It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

No one lives forever also have mission in space and hint with watch .
oMega... Master... would be nice if this heralds the long-awaited arrival of Sega ROMs, like Sonic and company.
Hmm, Master? Dungeon Master?
Something as old as time and space.
micktiegs_8: Something as old as time and space.
Sex?
micktiegs_8: Something as old as time and space.
Maxvorstadt: Sex?
Hah! I was kinda cracking a joke at 'classic game curators', as well as ambiguously stating an answer for the hint. They kinda work together.
Where In Time Is Carmen Sandiego?
mike_cesara: could be Shadow Watch :)
and it is, congratulations!
https://www.gog.com/game/shadow_watch
mike_cesara: could be Shadow Watch : )
I was expecting you to get it right on the first try :P

I am surprised no ONE commented on the shadowed watch I put up :P Your code will be arriving shortly :)
JudasIscariot: I am surprised no ONE commented on the shadowed watch I put up :P
You really need to give us a challege, that one was too predicting, no one until the end wanted to say its Shadow Watch. :P
JudasIscariot: I am surprised no ONE commented on the shadowed watch I put up :P
PainOfSalvation: You really need to give us a challege, that one was too predicting, no one until the end wanted to say its Shadow Watch. :P
Shh, quiet. We don`t want to have more complcated hints. As you saw there were many of us who didn`t find the solution. So please GOG keep it a lil bit simplier, so I have a chance too! :-)
mike_cesara: could be Shadow Watch :)
mobutu: and it is, congratulations!
https://www.gog.com/game/shadow_watch
ah. wth. we overguessed it. didn't know the rainbow six dev made a strategy game.
mike_cesara: could be Shadow Watch : )
JudasIscariot: I was expecting you to get it right on the first try :P

I am surprised no ONE commented on the shadowed watch I put up :P Your code will be arriving shortly :)
Woo-hoo! Game looks seriously tempting, thanks a lot! Definitelly will enjoy it as soon as I finish The Witcher.
As I said my first thought was.. Space Invaders for some reason ; ) Night Watch came to my mind but didn't fit to second image in any way. I've never heard about Shadow Watch before to be honest, found it on yt - watch baikonur game..
PainOfSalvation: You really need to give us a challege, that one was too predicting, no one until the end wanted to say its Shadow Watch. :P
Maxvorstadt: Shh, quiet. We don`t want to have more complcated hints. As you saw there were many of us who didn`t find the solution. So please GOG keep it a lil bit simplier, so I have a chance too! :-)
*sigh* Judas, give out ONE easy hint so Max can win ONE TIME and hopefully he will be silent in the future ;-P
But Max I fear you have then to bribe ALL other users (including me) to stay quiet and don't ruin your demand to win, hehehe... *dirty laughing*

I like the difficulty of'em now, so I say "Stay on your course riddlemaster(s)!" :-)
Not necessarily for this coming week, but there's a hint for an upcoming release here:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/making_the_video_game_industry_less_brocentric_article/post4