It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

90% off bundle deal: Hotline Miami, Shadow Warrior, Serious Sam, Motivational Growth, Burning Man and more!

It wasn't so long ago that we introduced movies to our DRM-free catalog. They've kept to themselves, mostly, off in their own little corner of GOG.com. This weekend, with a little help from our friends at Devolver Digital, we're bringing games and movies together for one enormous integration in the Devolver Game & Watch Bundle: 10 movies, 5 games, and one melting pot of entertainment at a 90% discount if you grab it all at once (or complete your collection). You can also buy individual titles at 50% off, including:

Shadow Warrior Classic Complete and Shadow Warrior (2013) are the bloody 1997 cult classic and its modern reimagining. It's a melee-heavy FPS series which started out in the Duke Nukem era of no-holds-barred humor and action. The 2013 reboot was a smooth transition into the current generation for a modern, but not too modern, first person shooter. If that's not enough classically fast and furious shootin' for you, Serious Sam First and Second Encounter are part of the bundle as well!

Hotline Miami is a maniacal retro-styled top-down action game in which an armed psychopath (you) takes on the scum of the Miami criminal underground (your prey). Limbs strewn everywhere, your foes' remains will pulsate to the haunting soundtrack as you slaughter your way across the ultra-fast gameplay, unforgiving enemies, twisted backstory, and unique design. Hotline Miami is something you just have to see.

Motivational Growth is a little sick-to-the-head, but nonetheless an inspiring movie arguing the real importance of getting "out there" before you get too mold. A feature presentation that you shouldn't miss.

Super Game Jam fits the bundle like a glove. It's a package of 5 short films, and 5 short games. A documentary series following each of five developer teams in one 48-hour game jam, including a playable version of each game they created.

Pixel Poetry just became Pixel Poetry: Special Edition. The documentary surrounding the ongoing video game debate and ever-present question "Are video games art? just received a huge content upgrade with bonus interviews, behind-the-scenes footage and more goodies!

Finally, we have Burning Man: Beyond Black Rock, a documentary premiering on GOG.com along with the bundle, a deep and personal look at the most famous counter-culture festival in the world, its past, and hopeful future.

Hit play to Game & Watch with 15 great Devolver Digital titles at 90% off, including Good Game, Austin High, The Basement, Stream Dream, Mars, and One Couch at a Time. You can always grab each title individually at a 50% discount as well. The combined promo will last until Tuesday, February 3 at 4:59 AM GMT.
Post edited January 29, 2015 by Konrad
Dear Devolver,

We're still missing The Talos Principle, Broforce (still in beta, I know...), Heavy Bullets, Serious Sam 3, Serious Sam HD, Duke Nukem Megaton Edition and a whole bunch of other stuff. Could you, like, release more games here?

And do put a light under Vlambeer's ass and have that guy patch Luftrausers. A game breaking bug has been fixed on Steam within days of realease, it can't be THAT hard to fix it here. Kthansbye
Post edited January 31, 2015 by fronzelneekburm
In all honesty, im not one of the biggest fans of GOG taking indie movies on (they really should have done ebooks or music instead) - on the surface none of the movies interest me (and i love documentaries in general - just not games related - i prefer stuff like history documentaries etc) in this bundle - are there any which might be worth an actual look?.
fronzelneekburm: And do put a light under Vlambeer's ass and have that guy patch Luftrausers. A game breaking bug has been fixed on Steam within days of realease, it can't be THAT hard to fix it here. Kthansbye
Have you tried to contact with them ?

https://twitter.com/tha_rami
https://twitter.com/jwaaaap
info@vlambeer.com

Beside Devolver prefer Steam customers over GOG customers .
Ack, after I saw the headline about a "Game & Watch Bundle" I was hoping for something else.
tokisto: I was looking for some movies from a time and bought the whole bundle with them (particullary interested in Motivational and Mars). I would like to ask though to add subtitles (at least in english) for all the movies. I´m not native speaker, neitheir have fluency in english, and subtitles help me a lot. Could you take a look at this with care Judas? Thanks!
Motivational Growth has subtitles as "extra". The movie actrual comes with some bonus material, like audio comment and making of videos and the movie script.
tokisto: I was looking for some movies from a time and bought the whole bundle with them (particullary interested in Motivational and Mars). I would like to ask though to add subtitles (at least in english) for all the movies. I´m not native speaker, neitheir have fluency in english, and subtitles help me a lot. Could you take a look at this with care Judas? Thanks!
crewmate: Motivational Growth has subtitles as "extra". The movie actrual comes with some bonus material, like audio comment and making of videos and the movie script.
Yes, thanks for pointing it. But I wished to adress to the movies that don´t have subtitles (almost half of the current promo bundle)
Ciris: Well, this is a chance to get 10 of 'em, including some pretty intriguing ones ;)

We're doing our best to get more variety in the movie tab - so far it's mostly documentaries. My guess (and correct me if I'm wrong) is that they're cheaper to make than "regular" movies that may need special effects, as documentaries can be a lot of people talking without any explosions in the background ;)
P1na: From what your colleagues said, it has to do with international selling rights being distributed through several companies with the more traditional movies, as well as the whole DRM-free angle of it all.

I really hope that this picks up, because I'm not willing to rent or buy DRM ridden media; and GOG is my best bet when it comes to videos. That said, I personally don't care much about movies in the first place, so until the big names come I'll just keep ignoring anything related to movies. So good luck on that front.
The big names will have a chance to come once we have something to show - like a lot of great indie films with pretty good sales and no real losses due to them being DRM-free (which, to some companies is "basically, a cheap ticket to piracy" it seems). We're not big enough to build Rome in a day yet ;)
Ciris: The big names will have a chance to come once we have something to show - like a lot of great indie films with pretty good sales and no real losses due to them being DRM-free (which, to some companies is "basically, a cheap ticket to piracy" it seems). We're not big enough to build Rome in a day yet ;)
Certainly. It's just that I'm a bit worried about getting not great movies, that don't sell great, and then the whole thing tanking. But this has been discussed already, you (or your colleagues) know what you're doing a lot better than me. On my side, since I don't like the medium, I'll just not buy and hope DRM-free digital distribution as a whole picks up. I'm just not willing to buy things I don't like with the hopes that doing so will cause things I do like to be available for sale.

I do agree with Niggles in that I'd much rather have ebooks here, as I've been thinking of starting to hoard those too but I don't know any decent DRM-free store for them. Then again, it comes down to me liking to read more than watching TV.
mistermumbles: Hmm. Why must you tempt me so, GOG? I already own all of the games but none of the movies. In fact, I've yet to buy a single movie. That said, I'm kind of interested in two of the real movies on offer with Mars and Motivational Growth. That'd be six bucks, but if I only spend one dollar more I get all of them. What to do, what to do...
Same here but the Basement interests me. Not interested in the documentaries. Bought them all anyway as maybe they're more interesting to me once I watch them than they first seem from the blurb. Plus it's cheaper to buy the documentaries I don't want to get the 3 movies I do. :p
Post edited January 31, 2015 by amcdermo
Pixelion: Ack, after I saw the headline about a "Game & Watch Bundle" I was hoping for something else.
Haha...yeah, when I saw the headline, my heart skipped a beat, expecting to find that GOG found a way to make the "Game & Watch" - Series available.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_%26_Watch

Ah,...a man can dream ;o)
fronzelneekburm: Dear Devolver,

We're still missing The Talos Principle, Broforce (still in beta, I know...), Heavy Bullets, Serious Sam 3, Serious Sam HD, Duke Nukem Megaton Edition and a whole bunch of other stuff. Could you, like, release more games here?

And do put a light under Vlambeer's ass and have that guy patch Luftrausers. A game breaking bug has been fixed on Steam within days of realease, it can't be THAT hard to fix it here. Kthansbye
You can exclude anything made by Croteam as they're not interested in making multiple versions of their games.
IAmSinistar: You most certainly may. Code has been PM'd so that you may redeem your movie.

Thanks again to everyone who has been playing nice with the bundle code. Once again I have not been disappointed by the GOG community and its sterling members.
Thank you. It was very nice of you.
Devolver Game & Watch Bundle

When I saw this I thought,game and watch sounds good....
Pixelion: Ack, after I saw the headline about a "Game & Watch Bundle" I was hoping for something else.
BreOl72: Haha...yeah, when I saw the headline, my heart skipped a beat, expecting to find that GOG found a way to make the "Game & Watch" - Series available.

I have one or two of those......somewhere....unless I garage saled them. I thought maybe they also perhaps made a game and actual watch too. Sounds like something I definitely would have owned back then as well.

On a topic related note as much as I told myself I would absolutely not collect gog movies unless free......however movies for a few cents each, I caved in >_> And I love Hotline Miami, so I bought bundle to show support for company ^_^
Post edited February 01, 2015 by Briareos262
BreOl72: Haha...yeah, when I saw the headline, my heart skipped a beat, expecting to find that GOG found a way to make the "Game & Watch" - Series available.

Briareos262: I have one or two of those......somewhere....unless I garage saled them. I thought maybe they also perhaps made a game and actual watch too. Sounds like something I definitely would have owned back then as well.

On a topic related note as much as I told myself I would absolutely not collect gog movies unless free......however movies for a few cents each, I caved in >_> And I love Hotline Miami, so I bought bundle to show support for company ^_^
Make sure to watch Motivational Growth. ;D