It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Uh, nice find. Thanks for sharing. :)
Infinity Shred - Datadealer (Makeup and Vanity Set remix)
Sam Maher - New York Handpan 01
Death In Rome feat. By The Spirits - You're My Heart, You're My Soul (Modern Talking - Cover)
While all of their covers sound good, I often find myself coming back to Diamonds
and
Chandelier.

And here's another great song (one that Death in Rome covered as well): Na zare by Alyans
Post edited November 14, 2021 by patrikc
Sneed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgRVhvcdMoc
London Symphony Orchestra & London Voices - Skyrim 10th Anniversary Concert
matterbandit: The Specials - Ghost Town
I had a song in my head from this thread and this was it :). I checked bandcamp if there was a reissue but no luck, although there is a fairly minimal edit and a nice (and free) cover.

I didn't care for the live Skyrim, although I liked the Witcher one that we got as a freebie at some point. At this point I wouldn't put it past Bethesda to give us the music as a freebie just to troll us about not releasing the game here... It reminded me of an old BBC orchestra performance with Nero that I like.

A few others I've enjoyed as well, thanks everyone for posting :). My other recent favorites are:
Kunovski: Jon Hopkins Light Through the Veins
(but not the recently posted Death in Rome ones for some reason); I also picked up the free mp3s from the developer of:
matterbandit: Olivier "MaX" Zuccaro - E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy OST
Post edited November 15, 2021 by joveian
I love Agalloch, many of their songs are outstanding, but one in particular I find to be their greatest achievement.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=a_YNllZuh6s
Black Lake Niðstång first appeared on the album titled Marrow of the Spirit, back in November of 2010. Time flies...

Here is an interesting interpretation of the lyrics.
joveian: (but not the recently posted Death in Rome ones for some reason);
Which is why I like this thread. In a sea of recommendations, there is always something to pick up. Good to hear you enjoyed at least one song.
Post edited November 15, 2021 by patrikc
Lennie Moore / Moscow Symphony Orchestra & Chorus - Outcast (original game score)

joveian: I didn't care for the live Skyrim, although I liked the Witcher one that we got as a freebie at some point.
I really enjoyed the Witcher one as well. :)
Post edited November 16, 2021 by matterbandit
Biosphere: The Petrified Forest (Mini-album inspired by the 30's movie with Bette Davies.)

On bandcamp
Annihilation - The Alien Extended
The Crypt of the Necrodancer soundtrack
https://www.gog.com/game/crypt_of_the_necrodancer
instaboy: Biosphere: The Petrified Forest (Mini-album inspired by the 30's movie with Bette Davies.)

On bandcamp
That is a great movie. One of my favorites from the 30's. I love atmosphere it creates, almost post-apocalyptic. Interesting to hear modern music inspired by something so... distant.

Porcupine Tree - Buying New Soul
Agnostic Front - "Victim in Pain"
Sonic Youth - Schizophrenia