It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Playing Motorhead Ace Of Spades full blast while playing something, it's fucking awesome
GioVio123: Playing Motorhead Ace Of Spades full blast while playing something, it's fucking awesome
Möar Head! :P

<span class="bold">Mot&ouml;rhead</span> - Another Perfect Day - Marching off to War

<span class="bold">Mot&ouml;rhead</span> - Rock 'N' Roll - Just 'Cos You've Got the Power
Live 2004

<span class="bold">Mot&ouml;rhead</span> - Iron Fist

<span class="bold">Mot&ouml;rhead</span> - <span class="bold">Ace of Spades</span> - Shoot You in the Back

<span class="bold">Mot&ouml;rhead</span> - Overkill

Edit: I suck! I forgot this in pasting! :P
Found this old pic from 04JUL1974 in D.C. :) Blonde was random stranger's kid that took photo. I'm the smallest. My dad kept commenting the whole time about how well everyone parallel parked in those land-yachts back then.
If the Washington Monument ever needed a pair I've always felt that these would serve nicely! :)
Post edited December 04, 2014 by HampsterStyle
Not metal this time, but the lyrics are still suitably bleak,no fear.

Bonnie "Prince" Billy-You will miss me when I burn
high rated
Goran Bregovic - Le Temps des Gitan - Wonderful movie BTW...
Vythonaut: Goran Bregovic - Le Temps des Gitan - Wonderful movie BTW...
I see your Goran Bregovic - Le Temps des Gitan and raise you Željko Joksimović - Lane Moje. ;-)
Don't fear the reaper..
Primordial - Where greater Men have Fallen.
Black Sabbath - Iron Man

Edit:
Iron Man OST - Driving With The Top Down
Post edited December 04, 2014 by viperfdl
HypersomniacLive: I see your Goran Bregovic - Le Temps des Gitan and raise you Željko Joksimović - Lane Moje. ;-)
Thanks for the awesome song! I did a little search as to who was the winner of 2004's contest and saw this Ruslana amazon won it... Well, I didn't like it - it had some nice ideas but it was way too modern and pop for my tastes. At least Serbia's - Montenegro's song won the 2nd place. Then i saw who was in the 3rd place.... *facepalm*.

Finished listening to Nevermore - This Godless Endeavor. What a band it was..
Vythonaut: Thanks for the awesome song! I did a little search as to who was the winner of 2004's contest and saw this Ruslana amazon won it... Well, I didn't like it - it had some nice ideas but it was way too modern and pop for my tastes. At least Serbia's - Montenegro's song won the 2nd place. Then i saw who was in the 3rd place.... *facepalm*.

Finished listening to Nevermore - This Godless Endeavor. What a band it was..
No idea what winning the Eurovision contest means, but this song is indeed awesome and truly first place quality, perhaps even too good for that contest? ;-)

Facepalm you say? Like this? (-‸ლ) Or perhaps like this? (/ _ ; )

BTW, who won third place?
Soundgarden - Down on the Upside - <span class="bold">Never</span> the Machine Forever

The Replacements - Pleased to Meet Me - <span class="bold">Never</span> Mind

Nirvana - <span class="bold">Never</span>mind - Something in the Way

Nine Inch Nails - Pretty Hate Machine - Something I Can <span class="bold">Never</span> Have

Nirvana - <span class="bold">Never</span>mind - Territorial Pissings

Check out my weiner, dawg! (1979) :)
Post edited December 04, 2014 by HampsterStyle
HypersomniacLive: No idea what winning the Eurovision contest means, but this song is indeed awesome and truly first place quality, perhaps even too good for that contest? ;-)
Don't know the details about the voting & winning but according to wikipedia "Countries award 12 points to their favourite song, then 10 to the second favourite, and then scores from 8 down to 1 to another eight songs."

HypersomniacLive: BTW, who won third place?
Facepalm with two hands.. Sakis - Shake it (i don't link to it intentionally)... Prior to the final phase of the contest, it was played everywhere non-stop and it drove me crazy!! :P

I think it's a good time for some heavy stuff... <span class="bold">Candlemass - Epicus Doomicus Metallicus</span> Timeless classic!

edit: some typos
Post edited December 05, 2014 by Vythonaut
GioVio123: Playing Motorhead Ace Of Spades full blast while playing something, it's fucking awesome
HampsterStyle: Möar Head! :P

<span class="bold">Mot&ouml;rhead</span> - Another Perfect Day - Marching off to War

<span class="bold">Mot&ouml;rhead</span> - Rock 'N' Roll - Just 'Cos You've Got the Power
Live 2004

<span class="bold">Mot&ouml;rhead</span> - Iron Fist

<span class="bold">Mot&ouml;rhead</span> - <span class="bold">Ace of Spades</span> - Shoot You in the Back

<span class="bold">Mot&ouml;rhead</span> - Overkill

Edit: I suck! I forgot this in pasting! :P
Found this old pic from 04JUL1974 in D.C. :) Blonde was random stranger's kid that took photo. I'm the smallest. My dad kept commenting the whole time about how well everyone parallel parked in those land-yachts back then.
If the Washington Monument ever needed a pair I've always felt that these would serve nicely! :)
I need you in my life
Hm, 30 to 40 years old I say, and also if you need a basy motherfucker on congress, here is your guy
Post edited December 05, 2014 by GioVio123
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VtsTW_t9xk&amp;index=16&amp;list=LLOlJD6hFqlN3kF21AVfoMIw
The Edge by David McCallum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9jHiifI74Q

Fun fact: The hook and riff as well as other parts of this song have been sampled by other artists. A notable song to do so would be The Next Episode by Dr. Dre feat. Snoop Dogg, Nate Dogg and Kurupt.

Other songs that have either done the same or have sampled from multiple elements can be found listed here http://www.whosampled.com/David-McCallum/The-Edge/sampled/
Post edited December 05, 2014 by Odonnell435