It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

FantasyNightmare: Hydrophobia: Prophecy. Picked it up for about $1 a while back. It's fun & well worth 1-2 dollars, but probably not more.
I paid $5 and I agree, still I managed to avoid most bugs people were having and the atmosphere was better than I expected.
Torchlight 1&2, SC2, Chessmaster 9000
Just playing Civilization 5. Nice game, although not as rich in strategies as I anticipated and the AI is kind of dumb. But apart from that the immersion is great. Buying a bundle gives you the best experience. A bundle can be obtained for about 10$ like every two months on a steam sale.
Replaying The Witcher. It's even better than I remember it to be.
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and not enjoying it that much. I loved AssCreed 1+2 and played them to completion a few months ago but ACB is really boring and frustrating. The story seems to go nowhere and there is just so much filler like Shop quest missions that you must do if you want better weapons and armor but the parts for these quests are rare and hard to find. Then there are some points on the map that you can't get to because of the White wall of Death and the game doesn't tell you why you can't access them. ACB isn't a bad game but it just feels so lackluster compared to the first 2 and with so much damn padding that it's crazy.

My idea was to play through the entire AssCreed series before 4 comes out but now I doubt that will happen and truth be told I'm not even sure I will finish ACB even though I'm 15 hours into it.
Replaying NWN 1 original campaign (will go through all) with a dwarven monk, on hardest difficulty.
* damn, those Swords of Never hit HARD on my level 8 monk.
I just finsihed:

Neverwinter Nights 2
Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer (amazing expansion pack, simply brilliant)

Im half way thru:

Neverwinter Nights 2: Storm of Zehir (very disappointed with this expansion pack)
mechwarrior online
Hotline Miami, and loving every second of it.
Ghorpm: I'm not a big fan of action/shooter games and therefore destroying Takens was tedious, repetitive and sometimes frustrating for me.
mistermumbles: I didn't think combat was that bad, but it certainly got repetitive after a short while. There were quite a few sections where I said "fuck it" and did my cowardly 'run past taken, fire up a flare, and make a mad dash for the next light/checkpoint'.

Yeah, I really liked that crazy path section, too. I was actually surprised by how much liked the two extra episodes in general. I definitely appreciated the fact that there were plenty of opportunities to off Taken with environmental hazards. Also they stopped the story from being too open-ended.

It is said that the combat is supposed to be a bit improved and more varied in American Nightmare, so I may give it a try just to see. I think I'll be continuing with a bit more horror-themed gaming as I'm considering Undying to be the next game I play.
I've just finished American Nightmare. The combat is a bit different but still - I don't like it. At all. Not that I think it's bad (neither here nor in the original Alan Wake). It's just I don't like it personally. I don't like running around and shooting hordes of enemies. Although I'm not 100% certain I do believe that Wolfenstein 3D was the only FPP shooter I've ever beaten. I just don't like running around and shooting. Period.

And the other thing... I can officially certify that I've never played any game that was THAT repetitive as American Nightmare. Non of them was even remotely close to it. But the thing is... It's actually great, I love it! Yeah, sounds crazy, I know. Play it and you will see what I mean.

On the downsides... collectibles. Once again - there is only one game in which I actually tried to get all of them and it was Assassin's Creed. After that I said to myself: nevermore. I can understand that it can be enjoyable for some people but not for me. Not at all. Period (once again). The problem with the American Nightmare is that it actually forces you to look for them because you can upgrade your weapons only after finding a specific number of collectibles. I HATE IT!

Anyway, I'm glad that I finished Alan Wake. My pleasure is twofold: first that I've actually played those games (it was worth it) and second - that I'm done with the series.
Ghorpm: I've just finished American Nightmare.
So did I. Very much enjoyed it, although it's a bit on the short side and as you said it's even more repetitive than before... yet it makes for a good story-telling technique. I actually didn't mind the collectible manuscript pages, as it provides one with some enjoyable story snippets. I tried a little of the arcade mode afterwards but I doubt I'll bother much with it. *shrug*

One thing I really enjoyed about the AW games is their use of music with a real soundtrack not just your run-of-the-mill score. All in all, I had a really good time with both, but it's unlikely I'll revisit that universe anytime soon.

I guess that means I can start with Undying now. :)
Currently working on several games in my free time based on what mood I'm in that day.

The Blackwell Trilogy - Thanks to Briareos262 and lugum I've had the pleasure of playing this spectacular retro P&C series by Wadjet Eye. Played the first two already and I am looking forward to finishing Convergence.

Receiver - This is an interesting take on the FPS genre, with a focus on realistic gun mechanics. You can't just head out and just start killing shit as soon as you spawn. You must first get the clip out of your inventory load said clip into your gun, pull back the slide to chamber a round, take the safety off and then maybe you'll survive a few minutes. ;) And the best part is that every last one of those actions is mapped to a different key on your keyboard.... It's rage inducing at first, but once you get the hang of it it's actually quite a fun game. I still can't get more than 3 tapes before I run out of ammo and/or get taken out by one of those flying taser-bots...

Unepic - This is a fun and LOL inducing Castlevania-like indie adventure. I've been playing this one on and off for over a year and, without fail, always come back to it and enjoy the hell out of it. Maybe I'll finally finish it this year. :D

Underrail - As a huge fan of the original two Fallout games[and Fallout in general], this was a natural choice for me. I waited for many moons for a game like this to surface and when I discovered it about a year ago I immediately threw my money at it. As well as it's striking resemblance to my favorite post apoc game, it has the addition of a fairly robust [and growing] crafting system and Mind Bullets! If you like the original FO games, support Stygian and get this game.

NEO Scavenger - This is a rogue-like Post-Apoc survival game built in Flash. It's still in fairly early stages of development, but shows a lot of promise. You can play the demo here from your browser.

Black Mesa - This is a FREE complete remake of the first Half-Life. It's chock full of new models, maps, a brilliant soundtrack, new voice acting and high res textures. I am very impressed with the amount of effort and tlc that was put into this game. And since it has been ages since I last played the original, it's almost like playing it for the first time again. I would highly recommend this game to anyone.

Project Zomboid - Project Zomboid is an isometric zombie apocalypse survival game. I have been following this game for quite some now, even through the painfully long waits between egregious bug fixing updates....But the wait for the final commercial release is nearly upon us. Can't freakin' wait!

tl;dr
The Blackwell Trilogy
Receiver
Unepic
Underrail
NEO Scavenger
Black Mesa
Project Zomboid
Post edited June 26, 2013 by H3xx
Currently playing the demo of Shogun Total War 2. The demo looks awesome. I watched the gameplay from youtube before and it's really is a good game. Maybe its not the game for every people. But I think it's a great strategy game. Especially its battles, huge war with thousands people on it. I like to watch the battle, zoom in so I can see every man's face, their reactions, expressions. Hahaha :))
Post edited June 26, 2013 by misjustamilo
Disciples: Sacred Lands.

The question is... how come I've never played it before?!
Finished Scrapland - could do with a GoG release to remove the awful starforce drm (doesn't work on Windows 7). Now ploughing through Crusader No Remorse.