It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Maybe it got mentioned already, but I just hope Silent Hill 4 being on GOG means 1 through 3 will make it here also.
Darvallas: Maybe it got mentioned already, but I just hope Silent Hill 4 being on GOG means 1 through 3 will make it here also.
I don't think Silent Hill 1 ever got a PC release.

I'm just going to assume Twelves Minutes will release here in the near future, since there have been other titles by Annapurna Interactive released here and Twelve Minutes has gotten alot of publicity.
Post edited August 26, 2021 by ryuken3k
high rated
GameFront is speculating that more classic Star Trek games could be coming to GOG:
A number of classic Trek games, including Star Trek Armada 1 & 2, Star Trek Bridge Commander, and Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force and Elite Force 2 could be due for re-release on GOG Galaxy in the near future, with the game cards for titles on the platform recently being updated with new CBS copyright watermarks.

The spot was made by one of our community members, who noted that the imagery on the game cards had been updated within the last 24 hours, and all of them now show a new copyright watermark with the CBS and ARR marks. While CBS is the current rights holder to Star Trek, the franchise was still wholly owned under Paramount back when these games were originally released.
https://www.gamefront.com/games/gamingtoday/article/classic-star-trek-games-could-be-re-released-on-gog-galaxy-soon
SCPM: GameFront is speculating that more classic Star Trek games could be coming to GOG:

A number of classic Trek games, including Star Trek Armada 1 & 2, Star Trek Bridge Commander, and Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force and Elite Force 2 could be due for re-release on GOG Galaxy in the near future, with the game cards for titles on the platform recently being updated with new CBS copyright watermarks.

The spot was made by one of our community members, who noted that the imagery on the game cards had been updated within the last 24 hours, and all of them now show a new copyright watermark with the CBS and ARR marks. While CBS is the current rights holder to Star Trek, the franchise was still wholly owned under Paramount back when these games were originally released.
SCPM: https://www.gamefront.com/games/gamingtoday/article/classic-star-trek-games-could-be-re-released-on-gog-galaxy-soon
That'd be great! Presumably they'll be published by Activision, unless they sold them. Some people might assume only mentioning GOG Galaxy means they'll be DRM'd to Galaxy, but I think it's just inaccuracy in the writing, like calling GOG "Good Old Games" still.
Good God! Elite Forces 1+2, Armada 1+2 and Away Team, that's the best of them! I really hope this materializes.
I was never a Star Trek fan, but Elite Force was such a great game. I'm hoping this really happens
high rated
So I'm seeing art updates on:

Armada 1+2
Away Team
Bridge Commander
Elite Force 1+2
Hidden Evil
Starfleet Command 3

Activision was involved with all of these IIRC. It'd be huge if these ended up on GOG. Some of these had to be taken off the market after Activision lost a lawsuit over the publishing rights for Trek games. Armada 2, Bridge Commander and Starfleet Command 3 in particular are rare and can be quite expensive to get.

I remember that the Batman Arkham games got a similar update before their release, so I'm optimistic.
Nergal01: So I'm seeing art updates on:

Armada 1+2
Away Team
Bridge Commander
Elite Force 1+2
Hidden Evil
Starfleet Command 3

Activision was involved with all of these IIRC. It'd be huge if these ended up on GOG. Some of these had to be taken off the market after Activision lost a lawsuit over the publishing rights for Trek games. Armada 2, Bridge Commander and Starfleet Command 3 in particular are rare and can be quite expensive to get.

I remember that the Batman Arkham games got a similar update before their release, so I'm optimistic.
Would love to see more games made by Raven. :)
Come to think of it, Star Trek is celebrating its 55th Anniversary in early September. Maybe that's why we might see more Trek games here.
I can't help but wonder how GOG regards these threads where people try to find out about future releases. Amusement? Annoyance?
Post edited August 27, 2021 by Mjauv
Mjauv: I can't help but wonder how GOG regards these threads where people try to find out about future releases. Amusement? Annoyance?
I suspect they enjoy the hype.
Mjauv: I can't help but wonder how GOG regards these threads where people try to find out about future releases. Amusement? Annoyance?
Something similar to when your birthday gift is discovered by yourself because we are impatient and curious.
GOG has surprised me a lot of times an t will continue, but it is pretty natural we want to be spoiled by ourselves.
So, I believe the topics of this kind keep the hype and expectations up and I consider it is a good thing. It is entertaining, it creates debates and wishes and they are some of the most visited topics. at least for me.
Post edited August 27, 2021 by Gudadantza
Oh God please let these Star Trek games come here, I do own a physical copy of Elite Force and Armada 1 & 2 but never played Elite Force 2...... oh please, please please.
I´m pretty sure they laugh maniacally while sitting in the shadows... on gothic thrones.
Oddeus: I´m pretty sure they laugh maniacally while sitting in the shadows... on gothic thrones.
Stroking a white cat.