It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Awesome daily deals and bundles up to -90%. Free games to unlock. Fuzzy squirrel on the front page.

Ah yes. Fall. A time of gold and scarlet, overcoats, and increasingly cozy afternoons. A fine time to start stocking up for the winter. A fine time for a gaming sale indeed… So welcome to the Big Fall Sale - 11 days of new daily deals every 12 hours, a new set of bundles every 24 hours and free games to unlock.

The Big Fall Sale goes to eleven. It's one better, isn't it?
Today, the last day of the Big Fall Finale, is also a day of all the remaining daily deals - there's just so many of them. It's the time to grab everything you might be kinda into, and just maybe it'll also score you a free game or two, or three.

As we wind down the deals and pack our bundles, there's just one more thing to say: thanks for joining us in the Big Fall Sale!

While you're here, grab a few extra games for free by doing your thing and shopping around. The more you spend, the more you'll get back, so when your total spendings exceed $5, $15, and $30, you'll unlock a new game for FREE. They're pretty good ones too:
--System Shock 2 - free for everyone who spends at least $5.
--The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena - free for everyone who spends at least $15.
--Banished - free for everyone who spends at least $30.

Pet the squirrel, grab your nuts, stock up for winter, and stay cozy out there - the Big Fall Sale is here with 11 days of discounted gaming joy, new deals every day, free games to collect, and plenty of reasons to keep coming back! The sale will last until November 15, 1:59 PM GMT.

Stream watch:

You’re sure to see tons of discounted games played by our enthusiastic #StreamTeam over at - be sure to follow us to know when we go live or check out our [url=http://j.mp/streaming_schedule]streaming schedule (via teampup)!
Post edited November 04, 2015 by Konrad
yyahoo: Would've thought we'd have a Star Wars and/or Trek bundle sale. Oh well, still a few more days left...
drapacioli: I'm hoping for that too. My wishlist is packed with star wars titles I own on cd but that don't work on my modern pc well, and I'd love to be able to play a few again, but the regular prices are higher than what I originally paid for many of the games...
Keep in mind this sale is basically the appetizer for the winter/christmas sale. I'm sure a whole lot more will be on sale then.
kokosabre: So Trine 3 discount went from 50 to 67% ... anybody can say why since I assume that the game just didnt sell very well with the 50% off discount.
IronArcturus: Yeah, I was wondering about that too. Is Trine 3 any good? It looks like it has a lot of mixed reviews.
Yeah it seems so. Kinda of a silly error when the game is on sale for 2nd day in a row.
IronArcturus: Yeah, I was wondering about that too. Is Trine 3 any good? It looks like it has a lot of mixed reviews.
kokosabre: Yeah it seems so. Kinda of a silly error when the game is on sale for 2nd day in a row.
It shows 50% off for me
I will buy Crimsonland (if it appears again on this sale) because it has its classic version too. I really like Crimsonland Classic.
drapacioli: I'm hoping for that too. My wishlist is packed with star wars titles I own on cd but that don't work on my modern pc well, and I'd love to be able to play a few again, but the regular prices are higher than what I originally paid for many of the games...
synfresh: Keep in mind this sale is basically the appetizer for the winter/christmas sale. I'm sure a whole lot more will be on sale then.
gulp

I know. I'm worried. My wallet can never be prepared...
Many of you will aready have the game - just like me - but if anyone is interested, here is my System Shock 2 code:

<snip> - code redeemed...

Feel free to grab it. First come, first served. Have fun!
Post edited November 10, 2015 by Nordwolf
Nordwolf: Feel free to grab it. First come, first served. Have fun!
Grabbed.

Me and my wallet says "Thank you!"
Any opinions on the breach and clear games?
Niggles: Any opinions on the breach and clear games?
I played the first one and it was a good squad-based tactical/strategy game. Not very hard on normal difficulty though and it's lacking a real campaign mode. Best levels are the defuse-the-bomb levels with more than one bomb in it.
On the main page, why is the Assassin’s Creed deal marked with "Last Chance"?
Falkenherz: On the main page, why is the Assassin’s Creed deal marked with "Last Chance"?
+ 1
Why ?
Falkenherz: On the main page, why is the Assassin’s Creed deal marked with "Last Chance"?
I think it won't appear discounted again in the next days of this sale.
high rated
It either means: this is Assassin's Creed's last pass through the sale...

...or it's getting removed from the catalog.

All bets are on the former. I would assume a bunch of the games will have that tag starting in 12 hours.
budejovice: It either means: this is Assassin's Creed's last pass through the sale...

All bets are on the former. I would assume a bunch of the games will have that tag starting in 12 hours.
But then we wouldn’t have a final round of all games of the sale being discounted again, which doesn’t really sound like GOG. It just feels odd that it’s the only game marked as such. Might be a huge coincident that it is the only game that is making the last round at the moment, but it still feels odd.
budejovice: It either means: this is Assassin's Creed's last pass through the sale...

Falkenherz: But then we wouldn’t have a final round of all games of the sale being discounted again, which doesn’t really sound like GOG. It just feels odd that it’s the only game marked as such. Might be a huge coincident that it is the only game that is making the last round at the moment, but it still feels odd.
The same had happened in the last Summer sale.

We're going to have a bundle only encore again.