It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lovely Planet (having lots of fun with it)
Perimeter
Elegy for a dead world (kickstarter alpha)
Space Run
Moon Diver
Hang-On

and many, many more; crap :(
Austrobogulator: Binding of Isaac: Rebirth :D
BranjoHello: Please share your impressions.
I need to hear that gameplay is 300% better so I can get over the fact that graphics are 300% worse. XD
What makes you say that the graphics are worse? Aside from some bits where the pixels get stretchy, I think the graphics are better. Regardless, the general artstyle is still more or less the same the same.

The gameplay is different, but mostly better. Simply by not being made it Flash, it's better. It definitely feels better to control. There's also a lot of new features - some major ones include: the ability to save and exit, an actual limit of 12 hearts, and bigger rooms.
Started Baldur's Gate 2. Still working on escaping the starting dungeon and I'm already tired of listening to Imoen whining. Graphics are a bit better, interface a bit worse. Characters walk faster and path better, which is a huge deal.
BranjoHello: Please share your impressions.
I need to hear that gameplay is 300% better so I can get over the fact that graphics are 300% worse. XD
Austrobogulator: What makes you say that the graphics are worse? Aside from some bits where the pixels get stretchy, I think the graphics are better. Regardless, the general artstyle is still more or less the same the same.

The gameplay is different, but mostly better. Simply by not being made it Flash, it's better. It definitely feels better to control. There's also a lot of new features - some major ones include: the ability to save and exit, an actual limit of 12 hearts, and bigger rooms.
After seeing this slightly annoying guy's video I must admit, graphics are a lot better than I first thought, but it will still need a little getting used to after the gorgeous style of the original. I don't mind pixelated graphics but I do mind getting a donkey after owning a horse, if you know what I mean. ;)
Bigger rooms seems ok, and I guess save & exit is for runs when you didn't die but must turn off the game and do something else. What I've seen and like VERY much from that video is that once you make a hole in the wall it stays on, this will for example make those secret rooms with many harts much more useful. There are probably many more "little" improvements like this.
Well, I guess I can finally wishlist it now with my heart container in the right place. :)
Austrobogulator: What makes you say that the graphics are worse? Aside from some bits where the pixels get stretchy, I think the graphics are better. Regardless, the general artstyle is still more or less the same the same.

BranjoHello: After seeing this slightly annoying guy's video I must admit, graphics are a lot better than I first thought, but it will still need a little getting used to after the gorgeous style of the original. I don't mind pixelated graphics but I do mind getting a donkey after owning a horse, if you know what I mean. ;)
Bigger rooms seems ok, and I guess save & exit is for runs when you didn't die but must turn off the game and do something else. What I've seen and like VERY much from that video is that once you make a hole in the wall it stays on, this will for example make those secret rooms with many harts much more useful. There are probably many more "little" improvements like this.
Well, I guess I can finally wishlist it now with my heart container in the right place. :)
Nothing inherently wrong with donkeys.

You really should check out Northernlion's Binding of Isaac videos. He's really the one to watch for Isaac related YouTube stuff.

This is what I'd recommend if you want to check out a video about the new game.
Europa Universalis IV with the new Art of War expansion. Having a blast so far!
Just finished CoD Black Ops 2 single player...moving on to CoD Ghosts Single player :)

Alot of people apparantly skip sp altogether, but i on the other like the sp's as action movies. When the price gets low enough.

Black Ops 2 "story" was rather ADHD, but i do give extra points for the fact that you can actually affect it in certain ways.
Probably some ipad games like republique.
Also starting up Cartagra, a murder mystery VN with some amazing artwork. Played the demo and liked it quite a bit, but beyond that I know very little about it so far.
POSTAL

The controls are lame but it's lots of fun to play.

"Has anyone seen my ear?" :D
I think I am about to finish Sam & Max hit the road: great adventure game so far, even if a certain puzzle was a bit too criptic (I missed a very small detail in the beginning, and due to that I have been stuck for a good while).

Then, after nearly a month... I am still playing Commandos! The Expansion, "Beyond the Call of Duty", is insanely difficult!
Post edited November 06, 2014 by Enebias
As soon as I find the way to start them I'll be playing Wyrmstooth and Moonpath to Elsewyr, two fan made DLC size mods for Skyrim. I'm still burnt out on Skyrim itself but the mods are a different matter (due to usually being much better written with more interesting quests). These two mods have a good bit of acclaim and hopefully they'll be as good as Falskaar (and hopefully less buggy).

Once I finish messing around with the settings I'll be setting in for an extended session of Shadow Warrior (2013), a game that I really enjoy. Apparently some speedruns have been completed in under six hours and I think I may be able to complete it (from start to finish) in around eight or nine hours (give or take an hour or two) since I'm familiar with the first half of the game.

I also finally (FINALLY) got around to booting up System Shock 2 for the first time ever. I just got the keys rebound and did one of the training courses but one thing that stands out is just how good it looks. I'm not exaggerating when I say it looks utterly fantastic, I'm not sure if the graphics will drop further in the game but the early areas are very clean and crisp with very good lighting. A clear example of why a clean, refined and slightly stylized art direction ages far better than "ultra photo realistic" graphics.
Epic Battle Fantasy 4 on Kongregate.

Amazingly addicitve game, even moreso than its predecessor.
Betrayer. I've had a lot of nice things to say about this game (and some criticisms too) but as a whole...despite mostly having a lot of fun with it, something about it just doesn't click. I'm not sure exactly what it's lacking or whatever but I feel like I should be enjoying it a lot more than I am.
Team Fortress 2. And this new Heroes & Rivals game, all thanks to hubby dearest who has made me an NFL fan like himself! And also, Plants versus Zombies when I'm tired of everything else.
Post edited November 10, 2014 by Mark354