It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

90% off bundle deal: Hotline Miami, Shadow Warrior, Serious Sam, Motivational Growth, Burning Man and more!

It wasn't so long ago that we introduced movies to our DRM-free catalog. They've kept to themselves, mostly, off in their own little corner of GOG.com. This weekend, with a little help from our friends at Devolver Digital, we're bringing games and movies together for one enormous integration in the Devolver Game & Watch Bundle: 10 movies, 5 games, and one melting pot of entertainment at a 90% discount if you grab it all at once (or complete your collection). You can also buy individual titles at 50% off, including:

Shadow Warrior Classic Complete and Shadow Warrior (2013) are the bloody 1997 cult classic and its modern reimagining. It's a melee-heavy FPS series which started out in the Duke Nukem era of no-holds-barred humor and action. The 2013 reboot was a smooth transition into the current generation for a modern, but not too modern, first person shooter. If that's not enough classically fast and furious shootin' for you, Serious Sam First and Second Encounter are part of the bundle as well!

Hotline Miami is a maniacal retro-styled top-down action game in which an armed psychopath (you) takes on the scum of the Miami criminal underground (your prey). Limbs strewn everywhere, your foes' remains will pulsate to the haunting soundtrack as you slaughter your way across the ultra-fast gameplay, unforgiving enemies, twisted backstory, and unique design. Hotline Miami is something you just have to see.

Motivational Growth is a little sick-to-the-head, but nonetheless an inspiring movie arguing the real importance of getting "out there" before you get too mold. A feature presentation that you shouldn't miss.

Super Game Jam fits the bundle like a glove. It's a package of 5 short films, and 5 short games. A documentary series following each of five developer teams in one 48-hour game jam, including a playable version of each game they created.

Pixel Poetry just became Pixel Poetry: Special Edition. The documentary surrounding the ongoing video game debate and ever-present question "Are video games art? just received a huge content upgrade with bonus interviews, behind-the-scenes footage and more goodies!

Finally, we have Burning Man: Beyond Black Rock, a documentary premiering on GOG.com along with the bundle, a deep and personal look at the most famous counter-culture festival in the world, its past, and hopeful future.

Hit play to Game & Watch with 15 great Devolver Digital titles at 90% off, including Good Game, Austin High, The Basement, Stream Dream, Mars, and One Couch at a Time. You can always grab each title individually at a 50% discount as well. The combined promo will last until Tuesday, February 3 at 4:59 AM GMT.
Post edited January 29, 2015 by Konrad
tinyE: FUCK I blacked out again.

What year is it?
1999 and it's time to PAAAAAAAHTAY.
Well, I generally couldn't care about any of these movies... but pricing them at 59 cents makes it pretty tempting. I'll probably pick up the bundle, just so I can get Shadow Warrior for 90% off, if nothing else!
IAmSinistar: .. let me know and I'll PM the code which you can then selectively redeem from.
No time for a movie right now, but still enough for a +1 for you, Sinistar! ;-)
Nothing for me this weekend, since I already own the games I'm interested in.

Please avoid to mix movies and games.
vanchann: Nothing for me this weekend, since I already own the games I'm interested in.

No, señor... I disagree! :P

I think it's an awesome promo! Mixing games and movies is the way to go: you play some game, then watch a cool flick later! I just can't buy more movies since I didn't finish those already purchased! I'll do it asap :)
And Motivational Growth is a helluvah flick, pal! GO WATCH IT!

Tell you what: now, if you're at home. play some classic Shadow Warrior, with headphones on and drink some grey tea. Then, watch one of these cool flicks with your loved one (living room plz) and/or pets, whatever. Popcorn included.
Wash hands, pick up controller and then play the new Shadow Warrior, max settings. Stunning game, absurdly good visuals.

Wash, rinse, repeat. Be happy! :P

ps: that's what I did and it was the best weekend of 2014! ;)
vanchann: Nothing for me this weekend, since I already own the games I'm interested in.

vicklemos: No, señor... I disagree! :P

I think it's an awesome promo! Mixing games and movies is the way to go: you play some game, then watch a cool flick later! I just can't buy more movies since I didn't finish those already purchased! I'll do it asap :)

Tell you what: now, if you're at home. play some classic Shadow Warrior, with headphones on and drink some grey tea. Then, watch one of these cool flicks with your loved one (living room plz) and/or pets, whatever. Popcorn included.
Wash hands, pick up controller and then play the new Shadow Warrior, max settings. Stunning game, absurdly good visuals.

Also, in Motivational Growth you get to see footage of Starr Mazer, a game I am soooo hoping gets funded on Kickstarter and comes here :D

JudasIscariot: Also, in Motivational Growth you get to see footage of Starr Mazer, a game I am soooo hoping gets funded on Kickstarter and comes here :D
WHAAAAAAAT?!?!?!
THAT'S.... A REAL GAME?!

you're kidding, right?

edit: it's a real game. I never doubted you, dear Judas :P
edit2: here's the link.
It looks as stunning as it was showcased in the movie. Next week: contribootin' FOR SURE! (sorry for caps I'm happy today):)
Post edited January 30, 2015 by vicklemos
I already own the games from this promo and i don't care about those " movies " . I was expected something better as a weekend deal .
ne_zavarj: I already own the games from this promo and i don't care about those " movies " . I was expected something better as a weekend deal .
So, put up that late Santa's costume and gift some cool (there are lots on this promo) for your gogpals! :P

Ciris: We're doing our best to get more variety in the movie tab.
We know that! You guys are delivering, at least to me, some great deals.
Devolver rocks when it comes to games/movies (just saw 2 of 'em) and I didn't know that until GOG showed me that :P
See guys, a little variety can't hurt!
Post edited January 30, 2015 by vicklemos
vicklemos: So, put up that late Santa's costume and gift some cool (there are lots on this promo) for your gogpals! :P
After you my friend .
IAmSinistar: If anyone wants some of these, let me know and I'll PM the code which you can then selectively redeem from.
If you still have Good Game, I'd be interested in it. I'm not following eSports (I play games when I want to see gameplay :P) or anything, but on the two or three occasions where I saw documentaries/news reports about the players or the scene, I found myself enjoying them.
real.geizterfahr: If you still have Good Game, I'd be interested in it. I'm not following eSports (I play games when I want to see gameplay :P) or anything, but on the two or three occasions where I saw documentaries/news reports about the players or the scene, I found myself enjoying them.
I do indeed. I'll PM the key over so that you can redeem it.

I still have the following on offer:

One Couch At A Time
Austin High

EDIT: Two more movies claimed from the list.
Post edited January 30, 2015 by IAmSinistar

It's a good idea indeed! :)
Brilliant way to promote those movies.

As someone who couch-surfed a few times before I'm really curious to see One Couch at a Time.
IAmSinistar: I do indeed. I'll PM the key over so that you can redeem it.
Thanks a lot! That'll be my third GOD (Good Old Documentary) ;)
real.geizterfahr: Thanks a lot! That'll be my third GOD (Good Old Documentary) ;)
Good deal! I've now got six GOG movies, including one which was a freebie during a promotion. Not a bad range of titles, either.