It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Art Of Noise - Moments In Love
Donna Summer - I Feel Love

But I am actually listening to the Extended 8:50 Studio 54 Club Mix on my mp3 player, powered by an AA (penlight) battery, and using wired headphones... :)
MASTER BOOT RECORD - GOPHER
Stijn van Wakeren - Ant ant ant (Webbed, game OST)
Oh, that's where that song came from. I know it from the excellent Bronski Beat and Marc Almond version.
joveian: Oh, that's where that song came from. I know it from the excellent Bronski Beat and Marc Almond version.
Yeah, it's the original from 1977, and the best, and the one that I prefer. But I do vaguely remember hearing the Bronski Beats version of it some point some time ago.
I'Dees - Time

For some reason this early-2000's pop song by a local band started playing in my head and I couldn't shut it down any other way than listening to it on the computer. This used to be all over the radio when I was a kid but has been replaced by lord knows what since (although I'd imagine it will resurface when 2000's music makes a comeback in a decade or two).

Okay, so pop isn't really my thing, but I'm oddly delighted by how... untreated this sounds. I keep mentioning this, but I have audiophile headphones that I undeservedly don over my non-audiophile ears, and they bring out all kinds of subtle vocal nuances and recording imperfections that can be hard to put a finger on but are definitely there.
Let's add some more SY...

Sonic Youth - Pink Steam
Megadeth - Holy Wars...The Punishment Due
Diskotimantti - Porin Road Warrior
Poets of the Fall - Late Goodbye
Blonde Redhead ​- Misery Is a Butterfly
Fiction Factory - (Feels Like) Heaven
Tennishero - Midnight Love
Josh Wink - Higher State Of Consciousness