, so my performance shouldn't suffer at all, and that will nice for a change. I think I've changed everything I want to change. Maybe I'll play the main quest through this time... maybe.
Currently playing Fallout 3 which is IMO the BEST sci-fi RPG ever made.
Terraria, every time I play it makes me smile.

...especially when this music starts playing. :-)
Doom and Destiny
Main Quest is over....now i must grind and grind and grind for the real big monster.
Best retro RPG so far.
i was playing Thief 2: The Metal Age, but i got to a part i was having a hard time beating, so i started playing Stars Wars Knights of the Old Republic, which i've been hating, so i will probably go back to Thief 2.
More Hyrule Warriors. Finished Legend Mode on Normal (I guess that counts as another finished game this month), and might try Hard difficulty for more collectables. For the most part I liked the game, despite the issues this game has.
misteryo: Skyrim - new game with this mod list:

I have no graphical enhancements, so my performance shouldn't suffer at all, and that will nice for a change. I think I've changed everything I want to change. Maybe I'll play the main quest through this time... maybe.
I know you said you've modded it about as much as you want, but I do recommend you check out the Interesting NPCs mod. It adds a ton of new NPCs (around a hundred I believe) to Skyrim, each of them fully voiced and many of them offer quests, including some that offer full fledged several hour long questlines.

While the audio quality of some of the new NPCs can be a bit iffy, they're mostly well voiced, and most of them are written far better than the vanilla NPCs. The full fledged questlines are (in my experience) also much better than Skyrim's vanilla quests. Quest dialogue (and actions) can change based on your interaction with the NPCs and your general actions around Skyrim, and many of the quests actually tie together.

I can't recommend Interesting NPCs enough, if I could only choose one mod to use, that would be the one I would choose.
Avadon 2 - The Corruption

About halfway through.. When I finish this, Pillars of Eternity has probably gotten a couple of critical patches, so I can start that next :)
Neo Scavenger. Badly.
LJChronx: Finishing up Tomb Raider (2013). Almost done and really enjoying it. First Tomb Raider game I have ever played. Also playing Zelda: Majora's Mask, but Im hating the 3 day life cycle.
snowkatt: thats the whole idea of the game
to do as much as you can in 72 hours

and you can slow the time down
Yeah I know. I just like to really taking my time at Zelda. Exploring every nook and cranny in the world and the dungeons. I don't like to feel rushed while Im analyzing a dungeon. I know some people love the concept of the game, but its my least favorite of the Zelda's. I had it on N64 and never beat it on that one. I am going to try to beat this one, as I actually forked out $40 for it and that's rare for me to pay full price for a game these days.
snowkatt: thats the whole idea of the game
to do as much as you can in 72 hours

and you can slow the time down
LJChronx: Yeah I know. I just like to really taking my time at Zelda. Exploring every nook and cranny in the world and the dungeons. I don't like to feel rushed while Im analyzing a dungeon. I know some people love the concept of the game, but its my least favorite of the Zelda's. I had it on N64 and never beat it on that one. I am going to try to beat this one, as I actually forked out $40 for it and that's rare for me to pay full price for a game these days.
i like majora not because of the groundhogs day mechanics but because its unique and different
and a lot darker and more disturbing then other zelda's

there is no zelda for one
no triforce no ganon there is more of a storyline more well developed npc's a smaller world but on the whole better and more fully realised

you wil get to know each npc in termina their problems their plights and you wil do everything to help them only to know that you must travel back in time to undo all your hardwork but with a new mask and one step closer to breaking the cycle

and off course there are the implications ( albeit vauge ) that termina is purgatory and that link is dead
Daliz: Avadon 2 - The Corruption

About halfway through.. When I finish this, Pillars of Eternity has probably gotten a couple of critical patches, so I can start that next :)
It's those first two or three patches for a game like that that are always the hardest to wait for. But experience has certainly taught me better, and it will probably make the most sense to wait for three at least for PoE.

I still need to play the Avadon games, I wanted to play the Geneforge series through first and that is taking some time. I don't intend to finish them before PoE though.
Started Din's Curse yesterday, cute little game, I'm only at my 2nd second town with a lvl7 character, I need a faster way to kill time till PoE is released. The wait is killing me xD
LJChronx: Yeah I know. I just like to really taking my time at Zelda. Exploring every nook and cranny in the world and the dungeons. I don't like to feel rushed while Im analyzing a dungeon. I know some people love the concept of the game, but its my least favorite of the Zelda's. I had it on N64 and never beat it on that one. I am going to try to beat this one, as I actually forked out $40 for it and that's rare for me to pay full price for a game these days.
snowkatt: i like majora not because of the groundhogs day mechanics but because its unique and different
and a lot darker and more disturbing then other zelda's

there is no zelda for one
no triforce no ganon there is more of a storyline more well developed npc's a smaller world but on the whole better and more fully realised

you wil get to know each npc in termina their problems their plights and you wil do everything to help them only to know that you must travel back in time to undo all your hardwork but with a new mask and one step closer to breaking the cycle

and off course there are the implications ( albeit vauge ) that termina is purgatory and that link is dead
I certainly understand your point. I will give it another full shot soon. BTW, I just beat Tomb Raider today. So now I get to pick something else out of my backlog to play! Yeah!