It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vythonaut: Slayer - Seasons in the Abyss (three times in a row! :D )

As a side note, that 2" blast beat in "Skeletons of Society" (3.51) is *OMG*!! Always making my day! :D
Great album! I have listened to that album as well as Decade of Aggression(double album, live) countless times :)

Completely different music (voice reminds me a little of Regina Spektor) that I am currently listening to is Youth - Daughter
Hang Massive
Great stuff ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiea2aJMghk
Tarnicus: [...] Decade of Aggression(double album, live) [...]

Completely different music (voice reminds me a little of Regina Spektor) that I am currently listening to is Youth - Daughter
While i'm not very fond of live albums, this live album is indeed very good. I remember lending it from a good friend, long before the internet came, but i have never bought it because i prefer to own the studio albums. ;-) And while i don't buy live albums, there is indeed a live album i'm digging: Iced Earth's "Alive in Athens". Great live album, absolutely great setlist, top quality sound and i like some of their songs better in live version than in studio version.

Also i liked the song you posted, just woke up and it was the perfect soundtrack while eating my breakfast under a heavy overcast sky! :)

Also, i'm a little curious what your avatar title "MetaforthIsis" means.. I thought it was "Metamorfosis" but it isn't - care to explain? :)
Stonefox - Heart (Samuraii Remix) is such a perfect song for the night
Post edited November 29, 2014 by algirdexas699
Vythonaut: While i'm not very fond of live albums, this live album is indeed very good. I remember lending it from a good friend, long before the internet came, but i have never bought it because i prefer to own the studio albums. ;-) And while i don't buy live albums, there is indeed a live album i'm digging: Iced Earth's "Alive in Athens". Great live album, absolutely great setlist, top quality sound and i like some of their songs better in live version than in studio version.

Also i liked the song you posted, just woke up and it was the perfect soundtrack while eating my breakfast under a heavy overcast sky! :)

Also, i'm a little curious what your avatar title "MetaforthIsis" means.. I thought it was "Metamorfosis" but it isn't - care to explain? :)
I am generally not fond of live albums either, and that is definitely an exception.

I like to make up my own words and have a lot of fun writing and playing with the English language, especially when multiple meanings can be created succinctly. It is a recreation of the word metamorphosis: 'meta' = change, higher, 'big picture', 'forth' = momentum moving forward, 'Isis' = "the patroness of nature and magic. She was the friend of slaves, sinners, artisans and the downtrodden" (from Wiki) as well as having the literal meaning 'throne'. The combination alludes to events I am currently experiencing and to the change within.

It was only with your question that I realise that some might believe it was a reference to ISIS, the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.
Trentemoller - Miss You

Edit: sorry I thought I got that one linked in time to add to my other post (as I am used to quick reply thanks to Barefoot Essentials) rather than creating a new post.
Post edited November 29, 2014 by Tarnicus
Tarnicus:
Thanks for the clarification! As english is not my native language, I not very good at playing with words so i couldn't find what it meaned... And to be honest, i haven't thought about "Isis" as the known godess or the state because i thought the "I" was in fact "L".. :) Cheers!
Diamond Youth

Red Water

https://topshelfrecords.bandcamp.com/album/shake

Black Friday DEEPDARKNESS 50%
Post edited November 30, 2014 by MaGo72
How to Loot Brazil

Protest Song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAO6s08MVMk

Real American Hero

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4jqWnUwdoo
Post edited November 30, 2014 by MaGo72
Bloody Beach

Gonzo Blues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOCv5G-JR0A
Vythonaut: Thanks for the clarification! As english is not my native language, I not very good at playing with words so i couldn't find what it meaned... And to be honest, i haven't thought about "Isis" as the known godess or the state because i thought the "I" was in fact "L".. :) Cheers!
I would answer you in Greek but alas my Greek friends during high school only taught me swear words and er I believe this phrase (I have never written it before but can say it and used Google translate) Έχετε υπέροχο στήθος της

She did indeed and I was told that it was the "polite" way to say such a thing. Hey I was 14, I can be forgiven for thinking with my 'other' brain at that age, right? :P
Tarnicus: [...] my Greek friends during high school only taught me swear words [...]
Typical "kids".. :D :D :D

Tarnicus: Έχετε υπέροχο στήθος της - - She did indeed and I was told that it was the "polite" way to say such a thing. Hey I was 14, I can be forgiven for thinking with my 'other' brain at that age, right? :P
Well, yes that is a very polite way to say such a thing to a woman (translation for anyone else reading this: "you have beautiful breasts").. In fact it could be a compliment as long as you know her - well, if you didn't know her it could be a compliment as long as your eyes don't tell "sex - sex- sex" but better play safe than sorry! And of course, if you wanted to be unpolite there are countless words in slang language that could earn you a *slap* from that woman.. :D :D

Now listening to Mogwai - Mr. Beast
Alleycat Scratch: Stiletto Strut
migraine hit me today; killed it with Commodore 64 demoscene music (and some medicine). Man how is it possible that this music helped...