It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
I am back to Mount And Blade - Warband.
Dark Mirror

:)
Playing Chaos Strikes Back, soloing with a reincarnated character.

It's a bit rough at the start, and it helps if you're already familiar with the game, but once you get past the early part (and get at least one flask so you can use all the priest spells), it's quite fun, and is a good example of how a high level game should look like.

The game is a lot more dense than the original Dungeon Master, which also makes it easier to navigate without a map, which is a good thing since the dungeon is designed to be difficult to map.

Edit: Forgot to mention that this is a solo run.
Post edited May 17, 2022 by dtgreene
I am playing GTA San Andreas right now. Love to play this game. Recently I built my pc and purchase PC headset JBL to play this game and fulfill my craziness about this game.
About to boot up Total War: Medieval II for a couple of hours :) Up to turn 50+ I think. I'm also at war with France, it's going reasonable enough! Am currently playing as England.
Currently trying out subnautica. Already died several times (not a fan of first person exploration) but interesting.-
Nelke & The Legendary Alchemists (Switch). A spin-off from the Atelier series, so not the usual gameplay. The game is very challenging as it leaves no room for mistakes.
low rated
Mount And Blade - Warband and Dawn Of Man.
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines.

Playing it for the first time and I'm loving it. I chose Tremere as my clan.
Cambrey: Nelke & The Legendary Alchemists (Switch). A spin-off from the Atelier series, so not the usual gameplay. The game is very challenging as it leaves no room for mistakes.
I did played this serie, a while ago (but not the same ones, and not a spin-off) The 1st I completed was Atelier ayesha DX. Was really into it, went through it with few other game at the same time. but I guess it was pretty short : around 35 hours. The other one was longer, but haden't an in-game time limit ( atelier lydie and suelle, the original version, it took me around 85 hours). I played those on the switch lite, so the time played might not be very precise.
I also have atelier sophie DX but I didn't finished it, my switch playtime rush, is over. I hope I will finish it.
Right now, I talked to some guys on discord and they planned a Vampire the masquerade : bloodlines playthrough. I went on board, but I'm a new player with the license. Made a female Toreador.
Bapthomme: The other one was longer, but haden't an in-game time limit ( atelier lydie and suelle, the original version, it took me around 85 hours).
Is there a time limit in Atelier Sophie and Ryza?
Just got the bad ending in Dungeon Master.

(Hint: After getting a certain special item, but before doing a certain something with that item, go back to the start of the dungeon.)
Bapthomme: The other one was longer, but haden't an in-game time limit ( atelier lydie and suelle, the original version, it took me around 85 hours).
Cambrey: Is there a time limit in Atelier Sophie and Ryza?
There's no time limit in it. (there's a DX version of it, now too, do not add much).
there's a calendar, but that's it.
Also, in Atelier lydie and suelle, alchemy wasn't really needed. It's there but you almost can rush things, equip stuff some enemies drops and some easy stuff to craft, and still beat the game. I needed alchemy for some quest. But not for the difficulty spikes.Talking about the main game here, not after beating it. While with atelier sophie, I need a guide to progress (and the need for alchemy is much stronger).
Also can't tell for sure (since I didn't finished it yet) but I think the game might be pretty short. A bit like Ayesha, maybe.
Post edited May 24, 2022 by Bapthomme
Now I got the good ending.

Playing some Chaos Strikes Back now. It's quite fun, though if you use reincarnated characters (or are *soloing* with a reincarnated character), the start of the game can be a bit rough. It really helps to know your way around the game, particularly how to reliably get one of the best weapons early, and where it's possible (but not guaranteed!) for the other best weapon to show up.
Just started playing Ancestor's Legacy, it's an interesting game. A bit different from Total war but am really liking it so far.