It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Back to Malaz

Toll the hounds (Spa) [Malazan book of the fallen #8] by Steven Erikson

Happy World Book Day to everyone!
Post edited April 23, 2021 by seba_86
seba_86: ...
Wait a second? Did you go back to... the eighth volume?
seba_86: ...
ciemnogrodzianin: Wait a second? Did you go back to... the eighth volume?
Haha, no, I meant I returned to reading the series, I usually read 1 or 2 books and then take a break to read something else.
A Country Doctor's Notebook (Zapiski yunogo vracha) (Spanish translation) by Mijaíl Bulgákov.
* Savage Dragon by Erik Larsen

I've been a fan since day 1. Enjoying the funny book.

* Spawn by Todd McFarlane

Just picked it up recently and enjoying it.

Re-Reading The Lost Regiment by William R. Forstchen.
Post edited April 29, 2021 by Arcadius-8606
Reading Anxious People: A Novel Hardcover by Fredrik Backman
Be More Strategic in Business: How to Win Through Stronger Leadership and Smarter Decisions
by Diana Thomas, Stacey Boyle
Reading El asesinato de Platón (The Murder of Plato) by Marcos Chicot.

A historical novel set in Athens, Sparta and Syracuse in the 4th Century BC, about the dream of changing the world through philosophy.
I’m working on 11/22/63 by Stephen King. I’m like a quarter of the way in but it’s intriguing so far.
I finally finished Neuvel's Themis books. The first book was a decent light sci-fi mystery and quite enjoyable if you don't think too much about it. The other two books didn't have that mystery to keep up intrigue and carry the story, and I feel the weaknesses of the writing became more apparent. The first book was fine, the last two were not very good.

Next up I'm reading Murphy’s Boy by Torey Hayden.

ConsulCaesar: Sinuhe the Egyptian by Mika Waltari
Oh, that's a good book. I should re-read it.
ConsulCaesar: Sinuhe the Egyptian by Mika Waltari
huppumies: Oh, that's a good book. I should re-read it.
I enjoyed it a lot. The story, the characters, the descriptions, the language... It all makes you feel you're travelling to the Ancient Era.
I am reading "The Best Weird tales of HP Lovecraft", almost finishing.
Post edited May 05, 2021 by RavenCrowwise
Oathbringer - Brandon Sanderson.

Took my breath away, I love his universe and his style. However many of his books have a finale where the hero does something amazing at the last minute to save the day, while it is explained and makes sense it happens so regularly the climaxes are beginning to feel weaker.
Fullmetal Alchemist Manga vol. 19-21(3 in 1 ed.) by Hiromu Arakawa.
Also reading on the side: Venom: Lethal Protector Omnibus
and X-Men Age of Apocalypse vol. 1: Alpha.
Post edited May 05, 2021 by oldgamebuff42
I've been reading old Marvel comics lately. Mostly Sgt. Fury and Marvel Two-in-One.