It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Where is the Viking Conquest update GOG... :/
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 24 July:

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Terraria, downloadables, Windows installer, English+French+German+Italian+Spanish (setup_terraria_2.5.0.7.exe ***TO*** setup_terraria_2.6.0.8.exe; 1.3.0.6 (gog-7) ***TO*** 1.3.0.7 (gog-8); Tue, 21 Jul 2015 14:30:54 GMT ***TO*** Fri, 24 Jul 2015 12:26:21 GMT; 137,409,368 ***TO*** 137,548,064)

NOTE! CHANGED Terraria, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207665503.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.3.0.7 (24.07.2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ Mac & Linux support (COMING SOON TO GOG!)
NOTE! ADD +++ Several internal changes were made to allow for the support of Mac and Linux.
Geralt_of_Rivia: I'm not sure if it is a good idea to download that since 1.3.0.7 is a beta update. This is the full official changelog:

- cut here -
The 1.3.0.7 release is an open beta test of the Mac and Linux versions of Terraria. It contains no game content changes, only modifications to the game engine for compatibility with Mac and Linux systems. As such, this release has no formal changelog.
from the official forums:
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terraria-1-3-0-7-mac-linux-open-beta.27418/page-8#post-640916

Unfortunately, since we are using Steam's beta functionality to distribute the open beta only those who have purchased the Steam version are eligible. However, we plan to move things quickly and be out of open beta very quickly! Stay tuned for updates and Linux / Mac support will come to GoG as soon as it's ready!
#SecondClassCitizen

(they can distribute the windows beta to gog, but not the linux beta. huh? )
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 24 July:

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Terraria, downloadables, Windows installer, English+French+German+Italian+Spanish (setup_terraria_2.5.0.7.exe ***TO*** setup_terraria_2.6.0.8.exe; 1.3.0.6 (gog-7) ***TO*** 1.3.0.7 (gog-8); Tue, 21 Jul 2015 14:30:54 GMT ***TO*** Fri, 24 Jul 2015 12:26:21 GMT; 137,409,368 ***TO*** 137,548,064)

NOTE! CHANGED Terraria, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207665503.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.3.0.7 (24.07.2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ Mac & Linux support (COMING SOON TO GOG!)
NOTE! ADD +++ Several internal changes were made to allow for the support of Mac and Linux.
Geralt_of_Rivia: I'm not sure if it is a good idea to download that since 1.3.0.7 is a beta update. This is the full official changelog:

- cut here -
The 1.3.0.7 release is an open beta test of the Mac and Linux versions of Terraria. It contains no game content changes, only modifications to the game engine for compatibility with Mac and Linux systems. As such, this release has no formal changelog.

1.3.0.7 is an optional update that is still in development, requiring players to opt in before it will be installed. The beta is distributed through Steam's beta functionality; as such, only Steam copies of Terraria may opt into the 1.3.0.7 beta. Mac and Linux users who choose to enter this open testing phase are asked to join the Open Beta Testing Feedback Group on the forums to provide feedback and bug reports.

While 1.3.0.7 was released early due to the lack of sensitive "spoiler" content in its prerelease, open betas are not expected to become standard for testing of future updates.

Warning

This update is still in Beta and may contain bugs, potentially including bugs that could harm your game's save files. Please manually back up all worlds and characters before participating in the Beta.

While there are no known issues that would cause the loss of data, it's important to be prepared.​
- cut here -

Source: Terraria Wiki
Your kind of misreading into that... the 1.3.0.7 Linux and Mac versions are the beta versions. The Windows version just adds support for them (probably for MP compatibility or something). It's not really a beta update for the Windows version. If it was GOG would not have pushed it out as a live patch, as they have ways of pushing out beta patches with Galaxy (just not active yet for us) or they would have labeled it as such for the standalone installer. ;)
Post edited July 25, 2015 by BKGaming
The Terraria devs have my deep respects and my thanks. They patch the game very often and send them to GOG almost as fast as the Steam version.

Can't wait to play this game (and potentially drag a few other people with me).
Ganni1987: The Terraria devs have my deep respects and my thanks. They patch the game very often and send them to GOG almost as fast as the Steam version.

Can't wait to play this game (and potentially drag a few other people with me).
Someone should set up a GOG server for this game so we can all play together. Lol

Since they don't support Galaxy as of right now. :/
BKGaming: Where is the Viking Conquest update GOG... :/
We're working on it, Taleworlds did not forget about GOG :)
mrkgnao: [The monolingual installers that were lost on Monday are back... almost:
- the French installer that was restored is version 2.0.0.8 from 20 Jan 2014, whereas the file that was lost was version 2.1.0.10 from 4 Nov 2014
- sounds familiar?
- now all we need is a post from Wurzelkraft and the deja vu will be complete]
Wurzelkraft: Not this time, Batman! ;)

Geralt_of_Rivia: I'm not sure if it is a good idea to download that since 1.3.0.7 is a beta update. This is the full official changelog: *snip*
Wurzelkraft: Beta patches? Great.....
More like a patch to keep everyone in sync so that GOG & Steam users can play together :)
Post edited July 25, 2015 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: We're working on it, Taleworlds did not forget about GOG :)
Can you tell me if it will release today/tonight before GOG goes on break for the weekend... would hate to have to wait until Monday. :P
JudasIscariot: We're working on it, Taleworlds did not forget about GOG :)
BKGaming: Can you tell me if it will release today/tonight before GOG goes on break for the weekend... would hate to have to wait until Monday. :P
It's going to get updated on Monday as we kind of got everything last minute and all :)
BKGaming: Can you tell me if it will release today/tonight before GOG goes on break for the weekend... would hate to have to wait until Monday. :P
JudasIscariot: It's going to get updated on Monday as we kind of got everything last minute and all :)
Damn. I talked to them this morning and they said they had sent it. Was hoping it would get out in time. Oh well, got plenty of other stuff to play. xD
Edit
Post edited July 25, 2015 by MarkoH01
Ganni1987: The Terraria devs have my deep respects and my thanks. They patch the game very often and send them to GOG almost as fast as the Steam version.
Couldn't agree more. +1
Heroes of Might and Magic 2 Gold has been updated.

Changelog

Update (27.07.2015)

We have added the German version of Heroes of Might and Magic 2: Gold. A big "Thank you!' goes out to Rungen for the German version of the game.
The DOS Music selector patch has been incorporated into the main installers for all three languages. After updating via GOG Galaxy or installing from the offline GOG installers, you will see a "Music selector" item in your Start menu just under the shortcut for the main game.
The Windows version of the patch remains the same.
THE RAVEN: LEGACY OF A MASTER THIEF
Update (27.07.2015)
We have added the Linux version of The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief.
vanchann: THE RAVEN: LEGACY OF A MASTER THIEF
Update (27.07.2015)
We have added the Linux version of The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief.
Is this game any good, story wise?

Always wanted to buy it on GOG but there wasn't the Linux version until today :-)
Post edited July 27, 2015 by Ganni1987
Ganni1987: Is this game any good, story wise?

Always wanted to buy it on GOG but there wasn't the Linux version until today :-)
I finished the windows version about two years ago.
The story is good. Puzzles are generally easy and logical.

The game comes in three episodes, that you have to start independently through the game's main menu.
About the plot, it's great in the first episode, very good in the second and good in the third.

There was a critical bug affecting a puzzle about two bullets. The required actions should be made in specific order to solve it. I had stuck there for several hours until I looked for a walkthrough and found out that it was a bug. Maybe it has been fixed since then.

I think the full price is too high. I heartily recommend this game at a price lower than $15 though.
Post edited July 27, 2015 by vanchann