It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Various stuff from MIami Vice, both Jan Hammer's phenomenal music and many songs that appeared in some episodes.

Also the beautiful theme from Starman.

What can I say? I love all that 80's stuff. Music, movies, TV, comics...
Morrowind soundtrack. Still working...
Dogs of War - AC/DC
My favorite band of all time :D
Vythonaut: Original Sin Soundtrack while still working on a project.. Another great soundtrack for a wonderful game.
Nice soundtrack and channel, Hope I can manage to get Divinity anytime soon :)
Tarnicus: -snip-
Yeah, I love Daft Punk!

Listened to Pentatonix too, thanks for the links, will listen in!
Mice & Buzzer - Ballade
thk47: Nice soundtrack and channel, Hope I can manage to get Divinity anytime soon :)
It is guaranteed you'll have a great time playing it, just wait a little longer if you can't afford it right now and, eventually, there will be a discount.. :-)
Immortal - At the Heart of Winter
Tech N9ne - Fan or Foe
Thurisaz. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZ9OAe-aX7s

They love me, they love us, i love them!
Queen - Don't Stop Me Now
<span class="bold">Queen - Jazz</span> - Fat Bottomed Girls

Tina Turner - Acid <span class="bold">Queen</span> - The Acid <span class="bold">Queen</span>
Here it is from the film <i>"Tommy"</i>

Yarbrough &amp; Peoples - The Two of Us - <span class="bold">Don't Stop</span> the Music
(12 inch mix)

Thelma Houston - Any Way You Like It - <span class="bold">Don't</span> Leave <span class="bold">Me</span> This Way
Cover of Harold Melvin &amp; the Blue Notes from the album <i>"Wake Up Everybody"</i>

Janelle Mon&aacute;e feat. Erykah Badu - The Electric Lady - <span class="bold">Q.U.E.E.N.</span>

<i>"Greater Than One"</i>
Post edited January 20, 2015 by HampsterStyle
A mix of various celtic songs on Youtube
Opeth - Still Life
The Shirelles - Tonight's the Night - Will You (<span class="bold">Still</span>) Love Me Tomorrow

The Supremes - Mary, Scherrie &amp; Susaye - Come Into My <span class="bold">Life</span>

The Crusaders feat. Randy Crawford - Street <span class="bold">Life</span>
Also appears in soundtrack from <i>Sharky's Machine</i> and <i>Jackie Brown</i>

Melba <span class="bold">Moor</span>e - This Is It

Melba <span class="bold">Moor</span>e - This Is It - Lean on Me
Here is a 5 minute mix
Post edited January 21, 2015 by HampsterStyle