It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: Correction:

lfmsilva donated the "Making of MDK" booklet, not Foxhack :)
Grargar: You are still here? Or are you vacation-posting?
Still here :) Vacation officially starts on Monday :)
JudasIscariot: Still here :) Vacation officially starts on Monday :)
I see. I thought that you had already left, since your forum title says "ON HOLD - 01.07".
Grargar: I see. I thought that you had already left, since your forum title says "ON HOLD - 01.07".
Yeah I put that there early so I wouldn't forget later :)
high rated
Grargar: I see. I thought that you had already left, since your forum title says "ON HOLD - 01.07".
JudasIscariot: Yeah I put that there early so I wouldn't forget later :)
Have a great vacation. You will be missed!
In case it matters to anyone collecting, the manual for the base game of "Redneck Rampage Collection" available now in the two-manual zip file is slightly different from the one previously available (based on visual examination, primarily changes on the credits page).
JudasIscariot: Yeah I put that there early so I wouldn't forget later :)
budejovice: Have a great vacation. You will be missed!
JudasIscariot: Thanks :)
And you really trust us to not burn down the whole forum when you're gone for a month???
PaterAlf: And you really trust us to not burn down the whole forum when you're gone for a month???
I know you will burn it down :D I'll just be performing my impression of Nero in the meantime :P
PaterAlf: And you really trust us to not burn down the whole forum when you're gone for a month???
As long as he feeds the forums Thunderbolt, Swallow, and Tawny Owl potions and casts a high level Quen on them before leaving things should be fine.

:)
Et tu, Brute?
Have a great vacation Judas, you've certainly earned it. ;)
JudasIscariot: I know you will burn it down :D I'll just be performing my impression of Nero in the meantime :P
Have a good time!
JudasIscariot: I know you will burn it down :D I'll just be performing my impression of Nero in the meantime :P
Klumpen0815: Have a good time!
Have a good time, mate. And remember, as the Stalker boys said, Monday Starts On Saturday. :)
Have a good time and do try to stay away from GOG as much as possible during June. You are going to have to deal with us the remaining 11 months. :P
Post edited May 29, 2015 by Grargar