It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: [So, no linux version, at least initially?]
This would be the 3rd game this week that has a Linux version elsewhere but not GOG. Sigh, I hope there's a good reason for this.

Tired of being at the end of the straw.
Terraria is updating again. I'm getting sick of this. :P
From MaGog's logs for 23 July:

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy, downloadables, Windows installer, English+French+German+Italian+Spanish (setup_amerzone_2.0.0.8.exe; gog-8; Mon, 20 Jan 2014 08:08:41 GMT; 1,845,236,728)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy, downloadables, Windows installer, English (setup_amerzone_2.0.0.8.exe; gog-8; Mon, 20 Jan 2014 08:08:41 GMT; 1,845,236,728)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy, downloadables, Windows installer, French (setup_amerzone_french_2.0.0.8.exe; gog-8; Mon, 20 Jan 2014 08:45:35 GMT; 1,835,469,664)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy, downloadables, Windows installer, German (setup_amerzone_german_2.0.0.8.exe; gog-8; Mon, 20 Jan 2014 08:19:38 GMT; 1,837,484,824)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy, downloadables, Windows installer, Italian (setup_amerzone_italian_2.0.0.8.exe; gog-8; Mon, 20 Jan 2014 09:32:08 GMT; 1,837,736,968)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy, downloadables, Windows installer, Spanish (setup_amerzone_spanish_2.0.0.8.exe; gog-8; Mon, 20 Jan 2014 08:30:46 GMT; 1,853,678,192)

[The monolingual installers that were lost on Monday are back... almost:
- the French installer that was restored is version 2.0.0.8 from 20 Jan 2014, whereas the file that was lost was version 2.1.0.10 from 4 Nov 2014
- sounds familiar?
- now all we need is a post from Wurzelkraft and the deja vu will be complete]
Post edited July 24, 2015 by mrkgnao
I have been poking around the links that immi101 had uncovered (thanks again) in an attempt to add to MaGog file monitoring for games that I do not own and I have noticed that under "Age of Wonders 3", GOG lists four DLCs: Deluxe Edition Upgrade, Golden Realms, Eternal Lords, and Elven Resurgence.

Anybody know the whereabouts of the "Elven Resurgence" DLC? Was is perhaps a pre-order exclusive? Or is it part of one of the other DLCs? Does anyone have it in its library?
mrkgnao: I have been poking around the links that immi101 had uncovered (thanks again) in an attempt to add file monitoring for games that I do not own and I have noticed that under "Age of Wonders 3", GOG lists four DLCs: Deluxe Edition Upgrade, Golden Realms, Eternal Lords, and Elven Resurgence.

Anybody know the whereabouts of the "Elven Resurgence" DLC? Was is perhaps a pre-order exclusive? Or is it part of one of the other DLCs? Does anyone have it in its library?
its preorder exclusive
mrkgnao: I have been poking around the links that immi101 had uncovered (thanks again) in an attempt to add file monitoring for games that I do not own and I have noticed that under "Age of Wonders 3", GOG lists four DLCs: Deluxe Edition Upgrade, Golden Realms, Eternal Lords, and Elven Resurgence.

apehater: its preorder exclusive
Thanks.

"I hate those S̶m̶u̶r̶f̶s̶ pre-order exclusives!"
Geralt_of_Rivia: Huh? The changelog is always present. I can view the changelog of any game in my library that has a changelog at any time no matter if I have or have not read it already.

Are you using Galaxy or the website to access your account?
Ok, thanks for that info! I'm using the website with Firefox, but checking Galaxy now, I can't see any changelogs in there either (and Galaxy doesn't even display the notifications about updated games that I see in my browser, but I guess that's another issue).

I guess I'll have to follow Judas' advice and write a support ticket.
Leroux: (and Galaxy doesn't even display the notifications about updated games that I see in my browser, but I guess that's another issue).
That, I believe, is by design, for Galaxy is built around the concept of cosmopolitan auto-update, hence the implied obsolescence of flags and all other symbols of nationalism.
Leroux: (and Galaxy doesn't even display the notifications about updated games that I see in my browser, but I guess that's another issue).
mrkgnao: That, I believe, is by design, for Galaxy is built around the concept of cosmopolitan auto-update, hence the implied obsolescence of flags and all other symbols of nationalism.
If that's true, it's one more reason to keep on using my browser instead, as I find it more important to keep my DRM-free installers up-to-date than my installed games only.
mrkgnao: Meanwhile, you can always examine their changelogs on MaGog (just search for the specific title and look under "Downloadable Files", or simply use the links below):

Outcast: http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207658853.htm
Legend of Grimrock: http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207659016.htm
Broken Age: http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207662943.htm
Thanks!
Post edited July 24, 2015 by Leroux
BKGaming: This likely has to do with the fact that they forgot to compress the images in an earlier patch and they have fixed this in the newest patch. This made the game jump from a little over 150 MB installed to well over 800 MB installed. Then this is again compressed for the standalone installer.

So the images being compressed now probably helped bring down the standalone installer compression a few MB.
Thank you very much for your help and of course a thank you +1.
Post edited July 24, 2015 by ZenWan
From MaGog's logs for 23 July:

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Atlantis 2: Beyond Atlantis, downloadables, Windows installer, English+French+German+Spanish (setup_beyond_atlantis_2.0.0.10.exe; gog-10; Mon, 20 Jan 2014 10:05:12 GMT; 1,749,901,544)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Atlantis 2: Beyond Atlantis, downloadables, Windows installer, English (setup_beyond_atlantis_2.0.0.10.exe; gog-10; Mon, 20 Jan 2014 10:05:12 GMT; 1,749,901,544)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Atlantis 2: Beyond Atlantis, downloadables, Windows installer, French (setup_beyond_atlantis_french_2.1.0.12.exe; gog-12; Tue, 04 Nov 2014 15:58:10 GMT; 1,743,299,072)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Atlantis 2: Beyond Atlantis, downloadables, Windows installer, German (setup_beyond_atlantis_german_2.0.0.10.exe; gog-10; Mon, 20 Jan 2014 10:51:10 GMT; 1,747,561,160)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Atlantis 2: Beyond Atlantis, downloadables, Windows installer, Spanish (setup_beyond_atlantis_spanish_2.0.0.10.exe; gog-10; Mon, 20 Jan 2014 11:08:20 GMT; 1,751,601,256)

[The monolingual installers that were lost on Monday are back in full]
high rated
Leroux: If that's true, it's one more reason to keep on using my browser instead, as I find it more important to keep my DRM-free installers up-to-date than my installed games only.
Yes, that is one of the MAJOR downsides of Galaxy. Since they have it they rarely care about users who like to backup their DRM-free versions. Which is quite a bit funny because being able to backup the game and play it whenever you want wherever you want is a real important point of the whole DRM-free thing GOG advertizes so highly, isn't it? I am quite sure that If it weren't for Judas we'd never receive any updates flag anymore. Just remember the time he went on vacation - without mrkgnao we would not have a single information of what was changed here. I am visiting this thread each day because of mrkgnao and Judas being my only constant in update informations at the moment - thank you both for this!
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 23 July:

....Atlantis 2 - they don't know what they do update ...

[The monolingual installers that were lost on Monday are back in full]
And you have already expected that this would be a bug - obviusly you were right :)
Post edited July 24, 2015 by MarkoH01
Leroux: Ok, thanks for that info! I'm using the website with Firefox, but checking Galaxy now, I can't see any changelogs in there either (and Galaxy doesn't even display the notifications about updated games that I see in my browser, but I guess that's another issue).
Galaxy does show changelogs for me.

You have to click on the version number of the game to see the changelog. The version number is only displayed when your mouse is near the "Play" and "More" buttons, otherwise it is hidden (for reasons only GOG knows). See attached screenshots.

By the way, is your Galaxy client the latest version? Mine is 1.0.6.31.
Attachments:
MarkoH01: Which is quite a bit funny because being able to backup the game and play it whenever you want wherever you want is a real important point of the whole DRM-free thing GOG advertizes so highly, isn't it?
This.
MarkoH01: I am visiting this thread each day because of mrkgnao and Judas being my only constant in update informations at the moment - thank you both for this!
This too, thank you so much guys
mrkgnao: That, I believe, is by design, for Galaxy is built around the concept of cosmopolitan auto-update, hence the implied obsolescence of flags and all other symbols of nationalism.
Slighly off the thread topic but I thought it was worth discussing as it may make other software developers and website developers aware of a problem many are unaware of but which can become an uncomfortable real world problem in certain situations.

It's generally a good idea to never show any flags or other symbols on websites or in computer software for purposes of indicating the user's country or language choice as I learned at my former employer. Lots of websites and software does it of course, but eventually if they end up doing business in countries such as China they will encounter political dispute with the Taiwanese flag for example (if they're big enough of a business for the Chinese government to give a crap and say something about it that is). When a company is faced with such political issues they're in a tough position having to choose to honour one country's flag or the other country's insistence they don't exist causing the software developer to have to make a political statement they most likely do not want to have any part of, and all because a flag was chosen as a symbolic indication of a language selection or for other forms of localization. Our company ended up having to either remove the Taiwanese flag (and have Taiwanese people feel insulted for taking China's side), or leave it there and be unable to sell our software in China. We chose option #3 which was to remove all country's flags because they are crappy indicators for selecting a language. For example, does the Canadian flag indicate Canadian English or Canadian French? It's more complex in a country like India which has many many languages.

So, despite it being popular to use flags to choose language, it is a pretty crappy visual symbol with only very loose ties to a language, and opens one up to geo-political dispute debates with their customers and countries they wish to do business in alike, if not now then perhaps in the future.

Just say no to flags in software. :)