It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I couldn't get into Enlisted because there were a lot of cheaters when i played it. Like dude just sitting in spawn and one-shotting the other side.

Anyway, i'm playing Master of Orion 2, Heroes of Might and Magic 2, ADOM and Tales of Maj'Eyal.
GTA Vice City Definitive Edition on PS4. The game is now bug free aside from a few slowdowns here and there and controls well and plays well. It's probably the best way to experience this masterpiece that's my favorite GTA game.
Lately, I wanted to remember the past, and I began to play minecraft. It's a great distraction from the news that's happening around the world. And the pixelmon theme itself is now becoming popular again. So a lot of people are hooked. I noticed from the downloads of the game that popularity is coming back to minecraft again. So now I play with pleasure.
Post edited May 12, 2022 by tatianadi
grassBlade: Wrath of the Righteous

And, I feel as though I'm not "playing" a game so much as "debugging" a beta. I must have started 10 "new" games with 4+ updates/patches, which is a shame since I really, really want to play this game. Visually, it is beautiful. The storyline and world are intriguing. The bugs, however, have caused me to use 4 letter expletives in multiple languages.

Examples:

"Pets" walking backwards. Daeran walking as if he is sleuthing or practicing tai chi. Cursor icons changing inappropriately, including the message window cursor icon. Cast spells doing absolutely nothing (usually "cure" spells). Characters being unable to attack enemies who are two steps away. Spells that refuse to be cast until the next round (when the character was supposed to attack, not cast).
That game just got a new patch:

Good: Loremasters can now use Cleric/Druid/Wizard secrets to learn spells from other classes. (I got a Wizard (Spell Master) 5/Loremaster 1 to cast Cure Serious Wounds, as a test.)

Bad: Apparently (haven't tested this myself), when entering safe areas (like act 1's tavern), your party members continue to follow you and can't be talked to. (Workaround is to leave the area, remove them from the party, then immediately re-enter the area.)
House of the Dead Remake, Antstream Arcade, and Pinball FX. All three are a blast!
Super Trench Attack
Quake
Starscape
Steamworld Heist
Done main game / dlcs, uncertain how much farther I'm willing to fuss to get achievements:
- Control
- Celeste
- Mirror's Edge: Catalyst
- Injustice

Near end game, kind of forgot about it lately:
- FFVII (Android)

Aaaaaaand a bunch of other stuff whenever the mood strikes
I'm re-visiting the ace combat series in the PS1,2 era for my nostalgia fix.
It seems like in graphic and game system-wise, AC1 is too ancient, Also AC2 is a rough diamond and some levels are too hard to pass.
At last, AC3 is "enjoyable" by today's standards. if you don't mind the vast anime tropes that the game sends you.
AC4 is a more refining one and is actually my favorite in the series (usually many fans' favorite is AC5, but it is too noisy for my taste). I'm beginning to play the game now.
dtgreene: That game just got a new patch:

Good: Loremasters can now use Cleric/Druid/Wizard secrets to learn spells from other classes. (I got a Wizard (Spell Master) 5/Loremaster 1 to cast Cure Serious Wounds, as a test.)

Bad: Apparently (haven't tested this myself), when entering safe areas (like act 1's tavern), your party members continue to follow you and can't be talked to. (Workaround is to leave the area, remove them from the party, then immediately re-enter the area.)
Those bugs were in the newest patch. :(

I put the game aside and won't attempt to replay it until it hits version 3.0 or thereabouts, which should be sometime in 2023.

I'm currently playing Drakensang. It may not be as 'pretty' and immersive as WOTR, but it is bug free.
dtgreene: That game just got a new patch:

grassBlade: Those bugs were in the newest patch. :(

I put the game aside and won't attempt to replay it until it hits version 3.0 or thereabouts, which should be sometime in 2023.

I'm currently playing Drakensang. It may not be as 'pretty' and immersive as WOTR, but it is bug free.
Fortunately, the bug I mentioned in this post was fixed with the hotfix.

One reasonable approach with this game is, when a new patch releases, wait a day or two before you install it, just in case there's a significant bug introduced that's fixed with a hotfix.

Alternatively, you could just play Kingmaker. It doesn't have as many classes, and it doesn't have mythic levels or mounted combat, but it isn't as buggy and you don't need to worry about future patches breaking things.

Edit: But can you play as a witch in Drakensang? (You can in Pathfinder: Wrath in the Righteous, but unfortunately not in (unmodded) Kingmaker.)
Post edited May 13, 2022 by dtgreene
Lastly been playing : Story of season : pioneers of olive town, Kingdom heart final mix (into the kingdom heart 1.5 and 2.5 remaster), bought Songs of conquest, tried it a bit, will come back later. On different platforms (song of conquest on GOG).
Oh and I regularly play : idle champion of the forgotten realm, easy to dive and quit, come back later.
Post edited May 14, 2022 by Bapthomme
dtgreene: Fortunately, the bug I mentioned in this post was fixed with the hotfix.

One reasonable approach with this game is, when a new patch releases, wait a day or two before you install it, just in case there's a significant bug introduced that's fixed with a hotfix.

Alternatively, you could just play Kingmaker. It doesn't have as many classes, and it doesn't have mythic levels or mounted combat, but it isn't as buggy and you don't need to worry about future patches breaking things.

Edit: But can you play as a witch in Drakensang? (You can in Pathfinder: Wrath in the Righteous, but unfortunately not in (unmodded) Kingmaker.)
I love Kingmaker; it's the reason I bought Wrath pre-release (really sorry about that now). As an ex-coder (retired), I'm aware of the problems in code (pointers, bad design, bad coders -- had to fix one individual's database because he coded phone numbers as an integer rather than alphanumeric). I can live with the occasional bug or overlooked no-no (NWN2's comes to mind), but the bugs I've encountered in WOTR makes me use 4 letter words in languages I haven't used in decades. It's my opinion there are more bugs in WOTR than there ever were in Nam.

Insofar as Witches and Drakensang, no. There are many choices, but they tend to be limited to variations of the major character types. I'm only in the 2nd chapter (no idea how many to go), playing as a burglar (?) so I can pickpocket (cash seems to be hard to come by), disarm traps (some, but not many, so far). and use social talents (seduce, fast talk, haggle, etc.)

On the whole, the game, so far, reminds me of Wizardry (without the upteen weapon+++something). It's based on a German tabletop RPG. Character levels allow you to 'up' character characteristics (animal lore -- used to get sinew for bow making, alchemy -- to make better potions/salves, etc., etc.). Best part is that you don't need to wait for a new level to use your experience points.
Bapthomme: Lastly been playing : Story of season : pioneers of olive town,
How far did you go? I had to give up because I couldn't complete one of the city hall request. I had a good time playing this game.
Bapthomme: Lastly been playing : Story of season : pioneers of olive town,
Cambrey: How far did you go? I had to give up because I couldn't complete one of the city hall request. I had a good time playing this game.
Bought the extension too since I am interested in Iris. I'm not really that far. I did reach the bottom of the 2nd mine. But have yet to access the "gold mine". I didn't clear the 2nd wall to access that part. I have the log house, and I'm planning, to get the other one. But since it requires silver, its pretty slow, and I prefered to craft some sprinklers first (that requires silver too) they really ease the stamina when it 's not raining. Oh and with Iris, they told me I can get the necklace, to confess my feelings.
That was pretty long, please bear my lack of grammar (english is not my first language).

EDIT : just saw you might be french too.
Post edited May 14, 2022 by Bapthomme
MovingArtillery: Enlisted

I don't usually play online games, but I'm honestly quite enjoying this one.
kai2: I've been playing the same... even though I tend to dislike MP games.

While not perfect -- and a bit more Battlefield-like than I'd hoped (had hoped the team AI would have allowed more tactical play) -- I've had a good time with all the campaigns.
Yep, I was honestly a bit disappointed with the lack of tactical orders that you can give to your AI squadmates. That is why I always order them to stay in a building for cover (by ordering them to defend that place) and have them basically do nothing (having them stay inside a building also prevents them from dying over enemies' artilleries). So whenever the character I play dies, I can be assured that there will always be a squadmate available to replace me, since I don't trust them to follow me into combat.

That said, I still find the game to be pretty enjoyable. I just hope the developers would fix the hitboxes though, since I often play as a sniper and that having some of my shots not landing on the enemies despite the fact that they should've registered as a hit can become really annoying at times.
Post edited May 17, 2022 by MovingArtillery