It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It doesn’t matter if you can see the white caps of snow outside or if you are spending the holidays in a tropical paradise, the time has come for the annual Winter Sale on GOG.COM! Along with it, arrives a sleigh of great offers for DRM-free games, completion bundles, and freebies!

Start your visit on the front page by claiming a free copy of Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Classic Edition. It’s the successful sequel to the first-ever post-apocalyptic tactical RPG created by now legendary game designer Chris Avellone. The game comes with a serial key for the original Wasteland from 1988 as a bonus goodie, so you get two games with just one click. This giveaway lasts until December 13th, 2 PM UTC.

Also, take a moment to gaze at the northern lights, flickering with fantastic Winter Sale deals.

For example, get the Ultimate RED Collection for 97.77 USD / 87.77 EUR / 69.77 GBP. It includes a pre-order for Cyberpunk 2077 and all Witcher games at their lowest price ever! Don't hesitate, because this unique offer is available only until December 27th, 2 PM UTC.

Next, grab the Paradox Strategy Bundle. It will give you an additional 25% discount when completing your collection of five games released by Paradox Interactive: Age of Wonders: Planetfall (-33%), Imperator: Rome (-33%), Surviving Mars (-66%), BATTLETECH (-66%), and Stellaris (-75%).

Finally, discover this year's best indie games thanks to the 2019 Indie Gems Bundle. It features an additional 25% discount when you own or buy at least five titles from a list that includes: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (-25%), Dawn of Man (-25%), Deliver us the Moon (-20%), Foundation (-20%), Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones (-20%), Indivisible (-20%), Pathway (-40%), Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest (-60%), and more.

That's not all! Freshly released, huge action-RPG GreedFall is now available on GOG.COM, DRM-free and 25% off until December 26th, 2 PM UTC!

With over 2500 gaming deals during the Winter Sale, everyone will find titles that will bring even more joy this holiday season. Titles like: Diablo + Hellfire (-15%), Jupiter Hell (-20%), Rebel Cops (-25%), My Friend Pedro (-30%), Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden (-50%), Project Warlock (-50%), Darksiders III (-66%), Outward (-60%), Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King (-65%), The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition (-70%), Hard West (-90%), and more are yours to enjoy.

By popular demand, we're also bringing back the GOG Connect feature. It allows you to claim DRM-free copies of selected games that you already own on Steam. The first wave of games includes DUSK, Age of Wonders: Planetfall, Through the Ages, and Galaxy Trucker.

The Winter Sale runs until January 2nd, 2020, at 2 PM UTC.
IronArcturus: How does Stronghold Crusader 2 compare to the first one?
athineos: First One is way better than the 2nd one gameplay wise in my opinion
Why is the 2nd one worse? Does it have a skirmish mode?
Has anyone played Mulaka?
tfishell: My suggestions:
[...]
You sir, have really good taste :)
Thank you gog! Much appreciated giveaway!
tfishell: Pajama Sam Vol. 1 (and Pajama Sam 3 from Vol. 2 but Vol. 1 is the better deal)
I am sure you have this text somewhere saved as a shortcut :D
Wasteland 1: The Original Classic (GOG):

6LUC6329C1739ACB8E
Finally grabbed Greedfall! Yay! (Would have grabbed it on release but my wallet was in the car, yadda yadda yadda - looks like all I missed was the free gear pack - no biggie)

And Mutant Football League - this one always looked fun to me and I'm always afraid someday the NFL or some old publisher is going to result in it getting pulled, because they're jerks. And that price made it easy - grabbed the Baltimore DLC too.

Might splurge on a few of those indies, might hold off (I went a bit crazy on the Black Friday sale and grabbed a handful of games then).
high rated
Today's New Additions:

Discounted to a New All-Time Low Price:
Frostpunk (60% off - $0.01 better than a newsletter discount) - Discount Increased
Frostpunk Original Soundtrack [DLC] (60% off vs. 55% off) - Discount Increased
Frostpunk: Game of the Year edition [Deluxe] (34% off vs. 30% off) - Discount Increased
Hacknet - Labyrinths [DLC] (40% off vs. 34% off)
Hacknet - Labyrinths Official Soundtrack [DLC] (40% off vs. 34% off)
HIVESWAP: Act 1 (60% off vs. 50% off)
HIVESWAP: Act 1 Original Soundtrack [DLC] (60% off vs. 50% off)
Orwell Original Soundtrack [DLC] (75% off vs. 66% off)
The Church in the Darkness™ (50% off vs. 30% off)
Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince (35% off vs. 20% off)

Matches GoG Low Price:
Hacknet (80% off)
Hacknet Official Soundtrack [DLC] (80% off)
Orwell (75% off)
Orwell: Ignorance is Strength (40% off)
Orwell: Ignorance is Strength Original Soundtrack [DLC] (40% off)
Think of The Children (80% off)

GoG Sales 2019 Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing
high rated
With so many deals available we want to help you find the ones that might interest you.

This is why we added more games to the front page sections, and feature themed selections every other day - our current gift guide is "For brainiacs and conquerors").

We also set up dedicated pages for discounts available until December 26th and made this throwback page with Good Old Games up to -90%.

Let us know what you think :)
I like that "Pick 5 games to save more" bundle.

Would be nice to see more!

Cheers!
Has anyone tried that Bounty Train game?
emter_pl: With so many deals available we want to help you find the ones that might interest you.

This is why we added more games to the front page sections, and feature themed selections every other day - our current gift guide is "For brainiacs and conquerors").

We also set up dedicated pages for discounts available until December 26th and made this throwback page with Good Old Games up to -90%.

Let us know what you think :)
Actual sale pages are always good. So are filters. Most preferably the kind that users can select, and mix and match, but this sort of themed lists may help some as well.
emter_pl: Let us know what you think :)
I like it though I do miss the old style where there were several subgenre tabs and you could expand it little by little. I have a hard time looking over the whole sale when I have to go through 50 pages. Makes it worse when I'm pretty sure (at least in one of the past sales) the order of games changes. So if I don't do it all in one go, the next time the games on pages 1 - 12 are different than the last time I looked through pages 1 - 12 so I have to go through all over again.

But I guess that GoG back then had fewer games on sale at a time. So if this is the price we pay for getting so many awesome new games I guess it's a good trade off!
emter_pl: Let us know what you think :)
Ixamyakxim: I have a hard time looking over the whole sale when I have to go through 50 pages.
This. The collections within the sale help a lot: The 90-95% discounted titles, with true jewels among them. The indie titles with the increased discount for taking 5 of them. Etcetera. Please do more of these! Genre collections might help a lot.

Alternatively, if the search tool for the game database allowed for better filtering, it really could help with these large sales: Think of selecting games that are ¬Discounted ¬Genre: (your favorite genre) ¬Not already in your library

Then, if you get many, why not starting with those ¬in your wishlist.

And then, why not order by % discount or by price? Or by year, if you are looking for some good old games, new titles, games from a certain period, etcetera.

Something along these lines would help now that the catalog of GOG is becoming larger and larger (may it keep growing, both from new and old games).
Hold on a second, did Indivisibles price increase?
Yesterday it was 30€, today it's 32€, it's not the world, I know, but still, why the increase in price?
Edit: Yeah, yesterday it had a 25% discount, today it's only 20% off.
Post edited December 13, 2019 by NuffCatnip