It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PaterAlf: And you really trust us to not burn down the whole forum when you're gone for a month???
I think that would be the least of his concerns while on holidays. ;-P

Hope you have fun plans for your holiday, Judas, and that some of them include resting. Something tells me you're going to need it to face what will be awaiting you when you return. ;-)
HypersomniacLive: Hope you have fun plans for your holiday, Judas...
I bet he's playing games. ;)
JudasIscariot: Vacation officially starts on Monday :)
Enjoy your holidays! Hope you have fun!
Post edited May 29, 2015 by PaterAlf
Grargar: You are still here? Or are you vacation-posting?
JudasIscariot: Still here :) Vacation officially starts on Monday :)
Have a great vacation and don't think about us.
mrkgnao: Have a great vacation and don't think about us.
That totally sounds like you want him to think about us.
mrkgnao: Have a great vacation and don't think about us.
Ophelium: That totally sounds like you want him to think about us.
Don't think about it.
Klumpen0815: Have a good time!
JudasIscariot: Thanks :)
I realize you might not see this before vacation, but have you heard anything about the Train Fever patch that was released last week that isn't here yet?
From MaGog's logs for 30 May:

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Battle Chess Special Edition, downloadables, manuals (battle_chess_manuals.zip; Wed, 23 Jul 2008 04:00:00 GMT; 2,788,972)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Battle Chess Special Edition, downloadables, Battle Chess manual (battle_chess_manual.zip; Fri, 29 May 2015 09:37:35 GMT; 4,213,921)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Battle Chess Special Edition, downloadables, Battle Chess reference card (battle_chess_reference_card.zip; Fri, 29 May 2015 09:37:57 GMT; 519,323)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Battle Chess Special Edition, downloadables, Battle Chess 4000 manual (battle_chess_4000_manual.zip; Fri, 29 May 2015 09:37:05 GMT; 2,337,193)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Battle Chess Special Edition, downloadables, Battle Chess II: Chinese Chess manual (battle_chess_2_manual.zip; Fri, 29 May 2015 09:36:49 GMT; 525,951)

[No changelog, no flag. As far as I can see, the changes are:
- Battle Chess reference card added (for some reason, this is listed on the game page as "Battle Chess II reference card"; Judas is on holiday, so probably will not be fixed)
- Manuals split from one zip into three zips, one per unbundled game (nice)
- Battle Chess manual changed from exe+dat to pdf
- Battle Chess II: Chinese Chess manual changed from txt to pdf
- Battle Chess 4000 manual did not change
- Collectors will want to keep the old manuals zip file alongside the new ones]
Post edited May 30, 2015 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: - Collectors will want to keep the old manuals zip file alongside the new ones
Yeah, they are different. I prefer it now, all in pdf format, but collectors will collect. ;)
Post edited May 30, 2015 by Tannath
I hope you are not going to just play Witcher 3 :D Have a good time and a lot of beer! :D
DLC is removed from Goodies and has now its own section labelled "DLC Downloads" right under "Games Downloads".
HypersomniacLive: DLC is removed from Goodies and has now its own section labelled "DLC Downloads" right under "Games Downloads".
Thank you for telling. I just looked this up in my library and found out that the language for DLC content is not changeable? Is this a mistake or are the DLC contents all English only?
JudasIscariot: Thanks :)
BKGaming: I realize you might not see this before vacation, but have you heard anything about the Train Fever patch that was released last week that isn't here yet?
We got a newer version of the patch on Saturday and I'll ask my colleagues to get it out :)
MarkoH01: Thank you for telling. I just looked this up in my library and found out that the language for DLC content is not changeable? Is this a mistake or are the DLC contents all English only?
I assume you're referring to the TW3 DLC? Perhaps it's multilingual, and the page just defaults to English with no drop-down menu?

EDIT: All but "New Quest - Contract: Missing Miners" seem to be cosmetic, so language shouldn't be a factor. Don't know about this quest one though.
Perhaps Judas could chime in, in spite being on leave. :-)
Post edited May 31, 2015 by HypersomniacLive
MarkoH01: Thank you for telling. I just looked this up in my library and found out that the language for DLC content is not changeable? Is this a mistake or are the DLC contents all English only?
HypersomniacLive: I assume you're referring to the TW3 DLC? Perhaps it's multilingual, and the page just defaults to English with no drop-down menu?

EDIT: All but "New Quest - Contract: Missing Miners" seem to be cosmetic, so language shouldn't be a factor. Don't know about this quest one though.
Perhaps Judas could chime in, in spite being on leave. :-)
Yes, I was asking because of the "new quest" DLC. What can we do to stop Judas from working? Seeing at the above post he still has not quit working yet even though it's weekend (sunday to be exact) and after that his vacation will officially begin.
high rated
MarkoH01: Yes, I was asking because of the "new quest" DLC. What can we do to stop Judas from working? Seeing at the above post he still has not quit working yet even though it's weekend (sunday to be exact) and after that his vacation will officially begin.
Perhaps hack his account? ;-P

On a side note - the TW3 DLC are mislabelled on the GOG Downloader page. So, before we hack Judas account, he could perhaps fix that. :-)