It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vythonaut: Opeth - Still Life
One of their best album along with Black Water Park, thanks for remind me :)

---
Gojira - Global Warming
Post edited January 24, 2015 by thk47
thk47: One of their best album along with Black Water Park, thanks for remind me :)
Honestly, i am a bit biased towards Opeth; i can't find a single album that's not good! Great band.

And now that you mentioned Gojira, i think it's a good time to seek The Way of All Flesh :-)
Original title as it appears on YouTube: 3-Hours Best Emotional Relaxing Music: Wonderful Piano Deep Sleep Insomnia Music.

Smooth and beautiful melodies. The video of falling leaves is done very good. Looks and sounds relaxing, helps to focus attention.
Post edited January 24, 2015 by Dessimu
The Meatmen - What's This Shit Called Love
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCSHmlcChzQ

The Pagans wrote the song. The Meatmen made it great.
Opeth - Pale Communion
Love that album! :)

Black Sabbath - Vol. 4 - Under the Sun/Every Day <span class="bold">Come</span>s and Goes

Pentagram - Day of Reckoning - When the Screams <span class="bold">Come</span>

Alice in Chains - Dirt - <span class="bold">Rain</span> When I Die

Killing Joke - Pandemonium - <span class="bold">Communion</span>

High on Fire - Death Is This <span class="bold">Communion</span> - Return to Nod

Derived from the first track "Eternal Rains Will Come" from the album Pale Communion
Post edited January 27, 2015 by HampsterStyle
The Muffs - Outer Space

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roDavV7EDzQ
HampsterStyle: Derived from the first track "Eternal Rains Will Come" from the album Pale Communion
Clever! :D

Now listening to Paradise Lost - Gothic
T.C. Carson: My Friend. T.C. Carson may have earned his fame as an actor on Living Single and as the voice of Kratos from the God of War games but the man is a fantastic singer. His debut album Truth is an absolutely sensational mature jazz/RnB album.
GTA V: The Score - No Happy Endings
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArA3bkumvoI

Cruisin' towards Yankton on a cold, dark night. Wondering who's really in that grave. Such a great tune for such a great scene.
Poets of the Fall - Late Goodbye
Walkmen - Fortruss (Instrumental)
Thanks to JMich for his "hint"...
Macklemore &amp; Ryan lewis - Thrift Shop feat. Wanz
Post edited January 28, 2015 by leon30
I had this for linking earlier but was sidetracked for bit. :)

Q Lazzarus - <span class="bold">Goodbye</span> Horses

My <span class="bold">Life</span> with the Thrill Kill Kult - A Girl Doesn't Get Killed by a Make-Believe Lover... 'Cuz It's Hot

My <span class="bold">Life</span> with the Thrill Kill Kult - Kooler Than Jesus - First Cut

My <span class="bold">Life</span> with the Thrill Kill Kult - Sexplosion! - Sex on Wheelz

My <span class="bold">Life</span> With The Thrill Kill Kult - Kooler Than Jesus - Nervous Xians
Post edited January 28, 2015 by HampsterStyle
Rudimental - Right Here ft Foxes Another moving short film from Rudimental, just like Rudimental - Not Giving In ft. John Newman &amp; Alex Clare.