It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Y's Origin and Battleblock theatre. Both are pretty good so far. :)
lego hobbit

after lego marvel superheroes and its tight game play and integration this game is a mess
far too many characters at any given time ( msh had a huge cast too but those were usually 2 to 4 characters per level this is 15 characters per level )
a lot of battle and they are so chaotic all you can do is button mash and hope for the best because you cant see who you are controlling
the levels are overlong
and boring as well

im only sitting it through because im 7 levels away from completing the story mode
and then ill kick it off my laptop
Bridge Constructor.

I was able without too much difficulties to build all bridges to withstand cars and trucks, this unlocked the tanker truck which is a lot heavier. I just was able to finish the 2nd bridge (after many, many, many tries), it broke down when the tanker truck was mostly passed with the front passing the finish line but the back still on the bridge. The game said my bridge passed even though the tanker truck exploded.
Post edited April 28, 2015 by justanoldgamer
Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition.

Having played through the original and BGT some years ago I was positively surprised about the quality of this new version.

Currently trying to get through at medium difficulty with as few reloads as possible (currently 3 reloads until chapter 5) and no external hints. Got some bad HP rolls at level up for my character and Neera.
Saints Row: The Third. I was just driving around and hit a pole near the first crib and was launched twenty feet in the air and ricocheted off a nearby building before landing upside down. I do love a good physics glitch.

I'm also getting ready to actually give The Witcher a second chance as I've played about as much of Fallout 3 as I want to for the immediate future and I need another action RPG.
Post edited April 29, 2015 by NoNewTaleToTell
Playing Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen again. Would be nice to see it on PC as well.
The Witcher. I couldn't tell you why, but it's clicking for me this go round. There are still things I dislike about it such as the way the dialogue cycles, and I'm finding the music to be more than a bit grating but I'm enjoying the gameplay itself and that's the most important thing.
Far Cry.
I have almost finished it, actually, as it completely absorbed my attention with its great realistic "predatory" action.
It is not really a stealth game or a sandbox one (as the description says), yet it is an excellent shooter where you have to play as a Commando to survive in many separated but large and open areas.
The plot is very clichèd and the voice acting is awful, but the gameplay is just too much fun! Also, the Cry engine does wonders: imo, it is probably the best looking game from its era!
Post edited April 29, 2015 by Enebias
Dragon Age: Origins

Yes I know I said this bundle was cak, but being a gamer I caved at the last moment

It's fun, playing on normal [i play games on easy mostly], getting a bit tough now. but dungeon siege 1 pees all over this game, games are not all about graphics..

But it's fun.

Not a bad bundle for £3.82 UK

I had to create a Oragin account, but my email was already in use, forgot I made an account back in 2010 for a free game.

Time flys....
Post edited April 30, 2015 by Cavenagh
Just started Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky.

Was reluctant to play it before, I like turn based games/JRPGs but the last few I've played have been heavy with random encounter battles and I find I just don't have the patience anymore when a game throws a battle up every two steps.

I'm really liking this one so far though. The battles (so far) aren't random in the sense I mentioned, instead you can see the monsters walking around on the map and engage them in battle yourself. Story seems the typical stuff but I'm finding the writing behind it engaging, and I like the overall feel of the game.

Got a feeling it's going to be quite long too.
Started playing FarSky and it's ok i guess, a bit clunky/floaty with the gameplay and animations, it appears to be lacking in content (there isn't much you can do), a bit easy since it seems that you can mine the most used material (iron) without ever running out, the menu is simplistic and unless i'm missing something it's awful on the crafting side since you can only see the icones of what materials is needed and sometimes the description of the thing you want to craft overlaps the icones.

Considering that they're similar games i would say that Subnautica appears to be a better game even if it is on early acess but then again i got FS for 1$ on a bundle, so eh, i would say that it will entertain me for what i paid and probably last around 6~8 until i get bored.
alan wake...

anyone has spare batteries?
Just got done playing Yard Work simulator 2K15. Not nearly as exciting as I would like, plus the wasp and ant mini-bosses are a pain in the rump. Thankfully there's a safehouse in the game where I can stock up on beer and Pringles chips.
Currently trying to get into Deus Ex GOTY but I'm finding it extremely difficult to feel comfortable with the controls, which is a shame since apparently this is the type of game that I would love. Apparently there is a Ps2 port of it, so I might track that down and give it a try.

I haven't touched The Witcher in a day or two and am still in the first act/city/whatever, I got tired of ping pong-ing between two characters and I really do wish there was a way to meditate whenever you want, maybe there is but I just haven't found it yet.

I haven't touched Two Worlds 2 in a while either, despite the huge leap in production values I think I prefer the first game, I'm just not digging the revamped combat.

Promotion Wars is one I've just started playing. It's a freeware wrestling simulator where you're the booker of a company. I started my own promotion and it looks like I'm WCW'ing it. I've already lost nearly half of my money in a few months time by hiring whatever name value wrestlers would talk to me, it costs me about twenty thousand dollars to run a show while I'm only making about a thousand off of each one. On the upside the fans seem to love my promotion, all one hundred or so fans...
NoNewTaleToTell: Currently trying to get into Deus Ex GOTY but I'm finding it extremely difficult to feel comfortable with the controls, which is a shame since apparently this is the type of game that I would love. Apparently there is a Ps2 port of it, so I might track that down and give it a try.
The controls will get much better when you invest some skill points into whatever your using. It's quite clunky at the begining, later it will be super smooth actions and your reticule and accuracy will be super fast.

The poison knock out cross bow works great if your a beginner. Running right up and shooting people in the face with a pistol works well, a few points in a knife you can sneak up and stealth kill stuff. Working on a silenced Sniper rifle to keep your distance also works well.