It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Been going through the witcher books in my spare time. Also been keeping up with Saga, the comic series. Both great reads so far.
drmike: Don't even have to buy the books as they're available online:

https://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/42

https://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/35
Caesar.: Sounds great for the next time I need a break from an 800-page book. Thank you both!
Do you have anything light?
I am reading through The Riftwar books by Raymond E Feist. Just finished Magician: Apprentice.
"The Life and Opinions of Tristram Shandy, Gentleman" by Laurence Sterne.
Just started Myrskykausi (Finnish translation of Sezon burz, Season of Storms).

Well... restarted. Apparently I'd already gone through the first couple of chapters at some point - but I'm planning to finish the thing this time.
Caesar.: Sounds great for the next time I need a break from an 800-page book. Thank you both!
tinyE: Do you have anything light?
Kids today.

You have to use this reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g6_JpGSI5E
Cosmopolis. Don Delillo blows me away. Sorely underrated... I think he's easily one of the best novelists of our time. He's right next to Cormac McCarthy on my own personal pedestal.
Seed and Blood. Following the Middle Eastern christians footsteps
/Ziarno i krew. Podróż śladami bliskowschodnich chrześcijan/
Dariusz Rosiak

Just starting the book to understand better the current situation of Middle East christians, their history and roots, their role in current migration waves and future of precious heritage of Middle East christianity. I already know a bit about the subject, but every time I read something about it, I realize it's still much more complicated then it seems to be.
After i finished Tacoma i was in the mood for a book about space so i decided to choose 172 Hours on the Moon. This book has been so hyped the booktube community when it first came out, so i hope i won't get disappointed
Just finished the Louise Hay Collection. Still working on Duma Key.
Stephen King's Desperation, the first pages are very good and intriguing I hope the rest of the book is just as good.
Esmeralda95: Stephen King's Desperation, the first pages are very good and intriguing I hope the rest of the book is just as good.
It's not too bad. If you're a King fan, you'll probably enjoy it. I also recommend reading the 'companion' book The Regulators (under his Richard Bachman pseudonym) if you like this one.
Reading The Ship of Ishtar by Abraham Merritt.
Esmeralda95: Stephen King's Desperation, the first pages are very good and intriguing I hope the rest of the book is just as good.
GR00T: It's not too bad. If you're a King fan, you'll probably enjoy it. I also recommend reading the 'companion' book The Regulators (under his Richard Bachman pseudonym) if you like this one.
Thank you very much for the recommendation! I'm just getting started with Stephen King. I've only read Misery (so good), and Carrie (meh).
A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara

At page 180 (~20%) and disappointed so far.