It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

or maybe this (keeping on whit the joke) :)
Attachments:
I see Worlds of Magic was completely removed from the upcoming tab. If only we could replace it with Endless Legends or something similar.
micktiegs_8: I see Worlds of Magic was completely removed from the upcoming tab.
That can't be good :( I thought I had heard they recently resubmitted to GoG too. Wish them the best, and hopefully it gets into a state that eventually lands it here - I'm sure quite a few people were interested in this one.
micktiegs_8: I see Worlds of Magic was completely removed from the upcoming tab.
Ixamyakxim: That can't be good :( I thought I had heard they recently resubmitted to GoG too. Wish them the best, and hopefully it gets into a state that eventually lands it here - I'm sure quite a few people were interested in this one.
So what happened to the game? Did GOG accept it one time and then rejected it another?
IronArcturus: So what happened to the game? Did GOG accept it one time and then rejected it another?
No clue. I heard (probably around here at the forum) that the original release was very buggy. It had been on the "Upcoming" tab for a while now and I thought I had seen (again, most likely here) that the game had been resubmitted recently. So all I really know are little tidbits (no official notices or the like). And now it's gone from "Upcoming." Hopefully someone chimes in with something a bit more solid.
Ixamyakxim: No clue. I heard (probably around here at the forum) that the original release was very buggy. It had been on the "Upcoming" tab for a while now and I thought I had seen (again, most likely here) that the game had been resubmitted recently. So all I really know are little tidbits (no official notices or the like). And now it's gone from "Upcoming." Hopefully someone chimes in with something a bit more solid.
Hmm, is "Crawl" still listed there? Hasn't that game been listed for about a year? :P
IronArcturus: Hmm, is "Crawl" still listed there? Hasn't that game been listed for about a year? :P
LOL yup - Crawl has been there FOREVER! I thought it would make a good Galaxy launch game, and I'm thinking GoG thought the same thing...

Nekro has been up for quite some time as well - which is why I'm a bit worried for Worlds of Magic :( Who knows though, maybe GoG pulls a fast one and releases it tomorrow! ;) Fingers crossed for those hoping and waiting for the game.
Ixamyakxim: LOL yup - Crawl has been there FOREVER! I thought it would make a good Galaxy launch game, and I'm thinking GoG thought the same thing...

Nekro has been up for quite some time as well - which is why I'm a bit worried for Worlds of Magic :( Who knows though, maybe GoG pulls a fast one and releases it tomorrow! ;) Fingers crossed for those hoping and waiting for the game.
I hope Rebel Galaxy will still make it to GOG!
Ixamyakxim: No clue. I heard (probably around here at the forum) that the original release was very buggy. It had been on the "Upcoming" tab for a while now and I thought I had seen (again, most likely here) that the game had been resubmitted recently. So all I really know are little tidbits (no official notices or the like). And now it's gone from "Upcoming." Hopefully someone chimes in with something a bit more solid.
IronArcturus: Hmm, is "Crawl" still listed there? Hasn't that game been listed for about a year? :P
Well, Crawl's still in development so there's no reason to remove it. I've been playing the humble version and it just gets better with each update, and I don't see many (if any) complaints about bad bugs and such.
New Enigmatic Hint please! :-)
Yeah, we need a new Hint!
Fake hint: Wind in the willows and a bear.
TROGDORRRRRRR!!!!!!
JudasIscariot: TROGDORRRRRRR!!!!!!
YAAAAS
JudasIscariot: TROGDORRRRRRR!!!!!!
So your resurrecting the Trogs?