It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Finished with Mass Effect 3, and finally brought the story to a close. I enjoyed it. Didn't take part in any MP sessions, nor did I get readiness above 50%. Still, there were some good parts. Not sorry I played it, but it wasn't the strongest game by any means. OTOH I did like the ending.

So, playing now?
Shadow Warrior (2013) - up to the cemetary and making my way to the temple.
Dragon Age 2 - again. Decided I wanted to get some of the extra DLC for it, so now I can get some of the extra back story in prep for Inquisition.
Dishonored - playthrough number 3. Deciding whether I want to ghost it with no kills in which case I'll take all the upgrades I can get, or to go through without upgrades at all apart from Blink, which is automatic. Or, go for the ultimate run and do it all at once - that is, ghosting, no kills and no upgrades. But I probably don't have the patience for that.
NoNewTaleToTell: Currently trying to get into Deus Ex GOTY but I'm finding it extremely difficult to feel comfortable with the controls, which is a shame since apparently this is the type of game that I would love. Apparently there is a Ps2 port of it, so I might track that down and give it a try.
bad_fur_day1: The controls will get much better when you invest some skill points into whatever your using. It's quite clunky at the begining, later it will be super smooth actions and your reticule and accuracy will be super fast.

The poison knock out cross bow works great if your a beginner. Running right up and shooting people in the face with a pistol works well, a few points in a knife you can sneak up and stealth kill stuff. Working on a silenced Sniper rifle to keep your distance also works well.
Not sure how much Revision is going to tweak things like this, but I'm waiting for it to come out for another play through.
Might be worth a look for new players too?
Progress Update Here
Post edited May 04, 2015 by anomaly
Enjoying GTAV. It wasn't exactly what I wanted after the super realism and subtlety of GTA4. So i had a bit of grumpyness, but overall it's tough to complain about, recommendable to every gamer to cruise Los Santos some time.
anomaly: Dishonored - playthrough number 3. Deciding whether I want to ghost it with no kills in which case I'll take all the upgrades I can get, or to go through without upgrades at all apart from Blink, which is automatic. Or, go for the ultimate run and do it all at once - that is, ghosting, no kills and no upgrades. But I probably don't have the patience for that.
Wow, so much replayability? I'll have to try it one of these days. :-)
NoNewTaleToTell: Currently trying to get into Deus Ex GOTY but I'm finding it extremely difficult to feel comfortable with the controls, which is a shame since apparently this is the type of game that I would love. Apparently there is a Ps2 port of it, so I might track that down and give it a try.
bad_fur_day1: The controls will get much better when you invest some skill points into whatever your using. It's quite clunky at the begining, later it will be super smooth actions and your reticule and accuracy will be super fast.

The poison knock out cross bow works great if your a beginner. Running right up and shooting people in the face with a pistol works well, a few points in a knife you can sneak up and stealth kill stuff. Working on a silenced Sniper rifle to keep your distance also works well.
I guess I should've specified that I was talking about the key bindings, as odd as that sounds. I've just spent a while doing more rebinding and I have it probably about as comfortable as I'm going to get, at least for now.

I'm new to the game, right now I'm going for a stealth non-lethal build (wait, is the crowbar non-lethal?), I'll restart so I can grab the cross bow (I took the sniper rifle at first since I didn't know the crossbow is non-lethal). Thanks for mentioning that!

Since you're playing GTA V, if you're on PC, how is the Rockstar Social Club DRM? Can you play and save offline?
NoNewTaleToTell: I guess I should've specified that I was talking about the key bindings, as odd as that sounds. I've just spent a while doing more rebinding and I have it probably about as comfortable as I'm going to get, at least for now.

I'm new to the game, right now I'm going for a stealth non-lethal build (wait, is the crowbar non-lethal?), I'll restart so I can grab the cross bow (I took the sniper rifle at first since I didn't know the crossbow is non-lethal). Thanks for mentioning that!

Since you're playing GTA V, if you're on PC, how is the Rockstar Social Club DRM? Can you play and save offline?
No prob, just helping anyway I can to help people get into Deus Ex, it's a bit of a tough start.

Just continuing my GTAV playthrough on the Xbox360 so wouldn't know about it on PC.
anomaly: Dishonored - playthrough number 3. Deciding whether I want to ghost it with no kills in which case I'll take all the upgrades I can get, or to go through without upgrades at all apart from Blink, which is automatic. Or, go for the ultimate run and do it all at once - that is, ghosting, no kills and no upgrades. But I probably don't have the patience for that.
drevo2: Wow, so much replayability? I'll have to try it one of these days. :-)
Finished twice so far and still know there I things I want to do. It is a very good game!
drevo2: Wow, so much replayability? I'll have to try it one of these days. :-)
It's a great game, worth getting just for a single playthrough. I played partway through and had too many kills for my liking and went back through trying to get 0 kills and it was a lot of fun trying harder to minimize the killing, but I didn't succeed with 0. I'm not sure if I have the desire to replay again to try and get 0 kills either, too much tediousness to be enjoyable, for me, but with how the game is designed, it's probably fun for a lot of people to do.
Mount & Blade: Warband
Have played it for quite awhile now, always come back enjoying it. One of the only games I was completely wrong about when first playing (really thought it sucked till I saw a video of a another person playing it)

Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty
My gf bought this game for me and I really am liking it, brings back memories of playing the first game. Ploughing through the single player; beat all the minor protoss missions and almost done (like 5 more) missions to go with the Terran.

Various Business Simulator Type Games
Trying to find that one business game that beats all business games.. Tried: Wall Street Raider(DEMO), Game Dev Tycoon(DEMO),Patrician 2(DEMO) and Business Simulator(DOS Game).. I think I'll stick with Capitalism Plus.
Post edited May 05, 2015 by comradegarry
NoNewTaleToTell: I'm new to the game, right now I'm going for a stealth non-lethal build (wait, is the crowbar non-lethal?), I'll restart so I can grab the cross bow (I took the sniper rifle at first since I didn't know the crossbow is non-lethal). Thanks for mentioning that!
No, the crowbar is a lethal weapon.
The non-lethal weapons, as far as I can remember, are the tranquillizer crossbow darts (be careful not to use normal ones or the flares for mistake!), the prod (best weapon in the game, if you know how to use it properly on each kind of enemy) the baton (another extremely useeful weapon, if you use it with precision) and the gas grenades.
I am playing ZombieU and Bayonetta 2 right now.
NoNewTaleToTell: I'm new to the game, right now I'm going for a stealth non-lethal build (wait, is the crowbar non-lethal?), I'll restart so I can grab the cross bow (I took the sniper rifle at first since I didn't know the crossbow is non-lethal). Thanks for mentioning that!
Enebias: No, the crowbar is a lethal weapon.
The non-lethal weapons, as far as I can remember, are the tranquillizer crossbow darts (be careful not to use normal ones or the flares for mistake!), the prod (best weapon in the game, if you know how to use it properly on each kind of enemy) the baton (another extremely useeful weapon, if you use it with precision) and the gas grenades.
Well that's weird, who would've thought that whacking somebody in the face with a metal crowbar would prove to be fatal? Ha, seriously though thanks for the tips! I need to restart a new game anyway, and I'll keep your info in mind.
Tomb Raider Anniversary
KRATER
Medal of Honor: Airborne

Because I am all about playing the latest and the greatest.
NoNewTaleToTell: Well that's weird, who would've thought that whacking somebody in the face with a metal crowbar would prove to be fatal? Ha, seriously though thanks for the tips! I need to restart a new game anyway, and I'll keep your info in mind.
You're welcome! :)
Deus Ex is one of my favourite games, and the way I prefer to play it is the "silent sneaky merciful spy".
I don't kill humans (though they sometimes commit suicide trying to catch me), but I allow mysef to disable robots -even with military grade explosives- and clean the way from dangerous animals.

That is the best aspect form Deus Ex: you can freely choose your own methods, and you can do almost everything you could do if you were in a similar real-life situation.
Post edited May 05, 2015 by Enebias
Just got my shipment today from Amazon with Project X Zone and Shin Megami Tensei IV for the 3DS. So I've been playing a bit of SMTIV today. Just started Project X Zone.
Still polishing off my bucket list.

Though I'll take a break from it to try out the DMC HD collection.