It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

transformers war for cybertron.
Meridian - New World
Age of Wonders 3
HereForTheBeer: About to start reading the manual for Stalker, in preparation for diving into that irradiated world for the first time.
misteryo: Dude. That will happen for me this week also.
Don't want to spoil it for you, but... so far it's pretty cool. ; )
Switching between Betrayal at Krondor and Lords of Xulima..
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Batman!!!
realkman666: Duplicate your save file.
Eh? Why? How? And for what purpose...? I am confused... :S
realkman666: Duplicate your save file.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Eh? Why? How? And for what purpose...? I am confused... :S
Mine disappeared after 12 hours.
LesterKnight99: transformers war for cybertron.
fall of cybertron superior
war for cybertron inferior
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Eh? Why? How? And for what purpose...? I am confused... :S
realkman666: Mine disappeared after 12 hours.
Ah... Apologies, but am still in the beginning (intensive treatment)... I have a terribly slow pace when playing games, and i usually play like 3-4 games simultaneously (for example, now that i am typing, i am playing the streets of rage remake too, and i am still working on levelling at AION).

If i progress a lot, i will be happy to do that.
Post edited December 25, 2014 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
More Binding of Isaac: Rebirth. Tried Hard mode a few times, but I'll wait til I get more unlocks. Got most endings though, so I guess that's something.

Also, more Bayonetta 2. Gonna get the rest of those golden LPs and health upgrades before going back to ∞ Climax mode.
Right now I drink beer, but overall yesterday I started playing Dungeon Keeper, using keeperfx. Besides that I am plying for months probably (maybe like a year?) Shadow Warrior. It is not that the game is so big. I just could not force myself to play, even thought the game is really good. Probably because I played some multiplayer a lot in this year (CSGO and Dota 2) and played some chess almost every day recently. Besides that I started playing original Shadow Warrior, a couple of days ago after I bought Classic Redux on Steam sale.

It also have occurred in my existence in last seven days that I have played some Cataclysm DDA and might play some Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup since I play it for time to time many hours, many days in a year, since 2009
Post edited December 25, 2014 by xordiw
I'm keeping these games going. They're all big, and I play a little at a time of one and then switch to the other:
Skyrim
Morrowind
Dragon Age: Origins
Mass Effect 2
Wasteland 2
Batman Arkham City
Tomb Raider

In between I play smaller games of all sorts.

Over the next week I plan to put time into Stalker and Shadowrun Returns!
soul calibur 5
Got GTA 5 for X-mas. Loving it so far. Got to the part where Michael gets the spiked drink from his son, Jimmy. Went flying around Los Santos in a drugged haze. Really dug that part. I did special-K once, so I know the feeling. Oh, and Trevor is friggin' awesome. I want hair like that. And a trailer.

Australia is full of shit. What a fun game they're missing out on.
Sims 3 tonight.

The past few days I've been playing more Two Worlds. Finally went to one of the non-village cities, it only took me twenty two levels and twelve or so hours. I've got a nice ranger build going on but some creatures seem fairly arrow proof (luckily those enemies are a bit slow), so I really need to get back to building up the melee side of my character. I'm not touching magic anymore, fire magic is useless for any non-ghost and I don't have enough skill points to waste on experimenting with the other magics.

I also went and finally finished level seven of Alpha Prime. There are only ten levels in total so it looks like I'll actually finish it, though it might take another few months since I don't like playing it more than thirty minutes at a time once or twice a week thanks to the aimbot enemies.
Post edited December 27, 2014 by NoNewTaleToTell
Playing a bunch of Project Diva Extend. Only got a few songs left to clear on Extreme difficulty, I'm hoping to manage that before the new year.