It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Awesome daily deals and bundles up to -90%. Free games to unlock. Fuzzy squirrel on the front page.

Ah yes. Fall. A time of gold and scarlet, overcoats, and increasingly cozy afternoons. A fine time to start stocking up for the winter. A fine time for a gaming sale indeed… So welcome to the Big Fall Sale - 11 days of new daily deals every 12 hours, a new set of bundles every 24 hours and free games to unlock.

The Big Fall Sale goes to eleven. It's one better, isn't it?
Today, the last day of the Big Fall Finale, is also a day of all the remaining daily deals - there's just so many of them. It's the time to grab everything you might be kinda into, and just maybe it'll also score you a free game or two, or three.

As we wind down the deals and pack our bundles, there's just one more thing to say: thanks for joining us in the Big Fall Sale!

While you're here, grab a few extra games for free by doing your thing and shopping around. The more you spend, the more you'll get back, so when your total spendings exceed $5, $15, and $30, you'll unlock a new game for FREE. They're pretty good ones too:
--System Shock 2 - free for everyone who spends at least $5.
--The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena - free for everyone who spends at least $15.
--Banished - free for everyone who spends at least $30.

Pet the squirrel, grab your nuts, stock up for winter, and stay cozy out there - the Big Fall Sale is here with 11 days of discounted gaming joy, new deals every day, free games to collect, and plenty of reasons to keep coming back! The sale will last until November 15, 1:59 PM GMT.

Stream watch:

You’re sure to see tons of discounted games played by our enthusiastic #StreamTeam over at - be sure to follow us to know when we go live or check out our [url=http://j.mp/streaming_schedule]streaming schedule (via teampup)!
Post edited November 04, 2015 by Konrad
mrkgnao: Am I the only one seeing the empty spaces to the right of Techno Babylon? What am I missing?
CarrionCrow: Looks like they're in the process of loading the Last Federation promo items into those spots.
You're right. Thanks. I can now see it too.
Post edited November 11, 2015 by mrkgnao
What's the expected behavior for 'deluxe editions' for games already owned?
In other cases, like the bundles, the sale interface has been pretty good about detecting games already owned and adjusting accordingly.

In today's Day 8 offerings, I noticed both Technobabylon and the Deluxe edition are available. I picked up the 'vanilla' edition earlier in the sale and didn't notice the deluxe version at the time. Now that I see the deluxe version is on sale, I thought I might upgrade from the vanilla edition, but the sale price shown is only for the full purchase (game plus extras). I was hoping to see the upgrade as an option as well.
Nothing for me in today's bundles but i might grab Star Control III.
Are Ubisoft leaving GOG?
NuffCatnip: The Rayman game is marked the same way.
cal74: I was just going to post the same thing. So it's pointing more towards a "Ubi Soft is leaving" situation than expected.

Should it be true, it's too bad because I'd have gladly bought more Ubi games from their old catalog (Myst IV, Rayman Legend, other Assassin's Creed games...). Let's just wait and see...
I seriously doubt this considering they released Archimedean Dynasty, Albion, The Settlers: Rise of an Empire, Shadow Watch and the Anno games on gog just in recent months. It wouldn't make sense.
tronsuser: Are Ubisoft leaving GOG?
...what?
Nope. "Last chance" means it's last chance for a discount on this sale. :)
Johny.: Nope. "Last chance" means it's last chance for a discount on this sale. :)
There, now everyone can stop with the silly notion that Ubisoft is leaving gog.

Besides, they still haven't released anymore of the Rainbow Six, Ghost Recon or Splinter Cell games yet. I would be quite sad if they left without doing that. :P
Johny.: Nope. "Last chance" means it's last chance for a discount on this sale. :)
No encore sale at the end?
So many titles on my wishlist, but so few of them are discounted.
And those that are, are not on my "need to buy this asap" list. :`(
deleted
NuffCatnip: So many titles on my wishlist, but so few of them are discounted.
And those that are, are not on my "need to buy this asap" list. :`(
Fairfox: Yah, I tend to load my Wishlist, look, then close. Boooooo. Where is mah Escape Goats and Darklands? Or anything, really.
I feel you.
I can't believe there are no D&D games on sale except the enhanced edition pack that I already missed. I just hope you guys are planning an encore at the end, because if not, shame on you.
Sounds like a great topic for the UI/user experience team to discuss in the sale post-mortem.

From the perspective of a user who wants to efficiently manage the time spent analyzing what's actually going on in an extremely busy web page:

1. I didn't notice those games were different at all when scanning down the page trying to see what's new, distingishing what I already own from what I might want to purchase and trying to remember what's new today and what's left over from earlier. 8 days into the sale I'm starting to suffer from sale fatigue and am pretty close to the 'why bother" state of effort expended.

2. If I sqint I can see a tiny little tab with a yellowish icon in the upper left quadrant of a few games. Hmm, what's that? If I squint really hard (at my 1920x1080 monitor) I can see that it's a little circle with a line in it. If I mouse over it, I can see the words last chance, and realize the icon must be a teensy weensy little clock.

3. Then I wonder "Last chance?", and join the ranks of those trying to understand what that means.

4. I actually go to the top of the page and look at the "more info" link under the banner to see if there's any info on this nuance of the sale. Nope.

5. The answer is 21 pages deep in the Welcome to the fall sale forum topic. In turquoise at least, so easy to find.

That's a textbook discoverability anti-pattern right there. :-)
triplett: That's a textbook discoverability anti-pattern right there. :-)
Yarp! Such is the way of GOG!