It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Awesome daily deals and bundles up to -90%. Free games to unlock. Fuzzy squirrel on the front page.

Ah yes. Fall. A time of gold and scarlet, overcoats, and increasingly cozy afternoons. A fine time to start stocking up for the winter. A fine time for a gaming sale indeed… So welcome to the Big Fall Sale - 11 days of new daily deals every 12 hours, a new set of bundles every 24 hours and free games to unlock.

The Big Fall Sale goes to eleven. It's one better, isn't it?
Today, the last day of the Big Fall Finale, is also a day of all the remaining daily deals - there's just so many of them. It's the time to grab everything you might be kinda into, and just maybe it'll also score you a free game or two, or three.

As we wind down the deals and pack our bundles, there's just one more thing to say: thanks for joining us in the Big Fall Sale!

While you're here, grab a few extra games for free by doing your thing and shopping around. The more you spend, the more you'll get back, so when your total spendings exceed $5, $15, and $30, you'll unlock a new game for FREE. They're pretty good ones too:
--System Shock 2 - free for everyone who spends at least $5.
--The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena - free for everyone who spends at least $15.
--Banished - free for everyone who spends at least $30.

Pet the squirrel, grab your nuts, stock up for winter, and stay cozy out there - the Big Fall Sale is here with 11 days of discounted gaming joy, new deals every day, free games to collect, and plenty of reasons to keep coming back! The sale will last until November 15, 1:59 PM GMT.

Stream watch:

You’re sure to see tons of discounted games played by our enthusiastic #StreamTeam over at - be sure to follow us to know when we go live or check out our [url=http://j.mp/streaming_schedule]streaming schedule (via teampup)!
Post edited November 04, 2015 by Konrad
So it begins...
Wonder if there's a chance that the craptacular Caribbean! will finally get a discount? My bad game collection hungers for new blood.
high rated
Nice.

Damn the wallets - new games ahead!
IronArcturus: Also, have you tried that Train Fever game at all? Is it any good?
Vythonaut: While I'm big on simulations in general (pretty much in everything from planes to motorsport although definitely not chainsaw or lawnmower sims!) and I quite fancy old trains (beautiful machines), Train Fever isn't the kind of game I'm interested upon; it's a tycoon game basically. The reviews here on GOG expose a number of problems though so if you're interested in it, take a look at them before buying.
Yeah, I've read that it has a lot of mixed reviews. I wonder if anyone else in this thread has played Train Fever.
gog, y u make me spend so much money !!

:D
What's the final verdict on GOG's Saints Row 2? Does it run fine without tweaking? Does it need mods? Does it crash? I've played a bit of the Steam version with Gentlemen of the Row mod and that seemed to have made it quite playable regarding the speed, although sometimes I still think it's not quite right, but I also had the game crash on me several times during a mission (so nothing saved) and that's ruining my fun. Does the GOG version also have these issues?

And are Gurumin's controls mouse and keyboard only, or can you play it with an XBox360 controller, too? In what way is it rhythm based? Is the music important (it seems a bit annoying, judging from gameplay videos)?
Post edited November 04, 2015 by Leroux
There's something odd, I got a GOG email with information of this sale. There's clearly a doom picture stating: " Shooters Supreme -66% " . But if you click it you only go to GOG main page and shooters like doom aren't even on sale?
FALLOUT?!?! Is this real life??
Pardinuz: FALLOUT?!?! Is this real life??
Is this just fantasy?
Leroux: What's the final verdict on GOG's Saints Row 2? Does it run fine without tweaking? Does it need mods? Does it crash? I've played a bit of the Steam version with Gentlemen of the Row mod and that seemed to have made it quite playable regarding the speed, although sometimes I still think it's not quite right, but I also had the game crash on me several times during a mission (so nothing saved) and that's ruining my fun. Does the GOG version also have these issues?
On my PC it runs just fine. Im using the Gentlemen of the Row mod, I have no idea if that changes anything regarding the playability of the game.
It hasnt crashed even once if I remember correctly, the Steam version on the other hand crashed in intervals of around 10-15 minutes.
The only issue I have is that the framerate seems to be choppy at times.
LosT_SouL_VL: There's something odd, I got a GOG email with information of this sale. There's clearly a doom picture stating: " Shooters Supreme -66% " . But if you click it you only go to GOG main page and shooters like doom aren't even on sale?
Sounds like one of the bundles-to-come. Should be a popular one, too.

Side note - just noticed the "zoom an avatar" function is working again. Hurrah for that!
NuffCatnip: On my PC it runs just fine. Im using the Gentlemen of the Row mod, I have no idea if that changes anything regarding the playability of the game.
It hasnt crashed even once if I remember correctly, the Steam version on the other hand crashed in intervals of around 10-15 minutes.
The only issue I have is that the framerate seems to be choppy at times.
I guess it might be worth spending the 2 EUR extra then, thanks!
Shame the other Humongous games aren't here yet; this would be a great opportunity to do a bundle discount rivaling the Humble Humongous Bundle or Steam's deals on those games.
Oh gosh.... so much from my wishlist... but money... gnargh...

I wonder how much my beloved ID titles are atm, since I can't see them...
Post edited November 04, 2015 by Klumpen0815
Leroux: And are Gurumin's controls mouse and keyboard only, or can you play it with an XBox360 controller, too? In what way is it rhythm based? Is the music important (it seems a bit annoying, judging from gameplay videos)?
Gurumin can be played with an Xbox 360 controller, but you cannot bind LT/RT. In fact, I would highly recommend you doing so over the KB/M controls. Also, it seems that the rhythm is sort of a hit-or-miss mechanic for me, so I have not paid really pay any attention to it. I don't think it's really mandatory to attack on the rhythm, at least from what I've played so far.