It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

From MaGog's work-in-progress logs:

NOTE! ADDED FILE Monster Bash, downloadables, Linux installer, English (gog_monster_bash_1.0.0.1.deb; Tue, 12 May 2015 18:24:55 GMT; 5,379,438)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Monster Bash, downloadables, Tarball archive (gog_monster_bash_1.0.0.1.tar.gz; Tue, 12 May 2015 18:24:56 GMT; 6,971,241)
mrkgnao: From MaGog's work-in-progress logs:

NOTE! ADDED FILE Might and Magic® 6-pack Limited Edition, downloadables, MaM 3: Windows installer, German (setup_mm3_german_2.1.0.44.exe; Thu, 14 May 2015 14:35:03 GMT; 28,092,144)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Might and Magic® 6-pack Limited Edition, downloadables, MaM 6: Windows installer, German (setup_mm6_german_2.1.0.42.exe; Thu, 14 May 2015 12:22:03 GMT; 536,186,144)
JudasIscariot: I know that the unbundling is not popular around here but I do hope that this post demonstrates the linguistic benefits of the unbundling, namely, we can add languages to separate games without having to change everything in a pack :)
I'm all for sensible unbundling. If only it had been executed sensibly...
JudasIscariot: I know that the unbundling is not popular around here but I do hope that this post demonstrates the linguistic benefits of the unbundling, namely, we can add languages to separate games without having to change everything in a pack :)
Never said the contrary for this point , but the bonus duplicated is a problem you can't deny it... i don't speak just for some avatars... :

And as already said check mobygames for the unbundled titles vs the bundled version , and will see how gog treated some of them.

So don't try to just find only the benefits (even if i understand)
Post edited May 14, 2015 by DyNaer
From MaGog's logs for 14 May:

NOTE! CHANGED Alone in the Dark, bonuses: 3 manuals, 3 'Mystery Examiner' newspapers, AitD 1 soundtrack, AitD 2 soundtrack, AitD 3 soundtrack, Alone in the Dark 2 + 3 (PC), Alone in the Dark 2 + 3 (Mac), AitD 2 playing cards, Alone in the Dark 3 (French, PC), Alone in the Dark 3 (French, Mac), Alone in the Dark 3 (German, PC), Alone in the Dark 3 (German, Mac), Alone in the Dark 3 (Italian, PC), Alone in the Dark 3 (Italian, Mac) ***TO*** 3 manuals, 3 'Mystery Examiner' newspapers, AitD 1 soundtrack, AitD 2 soundtrack, AitD 3 soundtrack, AitD 2 playing cards

[And indeed all the AitD 2/3 installers seem to be gone from my library. Hope you had them backed up!]

NOTE! CHANGED Fantasy General, bonuses: manual, soundtrack (MP3) ***TO*** manual, manual (German) , soundtrack (MP3)

NOTE! CHANGED Fantasy General, languages: Audio and text: English, French ***TO*** Audio and text: German, English, French

NOTE! CHANGED Fantasy General, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8)

[Probably a bug]

NOTE! CHANGED Might and Magic® 6-pack Limited Edition, languages: Audio and text: English ***TO*** Audio and text: German, English

NOTE! CHANGED Might and Magic® 6-pack Limited Edition, compatibility: ***TO*** Might and Magic III: Isles of Terra hat deutschen Text. Might and Magic VI: The Mandate of Heaven hat deutschen Text und deutsche Sprachausgabe.

NOTE! CHANGED Risen 2: Dark Waters, languages: Audio and text: German, English. Text only: Spanish, French, Italian, Russian ***TO*** Audio and text: German, English, Polish, Russian. Text only: Czech, Spanish, French, Italian

[Same for Gold edition and DLC]

NOTE! CHANGED Space Rangers HD: A War Apart, file_size: 2.3 GB ***TO*** 2.5 GB

NOTE! CHANGED Toren, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) ***TO*** Windows (7, 8)
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 14 May:

NOTE! CHANGED Alone in the Dark, bonuses: 3 manuals, 3 'Mystery Examiner' newspapers, AitD 1 soundtrack, AitD 2 soundtrack, AitD 3 soundtrack, Alone in the Dark 2 + 3 (PC), Alone in the Dark 2 + 3 (Mac), AitD 2 playing cards, Alone in the Dark 3 (French, PC), Alone in the Dark 3 (French, Mac), Alone in the Dark 3 (German, PC), Alone in the Dark 3 (German, Mac), Alone in the Dark 3 (Italian, PC), Alone in the Dark 3 (Italian, Mac) ***TO*** 3 manuals, 3 'Mystery Examiner' newspapers, AitD 1 soundtrack, AitD 2 soundtrack, AitD 3 soundtrack, AitD 2 playing cards

[And indeed all the AitD 2/3 installers seem to be gone from my library. Hope you had them backed up!]
They seem to have been removed both from the library and the game's page. Strange that the soundtracks have remained, and equally strange that Firek said that this shouldn't have happened again (that is, removed from the library). The game's page still advertises Alone in the Dark 2+3 as being offered.
Post edited May 14, 2015 by Grargar
I had 4 update flags on my library this morning and now they're gone.
If you know who took them would you have them bring them back please. I need them. :/

Edit: MoM and Monster Bash were two of them, don't remember the others. :(
Post edited May 14, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
And I didn't get Space Rangers update flag, while we're at it.
EndreWhiteMane: I had 4 update flags on my library this morning and now they're gone.
If you know who took them would you have them bring them back please. I need them. :/

Does the "My Collection" button mention any updates?
DeathDiciple: And I didn't get Space Rangers update flag, while we're at it.
Was there an update mentioned in the changelog? If not, then this was most likely a Galaxy-compatibility update and those aren't getting any flags.
EndreWhiteMane: I had 4 update flags on my library this morning and now they're gone.

Is this one of them?

Grargar: Does the "My Collection" button mention any updates?
DeathDiciple: And I didn't get Space Rangers update flag, while we're at it.
Grargar: Was there an update mentioned in the changelog? If not, then this was most likely a Galaxy-compatibility update that isn't getting any flags.
No, it doesn't. It did earlier which is why I know what two of them were.
Was going to update my local installers this afternoon.

mrkgnao: Is this one of them?
Nope, mine said "Iowa".
Post edited May 14, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 14 May:

Grargar: They seem to have been removed both from the library and the game's page. Strange that the soundtracks have remained, and equally strange that Firek said that this shouldn't have happened again (that is, removed from the library). The game's page still advertises Alone in the Dark 2+3 as being offered.
Refresh your account. It seems the legal gordian knot was untangled so they have been unbundled.
Grargar: Does the "My Collection" button mention any updates?

Was there an update mentioned in the changelog? If not, then this was most likely a Galaxy-compatibility update that isn't getting any flags.
EndreWhiteMane: No, it doesn't. It did earlier which is why I know what two of them were.
Ones I still have are: Broken Age, Pacific General, Quest for Infamy, Secret Agent, Terminal Velocity.
mrkgnao: From MaGog's work-in-progress logs:

NOTE! ADDED FILE Might and Magic® 6-pack Limited Edition, downloadables, MaM 3: Windows installer, German (setup_mm3_german_2.1.0.44.exe; Thu, 14 May 2015 14:35:03 GMT; 28,092,144)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Might and Magic® 6-pack Limited Edition, downloadables, MaM 6: Windows installer, German (setup_mm6_german_2.1.0.42.exe; Thu, 14 May 2015 12:22:03 GMT; 536,186,144)
Ah so that's one of the reasons. Didn't know that. Way to go for me (now even more).
Thanks for the clarification, Judas.
EndreWhiteMane: No, it doesn't. It did earlier which is why I know what two of them were.
mrkgnao: Ones I still have are: Broken Age, Pacific General, Quest for Infamy, Secret Agent, Terminal Velocity.
Quest for Infamy was one I believe.
Thanks.
Geralt_of_Rivia: Refresh your account. It seems the legal gordian knot was untangled so they have been unbundled.
Interesting...
Edit: Hey, the extras have been correctly assigned. No duplicates to be found here! :P