It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just started MGS2. I don't think Raiden is as bad as everyone says. But I'm still at the beginning, maybe he'll annoy me soon enough^^
the last express
+ giving a look at other games.
yoshi_s_island: the last express
+ giving a look at other games.
There is a really cool documentary on the making of TLE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DygVxOWd_9o
played a bit of darkspore; it's still fantastic.
The Witcher 2!
jdsgn: Just started MGS2. I don't think Raiden is as bad as everyone says. But I'm still at the beginning, maybe he'll annoy me soon enough^^
Soon enough?
Post edited December 31, 2014 by realkman666
Still on my 2nd playthrough of Dust - An Elysian Tail here. Feels like a different game on hardcore difficulty, did piss me off a few times but I enjoy a good challenge.
I confess I just discovered a game called Space Traders and I may say it is really hard to put it out. Is quite nice and made me look for all kinds of space traders games that I didn't know before...
Shadowrun Returns!
Really enjoying it so far. Definitely picking up Dragonfall once it goes on sale.
Ganni1987: Still on my 2nd playthrough of Dust - An Elysian Tail here. Feels like a different game on hardcore difficulty, did piss me off a few times but I enjoy a good challenge.
It's super georgous from what I've seen of it but Is the platforming parts of it super precise?
Even though Tie Fighter is better, I decided to buy the Star Wars X-wing Special Edition anyway, it is quite good so far. I am also playing Kings Quest 4 and a few other games.
Ganni1987: Still on my 2nd playthrough of Dust - An Elysian Tail here. Feels like a different game on hardcore difficulty, did piss me off a few times but I enjoy a good challenge.
cecil: It's super georgous from what I've seen of it but Is the platforming parts of it super precise?
Platforming is easy once you get used to the controls (which are very responsive btw). It's a very enjoyable game :-)
cecil: It's super georgous from what I've seen of it but Is the platforming parts of it super precise?
Ganni1987: Platforming is easy once you get used to the controls (which are very responsive btw). It's a very enjoyable game :-)
Thanks for the info it's on my to play list :)
Playing Batman Arkham City (I finished Batman Arkham Asylum) and Far Cry 2. So far I really enjoy both games.
Still playing X-Wing (the harder classic missions; I think they made some of the missions easier with the Windows version?). Currently on Tour 3, mission 10.

Some of the missions do feel quite hard, but in a good way. In fact I've been a bit surprised how well I am progressing, usually I have to replay the hard missions max three times before succeeding.

Most of the "hardness" seems to come from recognizing which enemies you should attack, ie. if one group of TIEs is going after you but another is going after the transport you are supposed to protect... duh?

Oh right, on another PC I am playing also KKND 2. It is still quite nice and I prefer it over the first game. Sometimes I hit the "failed mission" bug, but it's not too bad.
Post edited December 31, 2014 by timppu
Gave up on The Blackwell Epiphany. Crashes on Android make it impossible to progress. I'll wait for an updated AGS version or play it at some later date on Windows.

So I'm now playing more KOTOR, and enjoying it so far, although I'm just at the beginning.