It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Long Journey Home showed up without a gamecard (but with a note "coming soon"). I think i read somewhere there's no actual release date yet only info was Q4 2016.
PainOfSalvation: The Long Journey Home showed up without a gamecard (but with a note "coming soon"). I think i read somewhere there's no actual release date yet only info was Q4 2016.
Game looks cool! It seems like a "new generation Star Control 2".
Grargar: Avadon 3: The Warborn has been sighted.
According to its page on Steam, it should be released on 14 September.
Avadon all hope, ye who enter here.

Sorry :D
<span class="bold">Little King's Story</span>. It should be released tomorrow.
<span class="bold">Kingdom: New Lands</span> has a gamecard, release date is August 9.
Post edited August 05, 2016 by cyboff
Candle, Caravan and Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun have been spotted at the upcoming tab.
Grargar: Candle
Nice! I missed the Kickstarter for this one, but will certainly buy it here on GOG... if it comes with a Linux version, that is.

It was promised during the KS, so I expect the solitary Windows logo will soon be accompanied by an apple and a penguin whenever the game gets a proper game card. :)
Hybrid Wars showed up with a gamecard.
Avadon 3 got a gamecard.
Is it just me or is GOG's upcoming list slowly getting bigger and bigger. Makes me a little excited in side. :P
BKGaming: Is it just me or is GOG's upcoming list slowly getting bigger and bigger. Makes me a little excited in side. :P
With Crawl reportedly nearing its release, I suppose they have to find some other candidates for "perpetually 'Coming Soon'". I'm sure at least one or two of them will fit the bill! :)
Project Highrise.
D:OS 2 now has a gamecard.
Post edited August 26, 2016 by karnak1
karnak1: D:OS 2 now has a gamecard.
Different playable races? I love it!
Candle got a gamecard.