It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

skeletonbow: Got update notification for Rise of the Triad 2013, skimmed the last few pages of the thread here and search results for "Triad" and didn't see anything that jumped out at me. Didn't see a changelog on the game page either, anyone know what the new ROTT updates?
The 32 bits compatibility patch, I think !
mrkgnao: NOTE! CHANGED Dead State, file_size: 1.1 GB ***TO*** 1.2 GB
For the love of... I'm a couple of weeks into the game and an update comes up. -_-

Dead State: Reanimated - Full Changelog (v2.0.0.0002)
Implemented smart NPC AI.
Updated undead group pathfinding.
Updated ally following behavior.
Added PC Infection option to New Game menu.
Added Hardcore difficulty option to New Game menu.
Post edited May 15, 2015 by Tannath
yyahoo: Not for me... The updated filter option is grayed out. I can't even select it. The finger cursor changes to a standard one when I hover over it.
DyNaer: ah , you use chrome, so i can't tell , since i use firefox
I just pulled it up in Firefox. I'm getting the same thing.

Bizarrely, the notification flags disappear when I'm on the My Account page but then reappear when I'm off of it. See pics...

Edit: And now suddenly after being broken for over half an hour, it's working. {sigh}
Attachments:
Post edited May 15, 2015 by yyahoo
DukeNukemForever: There is a performance patch for the 32bit-version.
Ah, cool! Windows XP users will be shitting bricks with excitement now for sure! LOL :)
Rise of the Triad 2013:

Changelog for 14.05.2015:
- We've added a 32-bit Compatibility Patch to your account. This patch should make playing on 32-bit versions of Windows a much smoother experience.
- For those of you who archive your installers, we've updated the main offline instaler files for the game as well.

EDIT: My bad...
Post edited May 15, 2015 by Tannath
Has anyone tried the v2.1.1980 patch for Space Rangers with the 2.0.0.1 installer?
yyahoo: I just pulled it up in Firefox. I'm getting the same thing.

Bizarrely, the notification flags disappear when I'm on the My Account page but then reappear when I'm off of it. See pics...
erm well i didn't explained well so :)

even if you have 0 in the library for the updated one, click on it, it worked for me.

yeah, you are not supposed to know you can click on it , if it displays 0..
Thanks for posting these, Tannath! Seems like Judas won't post regular changelogs any longer.
yyahoo: The updated filter option is grayed out. I can't even select it.
mvscot: It looks grayed out for me whether I can select it or not...
You're right. Now that it's working for me again, I can see that it's whatever's not selected is gray. That said, in the earlier circumstance, it was also unselectable.
From MaGog's logs for 15 May:

NOTE! CHANGED Might and Magic® 6-pack Limited Edition, compatibility: Might and Magic III: Isles of Terra hat deutschen Text. Might and Magic VI: The Mandate of Heaven hat deutschen Text und deutsche Sprachausgabe. ***TO***

NOTE! CHANGED Return to Mysterious Island, title_ru: ***TO*** Возвращение на таинственный остров

NOTE! CHANGED STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, sys_req_win: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, 1.8 GHz Processor, 1 GB RAM, 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), Mouse, Keyboard ***TO*** Windows XP/Vista/7/8, 1.8 GHz Processor, 1 GB RAM, 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0c and 256 MB VRAM, Mouse, Keyboard

NOTE! CHANGED Screencheat, file_size: 228 MB ***TO*** 354 MB

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher Adventure Game, The, file_size: 560 MB ***TO*** 553 MB
I have currently got 5 update notifications but no games connected to them.

Edit:

Nevermind, the games appeared.
Post edited May 15, 2015 by Kristian
Tannath: Shadow Warrior 2013:

- We've added a 32-bit Compatibility Patch to your account. This patch should make playing on 32-bit versions of Windows a much smoother experience.
- For those of you who archive your installers, we've updated the main offline instaler files for the game as well.
You mean ROTT 2013.
Tannath: Shadow Warrior 2013:

MarkoH01: You mean ROTT 2013.
Erm... yes. :$
For me it was "Dead State", "This War of Mine", "Rise of The Triad 2013"

One question...
Why the hell do Galaxy download the all 1.5Gb of Dead State and reinstall it, when there is a 137MB patch.
Same thing with "This War of mine", it down the all 882MB and reinstall the game... -_-;

Not sure if the same thing happen with Rise of The Triad 2013 I don't have it installed.
Post edited May 15, 2015 by Sarasa
JFYI... I got the Might and Magic 8 update notification, went in Galaxy and downloaded the installer+extras. GOG Downloader no longer shows an update available, nor does Galaxy, but the website insists that Might and Magic is a new update still and wont go away no matter what.