It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It doesn’t matter if you can see the white caps of snow outside or if you are spending the holidays in a tropical paradise, the time has come for the annual Winter Sale on GOG.COM! Along with it, arrives a sleigh of great offers for DRM-free games, completion bundles, and freebies!

Start your visit on the front page by claiming a free copy of Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Classic Edition. It’s the successful sequel to the first-ever post-apocalyptic tactical RPG created by now legendary game designer Chris Avellone. The game comes with a serial key for the original Wasteland from 1988 as a bonus goodie, so you get two games with just one click. This giveaway lasts until December 13th, 2 PM UTC.

Also, take a moment to gaze at the northern lights, flickering with fantastic Winter Sale deals.

For example, get the Ultimate RED Collection for 97.77 USD / 87.77 EUR / 69.77 GBP. It includes a pre-order for Cyberpunk 2077 and all Witcher games at their lowest price ever! Don't hesitate, because this unique offer is available only until December 27th, 2 PM UTC.

Next, grab the Paradox Strategy Bundle. It will give you an additional 25% discount when completing your collection of five games released by Paradox Interactive: Age of Wonders: Planetfall (-33%), Imperator: Rome (-33%), Surviving Mars (-66%), BATTLETECH (-66%), and Stellaris (-75%).

Finally, discover this year's best indie games thanks to the 2019 Indie Gems Bundle. It features an additional 25% discount when you own or buy at least five titles from a list that includes: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (-25%), Dawn of Man (-25%), Deliver us the Moon (-20%), Foundation (-20%), Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones (-20%), Indivisible (-20%), Pathway (-40%), Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest (-60%), and more.

That's not all! Freshly released, huge action-RPG GreedFall is now available on GOG.COM, DRM-free and 25% off until December 26th, 2 PM UTC!

With over 2500 gaming deals during the Winter Sale, everyone will find titles that will bring even more joy this holiday season. Titles like: Diablo + Hellfire (-15%), Jupiter Hell (-20%), Rebel Cops (-25%), My Friend Pedro (-30%), Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden (-50%), Project Warlock (-50%), Darksiders III (-66%), Outward (-60%), Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King (-65%), The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition (-70%), Hard West (-90%), and more are yours to enjoy.

By popular demand, we're also bringing back the GOG Connect feature. It allows you to claim DRM-free copies of selected games that you already own on Steam. The first wave of games includes DUSK, Age of Wonders: Planetfall, Through the Ages, and Galaxy Trucker.

The Winter Sale runs until January 2nd, 2020, at 2 PM UTC.
One big all time low I noticed:

Trine: Ultimate Collection. Best was 20% off, now it's 40% off.

Really thinking about getting it....
high rated
The spreadsheet is up to date...

GoG Sales 2019 Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing

Enjoy!
RWarehall: The spreadsheet is up to date
Thank you.
Btw there's a problem: I can't seem to be able to filter by column A anymore in the "Now On Sale" sheet.
I don't know you can even do anything about it, though.

EDIT: maybe the column size is too small to show the filter icon? Please, try to increase it
Anyway, downloading the file solves the issue.
Post edited December 12, 2019 by phaolo
When is WARLORDS going to be on sale?
No 90% off Jazz Jackrabbit 1&2 ? :(

edit : unsatisfied because many games received lower discounts than in the previous promos .

For example Reah: Face the Unknown

now : €2.69

last december : €1.39
Post edited December 12, 2019 by i_hope_you_rot
RWarehall: The spreadsheet is up to date...
Thank you for the spreadsheet once again, RWarehall!
Dogmaus: Do you mean that Dead Synchronicity has not received updates here on GOG that are on Steam?
Tha's (unfortunately) exactly what I was meaning:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_that_treat_gog_customers_as_second_class_citizens_v2/page1
Fonzer: All games on sale except Vangers which is in my wishlist, wonder if this game ever gets a discount.
Also only games i am interested in are above ground control anthology, everything under it can wait some even need a better pc.
I can tell you that it was discounted a looooong time ago in an indomnia sale (which was when I purchased it and the GOG community started to become my home) :)
Post edited December 12, 2019 by MarkoH01
Thank you :)

GoG Sales 2019 Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing

Enjoy!
Thank you very much.
JeniSkunk: With Christmas expenses, and New Year's bills, no easy way to afford to buy more games. :(
Have you tried selling your pants and sleeping in the street? =D

athineos: When is WARLORDS going to be on sale?
Probably not for at least another month or three, given that they just recently released here (and I don't know that they were for sale anywhere else before that).

i_hope_you_rot: No 90% off Jazz Jackrabbit 1&2 ? :(

edit : unsatisfied because many games received lower discounts than in the previous promos .

For example Reah: Face the Unknown

now : €2.69

last december : €1.39
Yes, and some games have higher discounts, and some games that weren't on sale last time are now, and vice versa. That's how sales work, you know.
Post edited December 12, 2019 by HunchBluntley
Can I assume that Bethesda / ID Software games won't be on sale this time around?
TheBigCore: Can I assume that Bethesda / ID Software games won't be on sale this time around?
Assume nothing, expect nothing.

Anyone who knows is not talking unless someone from Bethesda or GOG does a twitter about it or some such elsewhere.
Post edited December 12, 2019 by Themken
TheBigCore: Can I assume that Bethesda / ID Software games won't be on sale this time around?
Themken: Assume nothing, expect nothing.
Then how do I know you exist? Maybe you're a figment of someone's imagination? [/philosophical musing]
Just bought Fantasy General II GE and got gifted with the first game I already own:
FAD12 minus 76689 minus 93AD7 minus E5EBE
Let us know when claimed.
(expires December 12, 2020 11:59 PM GMT)
TheBigCore:
I think I am, therefore I doubt.

I think more 'herbal tea' is needed for this.
Post edited December 12, 2019 by Themken