It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Zeeaire: Yes, there was a second one, and that's the only part I played so far :( I think the first one isn't that easy to get by anymore?
Anyway I would be curious how it began, although not sure how the mechanics work on pc.
The second one was horribly difficult I played it on PS2, I bet the first one is even more challenging...
Well, that guess was quite a far shot, I don't expect we will see it here so soon.
Klumpen0815: I didn't know that this series was consolidized too, how sad.
The first one still has nice graphics although it is 16 years old, is quite easy imho and has a beautiful mouse+keyboard control on the ground as well as in the air, it just has some bugs which may or may not occur, my last playthrough was ruined by one, I probably should have used another save.
Drakan The Ancient's Gate is one of my favorite games on the PS2. Improved upon it's prequel in almost every way.
JMich: Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People.
Emob78: I called it. No worries. If we're correct and I get it, I'll gift it to you. I need karma points.
...to compensate for the hundreds one loses in the GG-thread? ;)
Post edited September 25, 2015 by Klumpen0815
Emob78: I called it. No worries. If we're correct and I get it, I'll gift it to you. I need karma points.
Klumpen0815: ...to compensate for the hundreds one loses in the GG-thread? ;)
Ha. For every post I gain with humor and loving hugs, I lose one or two for the GG posts. I find independent thought to be a gift that just keeps on giving.

Just imagine the horror when one day forum rep transitions to real life. You'll have a little negative - over your head and there will be negative rep public ass whoopings. Every time you lose a life rep point, someone gets to smack you in the face or tell your facebook friends what an asshole you are. God help us.
Klumpen0815: ...to compensate for the hundreds one loses in the GG-thread? ;)
Emob78: Ha. For every post I gain with humor and loving hugs, I lose one or two for the GG posts. I find independent thought to be a gift that just keeps on giving.

Just imagine the horror when one day forum rep transitions to real life. You'll have a little negative - over your head and there will be negative rep public ass whoopings. Every time you lose a life rep point, someone gets to smack you in the face or tell your facebook friends what an asshole you are. God help us.
The moment it becomes legal, you can bet that those people will have their very own branding irons for the foreheads of everyone who dared to think independently and spoke free.
Post edited September 25, 2015 by Klumpen0815
Emob78: Nothing? No congrats? No pat on the back? I thought the hint winners always got a big thumbs up from the community. What's going on here? Why hasn't the bee hive shared the love pollen? I thought the Borg colony accepted all applicants.

I see how it is. Your cold shoulder to your dear friend (that would be me) has left my victory empty and dark. It's a cruel world. So many fair weather friends. Who shall shareth my cup when it doeth runneth over in ruin? Hark and pray tell, you slimy bastards.
Here, have some Trogdor from me for congratulations.
Post edited September 25, 2015 by Grargar
Maybe it is Age of Empires or other strategic game in which peasants talk in not understandable language.
v1989: Maybe it is Age of Empires or other strategic game in which peasants talk in not understandable language.
Wololo!
Prison Architect?
Imperium Galactica 2 ? Yeahh, wishfull thinking i know, but i recently saw some lets play, and remembered the demo i played years ago.
Clive Barker's Jericho ; p
Klumpen0815: Wololo!
XD ...that made my day buddy! :D
Will we see a new Hint soon?
Fake hint: Pooh bear died for your sins.
dick1982: Fake hint: Pooh bear died for your sins.
Fake guess: Ghandi 2: The Revenge

Fake hint: How many times do we need to see that chainsaws are completely useless on Mars, 3 times?
Post edited October 07, 2015 by Pseudoman
Pseudoman: Fake hint: How many times do we need to see that chainsaws are completely useless on Mars, 3 times?
Fake guess: The Martian Wood Project

Fake hint: *singing* ♫♪ I'm so yel-low, I need pills.... I'm so yel-low I need pills...♪♫