It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

90% off bundle deal: Hotline Miami, Shadow Warrior, Serious Sam, Motivational Growth, Burning Man and more!

It wasn't so long ago that we introduced movies to our DRM-free catalog. They've kept to themselves, mostly, off in their own little corner of GOG.com. This weekend, with a little help from our friends at Devolver Digital, we're bringing games and movies together for one enormous integration in the Devolver Game & Watch Bundle: 10 movies, 5 games, and one melting pot of entertainment at a 90% discount if you grab it all at once (or complete your collection). You can also buy individual titles at 50% off, including:

Shadow Warrior Classic Complete and Shadow Warrior (2013) are the bloody 1997 cult classic and its modern reimagining. It's a melee-heavy FPS series which started out in the Duke Nukem era of no-holds-barred humor and action. The 2013 reboot was a smooth transition into the current generation for a modern, but not too modern, first person shooter. If that's not enough classically fast and furious shootin' for you, Serious Sam First and Second Encounter are part of the bundle as well!

Hotline Miami is a maniacal retro-styled top-down action game in which an armed psychopath (you) takes on the scum of the Miami criminal underground (your prey). Limbs strewn everywhere, your foes' remains will pulsate to the haunting soundtrack as you slaughter your way across the ultra-fast gameplay, unforgiving enemies, twisted backstory, and unique design. Hotline Miami is something you just have to see.

Motivational Growth is a little sick-to-the-head, but nonetheless an inspiring movie arguing the real importance of getting "out there" before you get too mold. A feature presentation that you shouldn't miss.

Super Game Jam fits the bundle like a glove. It's a package of 5 short films, and 5 short games. A documentary series following each of five developer teams in one 48-hour game jam, including a playable version of each game they created.

Pixel Poetry just became Pixel Poetry: Special Edition. The documentary surrounding the ongoing video game debate and ever-present question "Are video games art? just received a huge content upgrade with bonus interviews, behind-the-scenes footage and more goodies!

Finally, we have Burning Man: Beyond Black Rock, a documentary premiering on GOG.com along with the bundle, a deep and personal look at the most famous counter-culture festival in the world, its past, and hopeful future.

Hit play to Game & Watch with 15 great Devolver Digital titles at 90% off, including Good Game, Austin High, The Basement, Stream Dream, Mars, and One Couch at a Time. You can always grab each title individually at a 50% discount as well. The combined promo will last until Tuesday, February 3 at 4:59 AM GMT.
Post edited January 29, 2015 by Konrad
I'd actually be interested in the film MARS - but am disgusted by the awful "posterized" effect on it - used n an effort to make it look rotoscoped.

If there was a version without, I'd buy it.

otherwise - no purchase from me again this weekend!
fronzelneekburm: Dear Devolver,

We're still missing The Talos Principle, Broforce (still in beta, I know...), Heavy Bullets, Serious Sam 3, Serious Sam HD, Duke Nukem Megaton Edition and a whole bunch of other stuff. Could you, like, release more games here?

And do put a light under Vlambeer's ass and have that guy patch Luftrausers. A game breaking bug has been fixed on Steam within days of realease, it can't be THAT hard to fix it here. Kthansbye
I agree, but we should contact DD guys directly.
gunsynd: Devolver Game & Watch Bundle

When I saw this I thought,game and watch sounds good....
And it means you don't like this promo? :D
Post edited February 01, 2015 by Roxolani
fronzelneekburm: Dear Devolver,

We're still missing The Talos Principle, Broforce (still in beta, I know...), Heavy Bullets, Serious Sam 3, Serious Sam HD, Duke Nukem Megaton Edition and a whole bunch of other stuff. Could you, like, release more games here?

And do put a light under Vlambeer's ass and have that guy patch Luftrausers. A game breaking bug has been fixed on Steam within days of realease, it can't be THAT hard to fix it here. Kthansbye
Roxolani: I agree, but we should contact DD guys directly.
gunsynd: Devolver Game & Watch Bundle

When I saw this I thought,game and watch sounds good....
Roxolani: And it means you don't like this promo? :D
No,it means where's my free watch?:-)
Roxolani: I agree, but we should contact DD guys directly.

And it means you don't like this promo? :D
gunsynd: No,it means where's my free watch?:-)
Actually, I have no use for a timepiece, but considering the bollocks ive had to deal with recently with GOG (linguistically speaking), whoever is now making the promos / competitions has ZERO native english understanding at times.

Edit: editied for clarity at 3:28am UK time - make what you wish of it
Post edited February 01, 2015 by Sachys
Sachys: Actually, I have no use for a timepiece, but considering the bollocks ive had to deal with recently with GOG (linguistically speaking), whoever is now making the promos / competitions has ZERO native english understanding.
Yes,I noticed that and a lot of threads also...
Sachys: Actually, I have no use for a timepiece, but considering the bollocks ive had to deal with recently with GOG (linguistically speaking), whoever is now making the promos / competitions has ZERO native english understanding.
gunsynd: Yes,I noticed that and a lot of threads also...
Examples?
gunsynd: Yes,I noticed that and a lot of threads also...
Roxolani: Examples?
None at the moment,most have drifted off to the black hole and I'm not going to look for them..
Sachys: Actually, I have no use for a timepiece, but considering the bollocks ive had to deal with recently with GOG (linguistically speaking), whoever is now making the promos / competitions has ZERO native english understanding at times.

Edit: editied for clarity at 3:28am UK time - make what you wish of it
Well thanks,still looks the same to me wasn't really worried about it( just making a fuckin joke.)
Post edited February 01, 2015 by gunsynd
Hmm...might be worth a try
fronzelneekburm: And do put a light under Vlambeer's ass and have that guy patch Luftrausers. A game breaking bug has been fixed on Steam within days of realease, it can't be THAT hard to fix it here. Kthansbye
ne_zavarj: Have you tried to contact with them ?

https://twitter.com/tha_rami
https://twitter.com/jwaaaap
info@vlambeer.com

Beside Devolver prefer Steam customers over GOG customers .
More like Steam and Playstation, as Sony pumps money up their ass for ports. And I don't have a problem with that. Devolver actually sells games & movies on GOG. Unlike Bethesda, who pulled the Fallout series off the shelfs.

The Luftrauser bug sounds bad and Vlambeer should fix it, just like the steam version.
I've been interested in CouchSurfing and Burning Man for a while, so I thought I'd take the plunge and get this bundle for those two documentaries, and the Super Game Jam documentary and games. $12 (I already owned one movie and one game from this bundle) is worth the price of those alone. The rest is just frosting.
Already owned all the games, but A bunch of movies for under a buck each? Time to start finally buying movies on GOG, me thinks!

Might even watch some, too! hahaha. Yeah...
HeDanny: Time to start finally buying movies on GOG, me thinks!
Thought the same thing when I saw the promo :P
Mars is great and The Basement is surreal. Watched 'em both yesterday and recommend these.
PaterAlf: If it's still available, I would give Austin High a good new home.
It is, check your PMs.
IAmSinistar: It is, check your PMs.
Thank you very much!
IAmSinistar: It is, check your PMs.
PaterAlf: Thank you very much!
My pleasure!